ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs ASU

Didn't ASU win last year @ KU? I think KU wins by 11.

Also, Duke's job could be on the line. :D

Vick and Dedric Lawson will have to show up in a huge way tonight. Love the way Dotson is taking the leadership role as a freshman PG. Still, KU’s margin for error tonight won’t be very high but think KU wins by 5 or 6 points.

ASU isn't that good. In their last two they barely escaped UGA with a win and got smashed by Vandy and they're both lower tier in the SEC. Kansas by at least a dozen.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ASU isn't that good. In their last two they barely escaped UGA with a win and got smashed by Vandy and they're both lower tier in the SEC. Kansas by at least a dozen.

All very true. KU’s deal so far is they tend to play down to weaker competition. The good news is they find ways to get the win although at times it’s been ugly. Wins are wins and I’ll no doubt take them.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Wouldn’t be Xmas if I didn’t have a reason to be pissed off. We gotta lose sometime—-hope it’s not tonight.

I think Kansas loses on the road. asu will be jacked and Kansas has been prone to having some bad stretches. They’ve come close to losing several times.

I don't trust KU vs any decent team on the road right now.

I'll say they win if Vick is on from outside. First L if he isn't.

I think Kansas loses on the road. asu will be jacked and Kansas has been prone to having some bad stretches. They’ve come close to losing several times.

I would say this is a solid possibility. Hope not but we’ll see which KU team shows up tonight.

lawson looking unstoppable. hope he keeps it up and drops a 40 burger.

Lawson couldn't be stopped by ASU so KU stopped him for them. Last 5 possessions Dedric didn't touch the ball.

I’ve noticed they do that a lot. Especially when Vick gets hot. He will go 5 min without a touch after burying 5 in a row or something

what’s truly funny is ASU going insane each of the four times they have been called for a foul.

Wasn't there a guy who transferred to ASU from KU? Whatever happened to that guy? Shouldn't he be playing?

One foul I just don't understand that gets called. The defender is moving his feet with his arms up and the offensive player is dribbling using his off-arm to keep space and leaning into the defender. The defender gets called for the foul.

Wouldn't an ASU player actually have to be touching the ball for it to be a tie up?

God these refs have been awful. The ASU player never even touched the ball and they called a tie up.

What a horseshit game. Called so unevenly from the tip.

ADVERTISEMENT