ADVERTISEMENT

looking like Reid Travis may be heading to UK

They still have Jay Wright, the better coach.
Of course Louisville had that famous coach Rick Pitino for the last 16 years. No titles in 16 years and lost 90% of the time to Cal and Kentucky and 100% of the time in the NCAA tourney. Sure wish you guys would have kept Pitino another 16 years. It was nice to be guaranteed a win 90% of the time and a win 100% of the time in the NCAA tournament.

Welp, I feel ultra confident that he's going to Kentucky now.

He spurned Duke initially, when he chose Stanford....Melvin.

Bahahaha. Duke spurned him for Justise Winslow and sent him to play for a former Dukie. Worked out great for Duke. Sad Cal pushing Gabriel out the door to make room for Travis! La Familiar

latest

At a Grad Transfer that Duke didn't want? Bahahahaha

IIRC UK has 8 scholarship players right now.

Baker
Green
Quickley
Herro
Johnson
Washington
Richards
Montgomery

I feel like I'm missing someone.

Gabriel, Vanderbilt still deciding, plus Maxey and Hagans.

If those still deciding and Reid comes, that would be 13.

One ball

Bahahaha. Duke spurned him for Justise Winslow and sent him to play for a former Dukie. Worked out great for Duke. Sad Cal pushing Gabriel out the door to make room for Travis! La Familiar
Interesting take. Is that why Travis committed to Stanford 2 weeks before Winslow committed to Duke and they aren't even remotely the same type of players? Yup, you still mad. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Interesting take. Is that why Travis committed to Stanford 2 weeks before Winslow committed to Duke and they aren't even remotely the same type of players? Yup, you still mad. Laughing

Cause Duke stop recruiting him and made Winslow a priority. Again, you're the one hung up on Duke not choosing him. Worked out for us.

Cause Duke stop recruiting him and made Winslow a priority. Again, you're the one hung up on Duke not choosing him. Worked out for us.
RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh RollLaughRollLaugh
The ole "we didn't want him" routine, huh? The same excuse you call out UK fans for using all the time.....CLASSIC!!! I bet they stopped recruiting EJ Montgomery too, right? Enjoy that Bolden/DeLaurier front court.
tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh RollLaughRollLaugh
The ole "we didn't want him" routine, huh? The same excuse you call out UK fans for using all the time.....CLASSIC!!! Enjoy that Bolden/DeLaurier front court.
tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

Youre the one mad bringing up Duke about a player Duke didn't want and UK is getting via grad transfer! Congrats for making it about Duke! Also ironic UK fans thought they were getting Bolden too. Laughing

Whew, dodged a bullet there.

Luckily K isn't pushing him out the door and he decided not to transfer two years ago like most speculated. He's been injured both seasons. If he stays healthy, he's going to be good. Glad we got him!

ADVERTISEMENT