ADVERTISEMENT

Keion Brooks

he has shown in this thread that he is much more of a fan of the IU fanbase then he is of IU the school/program
what those fans did made IU look really bad on national T.V. even to the point writers are writing about it

he will continue to uphold them
And he supposedly is an official. I hope he takes those red colored glasses off when he is calling a game.

Borden, as a stellar ref you are, was that goaltending against LSU to beat us? Would you of called it? It sure looked like it to me without the tinted blue glasses on
Was not goal tending...

It was basket interference....:D

I don't know if I call it or not. From the floor, its not as cut and dry as it is on TV, from a elvated view. Replay sure makes things look easy doesn't it.:D

And he supposedly is an official. I hope he takes those red colored glasses off when he is calling a game.
Why would I need to set aside my love for IU, when officiating? I don't call in Indiana games.

You guys are easily triggered....

Was not goal tending...

I don't know if I call it or not. From the floor, its not as cut and dry as it is on TV, from a elvated view. Replay sure makes things look easy doesn't it.:D

here is my take from watching the game (not floor view)
in game time T.V. view you could see clearly that the ball was still in the cylinder
the kicked is that is a judgement call that at this time can not be reviewed

Apparently they did....It was addressed.

Jesus....This really has you triggered doesn't it. What's wrong...never heard the word "FVCK"?
Of course. I played college basketball and heard many vulgar things but never a fan base making vulgar comments the majority of the game for the whole world to see and hear. Hope it makes you proud.

Where have I condoned it? I must have missed the post where I was asked how I felt about it....Could you point me in the direction of said post?

defending them and making excuses is condoning

now where have you condemned them?
please point me and everyone else in that direction

Of course. I played college basketball and heard many vulgar things but never a fan base making vulgar comments the majority of the game for the whole world to see and hear. Hope it makes you proud.
Triggered....Do you need a safe place?

defending them and making excuses is condoning

now where have you condemned them?
please point me and everyone else in that direction
Show me where I defended them.....I didn't give excuses....I gave reasons. I asked what you thought Miller should have done, i.e. Stop the game, get on the PA, and tell them to stop? Maybe he should have. But then again, he was a little busy.

Why would I need to set aside my love for IU, when officiating? I don't call in Indiana games.

You guys are easily triggered....
It is interesting how you defend that kind of vulgar language by your fans. You justify it by saying others do it. That is the problem with the world. Everyone want to justify their behavior by pointing out somebody else did it. Why not recognize it, apologize for it and go from there.

here is my take from watching the game (not floor view)
in game time T.V. view you could see clearly that the ball was still in the cylinder
the kicked is that is a judgement call that at this time can not be reviewed
You can clearly see that...As an official...On the floor....With 24,000 people screaming...At a frenetic pace....

Sure you can clearly see it...You have an elevated view. Thats the best seat in the house. After review, was the call missed? Absolutely. But let me ask you this:

If it were UK that won this play, would you be screaming for justice? In other words, had UK committed BI to win the game, would you be this upset?

Show me where I defended them.....I didn't give excuses....I gave reasons. I asked what you thought Miller should have done, i.e. Stop the game, get on the PA, and tell them to stop? Maybe he should have. But then again, he was a little busy.

there is no maybe to it
someone should have stepped up
there was IU brass besides the head coach that could have done something
again, letting the crazies run the asylum

now you have the IU brass apologizing because of how those fans acted
so apparently they are not very pleased with it

you are the only person not condemning them

It is interesting how you defend that kind of vulgar language by your fans. You justify it by saying others do it. That is the problem with the world. Everyone want to justify their behavior by pointing out somebody else did it. Why not recognize it, apologize for it and go from there.
Safe place?Laughing

Why should I apologize? I didn't do it..Laughing

there is no maybe to it
someone should have stepped up
there was IU brass besides the head coach that could have done something
again, letting the crazies run the asylum

now you have the IU brass apologizing because of how those fans acted
so apparently they are not very pleased with it

Man you guys are really bothered by this.....Wow.

You can clearly see that...As an official...On the floor....With 24,000 people screaming...At a frenetic pace....

Sure you can clearly see it...You have an elevated view. Thats the best seat in the house. After review, was the call missed? Absolutely. But let me ask you this:

If it were UK that won this play, would you be screaming for justice? In other words, had UK committed BI to win the game, would you be this upset?

where have i screamed for justice?
it is human error, it happens move on
had the shoe been on the other foot and UK won the game, then i would be saying we got gifted a chance in overtime

as i stated "NOT FLOOR VIEW"

Reactions: kl40504
Ummm........Actually, I'm not.

"I heard them saying something, but I was probably the only fool in the whole arena not to hear it," Matt Painter told 1070 the Fan's Dan Dakich on Wednesday. "After watching it on tape, I hear it now. ... It's high-level, competitive rivalry game, things are going to happen."

Wow...Imagine that. Painter couldn't make it out.....But Miller certainly could....

Softies....

Borden to be fair, they are Kentucky fans right? Didn't Hoosier fans treat Kentucky fans very meanly back in 2012? Maybe they are looking out for other fans of teams playing Indiana as well?

Man you guys are really bothered by this.....Wow.

not bothered
just kinda startled that you are so quick to condemn other fanbases, but even after the high brass at IU condemned those actions you still refuse to condemn them
very hypocritical of you

Everybody heard it. Even on TV. Just keep making excuses for the IU leadership. So no one near Archie heard it or no IU assistant coaches or anybody in the IU administration heard it. Really
Apparently not....

"I heard them saying something, but I was probably the only fool in the whole arena not to hear it," Matt Painter told 1070 the Fan's Dan Dakich on Wednesday. "After watching it on tape, I hear it now. ... It's high-level, competitive rivalry game, things are going to happen."

SO if Painter didn't hear it----or make out what they were saying, why is it Miller had to have heard it?

Borden to be fair, they are Kentucky fans right? Didn't Hoosier fans treat Kentucky fans very meanly back in 2012? Maybe they are looking out for other fans of teams playing Indiana as well?
I think you are on to something....Didn't think about this.Laughing

You may be correct. Things seem to be trending toward UK and last night's loss to Purdue plus the treatment the fans gave Purdue and Harms will not help. That is why Cal refused to continue to play IU at ass hall.
UK has some momentum but it’s not all UK. Corey Evans said he’s sticking with his IU pick at this point and I believe that was an interview for a UK site. Last nights loss likely didn’t have much impact on things. Think his recruitment is much more about the system, how he will be used and playing time. Not to mention two of his AAU teammates are already signed with IU. Point is, nobody has a good feel one way or another at this point, but it appears to be IU and UK at the front.

UK has some momentum but it’s not all UK. Corey Evans said he’s sticking with his IU pick at this point and I believe that was an interview for a UK site. Last nights loss likely didn’t have much impact on things. Think his recruitment is much more about the system, how he will be used and playing time. Not to mention two of his AAU teammates are already signed with IU. Point is, nobody has a good feel one way or another at this point, but it appears to be IU and UK at the front.

i read where he is going to decide this month
i have no clue if it was accurate or not

Was not goal tending...

Lol, so basically it shouldn’t of counted?

i read where he is going to decide this month
i have no clue if it was accurate or not
That’s the story. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him decide in the next couple weeks. The further away from the UK visit the better for IU, I think.

I agree.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT