ADVERTISEMENT

Losers Thread

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
How big is your rosebud? Let's talk gape.

Line forms here.

valheim-peanuts-lucy-psychiatry-advice.jpg

Last edited:
Just monitor this thread because you and the few I listed before (also should’ve included @jwardelt too) have become some of my absolute favorites at poking sore spots when people are down! Y’all are beautiful. Don’t. Ever. Change.

Just stay tuned here for opportunities to kick those while they’re down. Also, I say this fully aware that UK’s clock is heading towards midnight, so . . .

Let's be honest here, the B1G as a basketball conference is having to choke down a big ol' shit sandwich because of Purdue. Yikes, Delaney is probably rolling over in his grave at this very moment....

Just monitor this thread because you and the few I listed before (also should’ve included @jwardelt too) have become some of my absolute favorites at poking sore spots when people are down! Y’all are beautiful. Don’t. Ever. Change.

Just stay tuned here for opportunities to kick those while they’re down. Also, I say this fully aware that UK’s clock is heading towards midnight, so . . .
Dairy Farm Milk GIF by Rex Orange County

You trying to turn this into an Aggie thread or something? Feels like I'm being jerked off a little.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
What are you all watching now that the NCAA tournament is over? I think I'm going to watch rewatch the first 2 seasons of Succession as I haven't watched the 3rd and the 4th drops next week.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT