ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs ASU

ASU couldn’t miss down the road. Not much you can do. They hit tough shot after tough shot.

Game was insane, fun to watch. Lawson was unstoppable in the first half.

Good game by ASU, but I’d take KU by a comfortable margin on a neutral court.

Also, there is no way in hell Dort is a teenager. None, 0%.

Questionable officiating, lack of poise from KU, and ASU hitting tough shots. Spells a loss.

Damn, that game was nuts. Seemed like KU was in control. Crazy ending. I am guessing they won't be interested in another home-home with ASU again anytime soon.

Lawson is 1st team AA I don't care what anyone says.

Dort can get to the rim at will but he had a lot of trouble finishing tonight.

Questionable officiating, lack of poise from KU, and ASU hitting tough shots. Spells a loss.
There was 0 questionable officiating. The only questionable call was the over and back that clearly went off of Dodson foot anyways...

while the refs were bad, KU lost because it can’t shoot. forced some threes, but missed too many that were wide open.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Quite frankly this hasn't been Selfs best year, this team is clueless down the stretch and has narrowly avoided this kinda loss, he says we are playing a 4 guard line up but he's clearly not committed to it and when DoK comes back our offensive flow will get worse if you can believe that,,,

Congrats to ASU tonight. KU led by 8 at the half and to be honest should have led by 20. We gave ASU too much room to breathe and in the second half, ASU was the more aggressive team. The officiating may not have been great but that's not the reason KU lost tonight. KU's bad shot selection and lack of poise left the door wide open for ASU to complete the comeback and the eventual upset.

while the refs were bad, KU lost because it can’t shoot. forced some threes, but missed too many that were wide open.

EXACTLY! I hate it but that's the truth. You gotta play 40 minutes and KU played close to 30 decent minutes while ASU played all 40.

Congrats to ASU tonight. KU led by 8 at the half and to be honest should have led by 20. We gave ASU too much room to breathe and in the second half, ASU was the more aggressive team. The officiating may not have been great but that's not the reason KU lost tonight. KU's bad shot selection and lack of poise left the door wide open for ASU to complete the comeback and the eventual upset.

respect

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ASU fans just went UNC and IU fan level by rushing the court.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT