ADVERTISEMENT

KU @ OU

God Bless Svi. He's turning into an all around offensive player and not just a spot up shooter from the outside.

Young has played really well tonight. He's scoring but he's doing a better job of sharing the ball. As it turns out, Young has a solid supporting cast.

Young has played really well tonight. He's scoring but he's doing a better job of sharing the ball. As it turns out, Young has a solid supporting cast.

I’ve said that forever. They are a solid team around young. I think the attention got to his head and he thought he was Superman. Tonight he is finally playing team ball.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I’ve said that forever. They are a solid team around young. I think the attention got to his head and he thought he was Superman. Tonight he is finally playing team ball.

Definitely. His last 4 or 5 games Young had been trying to do everything himself. Prior to, OU was a damn good TEAM. Young is reverting back to what he was before he tried doing everything.

The fact that Graham couldn’t play worse and Kansas is still leading this game shows how far kansas has come.

Absolutely. He's done a good job tonight handling the ball. He just can't buy a basket to save his life. Newman stepping up of late is a monster difference and a much needed break for KU.

Have to take Doke out. Cannot allow them to just foul him.

I don’t understand leaving Doke in the game.

Have to say something I’ve never said before: bill self made a critical mistake. Might have cost them the game.

I want jacking up a crazy three here. End it or let it come down to a final shot for KU.

Thought I would enjoy watching KU lose tonight, but nope... it only pisses me off more that we blew that huge lead against them at home.

ADVERTISEMENT