ADVERTISEMENT

Knecht or Sheppard?

And if Knecht cared about winning a title, he would've went to KU for a better shot than at UT
That would be true if it wasn't. Knecht is in the conversation for NPOY. Hard to beat that. Sheppard is in the conversation to buy overalls.

No son of a former UK player is ever going to dook. You need to drop this bullshit.
I fight back with the weapons available. Y'all need to stop attacking Knecht/Barnes. I don't start it, though.

David Robinson, Pete Maravich, Chris Jackson and now Dalton Knecht are players that scored 40 or more against UK.

What else do they all have in common? They lost to UK when they did it.
Plus because of the University of Kentucky Pete Maravich never got to play in a post season game.

Knecht is shooting 47% from the floor and 40% from 3 on insanely high usage. The fact that his efficiency is that high with the type of shots he take shows you how good he is.

Reed Sheppard won't be an All-American. Stop with this insane comparison.
Reeves has similar usage with significantly better percentages. :cool:

Knecht: 47.4% (15.6 apg), 40.5% (6.1 apg), 75.8% (5.7 apg) PPG 21.4

Reeves: 50.7% (14 apg), 44% (5.6 apg), 88% (4 apg) PPG 20.2

It's not a weapon if it isn't something real, Della. It never has been, never will be.
It is a weapon if employed it irks the opponent, JC. To me this whole thread is a joke.

Reeves has similar usage with significantly better percentages. :cool:

Knecht: 47.4% (15.6 apg), 40.5% (6.1 apg), 75.8% (5.7 apg) PPG 21.4

Reeves: 50.7% (14 apg), 44% (5.6 apg), 88% (4 apg) PPG 20.2
Yeah, Reeves is the logical comparison, but Knecht is better than him too. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Sometimes that is the way the cookie crumbles when you have a stable of scoring options versus just a few. :cool:
Maybe, if Reeves could just better "defend" against his critics?

Not at all, I'm not saying your team sucks, you have a good one. But the gum flapping in a thread concerning UK and ut isn't playing too well considering how things played out.
Gum flapping? I said one thing that is the stone cold truth. No wonder this board doesn't have any fkn traffic, several of the people here are douchebags and it seems to be the ones who haven't seen the final four in what seems like forever.

duke-baby-logo-pjs_1800x.jpg

Maybe, he wanted to commemorate throwing 40 down on UK. These are probably Shep's. :p
In..a..senior..day..home.. sellout..to..a..freshman..lead..team. Oh, and that team was your archenemy.

Not sure you're qualified for that kind of conversation. One trip to the Final 4 isn't bringing enough to the table.
Maybe not but you watched our last trip on tv which was the last trip with the exception of the barn. Think about that dumbass.

You mean like how y'all dropped the ball?
We did. And? Does it still change the fact we have done more on in the dance in the last seven years than UK or UTk? I'll hang up and I'll hang up and listen while you dance around that fact.

Knecht is shooting 47% from the floor and 40% from 3 on insanely high usage. The fact that his efficiency is that high with the type of shots he take shows you how good he is.

Reed Sheppard won't be an All-American. Stop with this insane comparison.
Read again dummy. I said he's elite offensively. Now do his defensive rating, and all the numbers that show how you make teammates better. Dummy

And if Sheppard leaves he will be drafted higher. Dummy

Reactions: treyforuk
Maybe not but you watched our last trip on tv which was the last trip with the exception of the barn. Think about that dumbass.
You have been to the final four ONE time EVER and you're trying to bark like a big dog at UK fans? Good grief. You're a special kind of stupid if you think we take you at all seriously. Start having something resembling consistency like your womens BB program and maybe what you say might matter a little more.

Reed Sheppard and Dalton Knecht would both look fantastic in Duke blue. Probably my two favorite players to watch this season.

Gun to my head: I'm taking Sheppard on my team. He's not quite the scorer, but he's a scrappy defender, facilitates the offense like a maestro, and is a highly efficient shooter.

You have been to the final four ONE time EVER and you're trying to bark like a big dog at UK fans? Good grief. You're a special kind of stupid if you think we take you at all seriously. Start having something resembling consistency like your womens BB program and maybe what you say might matter a little more.
Bark? Let's get back to what I originally said. #1 Did the Gamecocks beat UK in Columbia this season and UTk in Knoxville? Simple question with a yes or no response.

So this thread is only for UK and UTk fans? No one else could possibly have eyes in their head and understanding of the fkn sport? What are you, a toddler. Grow up you abject child.
Literally in a thread titled for a UK and ut player and you chime in will irrelevant babble.... and then get offended when called out for it. The abject child is you... begging for attention.

Literally in a thread titled for a UK and ut player and you chime in will irrelevant babble.... and then get offended when called out for it. The abject child is you... begging for attention.
And you're childish ass thinks that only fans of certain teams can post here. 😂. Eat shit.

Reactions: Deepelm
So this thread is only for UK and UTk fans? No one else could possibly have eyes in their head and understanding of the fkn sport? What are you, a toddler. Grow up you abject child.
They are afraid that if someone besides me opposing them they will become outnumbered.

ADVERTISEMENT