ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UK is going to poach CJ Fredrick

All your coaches and transfers are belong to us.
Awwww, it’s mighty sweet of you to take all of UGAs transfers. There’s like 8 of them so get some more bench chairs. Probably put them down at the end, they won’t be playing a lot for you.

He’s a great coach and seems like a great dude. Congrats to you guys if/when it happens. It’s part of college basketball, always need to have a short list of replacements handy. But don’t take chin away from us too. That would just be rude.
I am not familiar with Coleman; what are his strengths?

O was tweeting from a Lexington Golf course yesterday.
Orlando’s twitter location has been a Lexington golf course since 2009. But he was in Lexington yesterday. It’s his wife’s birthday and they visited their daughter who is a senior at UK. She’s going to Harvard next year. They leave for the Dominican Republic today for vacation.

Room for Antigua was made when Barbee was reported to Central Michigan. Justus leaving opens up another spot, possibly for Coleman
I thought Barbee was a non recruiting role?

That’s pretty nuts, I wonder if two assistants have left a program for the same program before without any HCs being fired.

We all assume so as well. But I’m pretty tickled that we have stepped up to the plate. It should help with finding replacements.
Would guess they’re hoping we match or exceed but don’t have the money to pony up for Coleman. Be interested to see if that’s the case.

Would guess they’re hoping we match or exceed but don’t have the money to pony up for Coleman. Be interested to see if that’s the case.
I don’t believe we plan on stopping at 1.2 unless Antigua tells us he is going to Kentucky and to stop offering.

Solid counter - I don't blame Illinois for trying.

Kentucky will easily match that if needed though.
Prayers for all of UK basketball. Tragic loss at such a young age. RIP Terrance Clark. Hopefully Brandon Boston Jr is ok as I read that he might have been in the car as well.

Do you do anything but talk shlt anymore? You’re pretty much spamming every topic with trolling at this point.

The Wolverines have caught the Auburn fan syndrome. Previously known as the South Carolina fan syndrome. Tennessee fans also had it for a brief period. It seems to have made it's way from the South, up to the Midwest.

143344415.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT