ADVERTISEMENT

Losers Thread

Let's be honest here, the B1G as a basketball conference is having to choke down a big ol' shit sandwich because of Purdue. Yikes, Delaney is probably rolling over in his grave at this very moment....
Jim Delany? He just retired dude. He's catching shit online like the rest of us

c5e02325f1983cfb8caf4b3ad482d4d0.gif

... I mean ...

I never would've overshot my prediction of a S16 had I known Kansas would've been without Bill Self in both tourneys.

I just want to let it be known that McCullar and Shannon both left a S16 team from last year to chase bigger things and neither got out of the 2nd round.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Yeah…I’ll bet McCullar’s kicking himself hard for missing out on achieving the worst record in the league and getting spit on by his coach. 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Yeah…I’ll bet McCullar’s kicking himself hard for missing out on achieving the worst record in the league and getting spit on by his coach. 😂 😆
We returned one starter and only 2 others from last year's team. 3 freshman got a ton of minutes because our portal guys sucked, plus our top transfer missed most of the season.

Coach issues aside, it's not surprising we struggled.

Wounded_Triage_France_WWI.jpg

You are going to be fine...You just took a flesh wound... You'll be up and at them in no time.

Nice season for Pitt and Penn State this year. You guys just needed someone with a better stroke to really put you over!

Happy Dr Oz GIF by The Democrats
Big John! Any other year, I’d be livid with the shots we were taking. However, we pretty much epitomized the “live by the three, die by the three” mentality this season, which made me more tolerable to them. We have four guards graduating, so we’ll definitely need to hit the portal hard. Just hope that we can build off this season and not regress (again)…

Edit: I’m just glad PSU also lost in the Round of 32. I would’ve been heartbroken if Pitt was the team that blew a chance for a Pitt-Penn State Sweet 16 game.

Whether my team wins the title, goes to ff or loses early, the last day of the ball season is so depressing. I love college ball and it ends so quickly . I’m depressed
I was telling my wife that as far as I was concerned yesterday was the last day of the season in terms of having a day with wall to wall college hoops on TV. Next weekend it's just 2 games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT