ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans and/or Kentucky residents

I didn’t say Blantons sucks I said it is good.
I misunderstood what you meant, I think. You said "Blanton's is a joke and is no better than most other bourbons on the shelf."
If what you mean is it's not worth the price showing up on the black market, I 100% agree, but if you take price out of the equation (though, Buffalo Trace sells it for $59.00 per), there isn't a better single barrel in my opinion, but I haven’t had them all.
I'm just waiting on weller to start getting the hate Blanton's is getting. $1,300.00 a bottle for orange label single barrel, that is no different than their cheap green label reserve, is crazy to me. The white label sells for $1,100.00, Blue sells for $800.00 and black sells for $500.00. They all taste, nose and finish the same. The 107 antique is the only one that is different, so you're paying big dollars for the color of the label.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

I was watching Ryan hall Yall on youtube and he estimated that tornado eventually became over a mile wide. Said it was possibly the biggest one he's covered this year. Fortunately, it seems like it just hit a bunch of rural areas and avoided cities. I'd like to see some numbers on averages of tornados per year. Just seems like this year has been really bad so far.

I can tell I'm getting older though because I actually enjoy watching weather coverage now lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don't be hating on Eddyvilles Waterpark homie. I remember going a couple times when I was really little. I saw a women's tit pop out on the water slide.
7PDR.gif

ADVERTISEMENT