ADVERTISEMENT

Keion Brooks

Blackmon was going to UK around this time in the process too. Just saying. Anymore you can never be sure until you actually hear it from the kids mouth himself. Never know if it’s all just misdirection for the sake of suspense.

Blackmon was going to UK around this time in the process too. Just saying. Anymore you can never be sure until you actually hear it from the kids mouth himself. Never know if it’s all just misdirection for the sake of suspense.

Our mods we're a lot more optimistic in that one. All of them are in on Kentucky here.

Our mods we're a lot more optimistic in that one. All of them are in on Kentucky here.

Him announcing in the middle of the UK game is kind of odd I think though.

Never heard of two kids (TJD and Franklin) already committed to a school (IU) go to the announcement of another kid who is picking between the school they are committed to (IU) and another (UK) and the kid is expected to pick the other school (UK). Friends or not with the uncommitted kid, that is just some weird shit.

Recruiting is weird.

Reactions: SNU0821
Never heard of two kids (TJD and Franklin) already committed to a school (IU) go to the announcement of another kid who is picking between the school they are committed to (IU) and another (UK) and the kid is expected to pick the other school (UK). Friends or not with the uncommitted kid, that is just some weird shit.

Recruiting is weird.

Happens all the time!

Does it? Even when it is a three hour drive and TJD has a semi-state game tomorrow 6 hours away from where the announcement is being made

Different sport but Matt Elam went to Damien Harris announcement when Harris was going to bama. Both Kentucky guys, ranked high. Elam had already committed to UK.

Reactions: klize17
The reverse jinxes in this thread are great. Looks like it will be IU after all. Congrats Hoosiers.

The reverse jinxes in this thread are great. Looks like it will be IU after all. Congrats Hoosiers.

No reverse jinx, everything we have been told since last week is that UK was in the lead. Even with these developments the people who know are not wavering on that. My only hope is that they are getting some bad/reverse intel from the family.

No reverse jinx, everything we have been told since last week is that UK was in the lead. Even with these developments the people who know are not wavering on that. My only hope is that they are getting some bad/reverse intel from the family.
This is why I came back over here. Really weird to open it to the public, in Indiana, have two friends who are committed to Indiana up for the announcement and then pick UK? I mean, as you said, everyone on our board is saying UK and our board is in meltdown mode. But it's just weird if it all plays out like that.

This is why I came back over here. Really weird to open it to the public, in Indiana, have two friends who are committed to Indiana up for the announcement and then pick UK? I mean, as you said, everyone on our board is saying UK and our board is in meltdown mode. But it's just weird if it all plays out like that.

It isn't that weird. He may very well pick Indiana, but his longtime friends aren't gonna stop being his longtime friends because he chooses Kentucky over Indiana. They're there to support him and his decision.

Reactions: treyforuk
It isn't that weird. He may very well pick Indiana, but his longtime friends aren't gonna stop being his longtime friends because he chooses Kentucky over Indiana. They're there to support him and his decision.
Well, I do think it's weird to drive two and a half hours each way to watch the kid commit to a different school. You can still support your friend and not be there.

Well, I do think it's weird to drive two and a half hours each way to watch the kid commit to a different school. You can still support your friend and not be there.

What sounds more logical to you? They're driving 2 and a half hours in both directions to watch him pick up an IU hat, but wouldn't make that drive to watch him pick up a UK hat? Or they recognize that this is as big of a day for their close friend as it was for themselves, and they want to make the drive to be there with him for his decision, and spend the day with him afterwards?

Reactions: treyforuk

They are not long time friends though. TJD and KB did not know each other before AAU last summer and same with Franklin. TJD and KB have seemed to have become closer friends but not so much Franklin.

They are probably very much just doing what you have mentioned, but its just weird/different.

Our starting small forward next year?

Kahlil Whitney. Keion Brooks will probably flip around between 4/3/2 next year. I would say Hagans comes back next year. Quickley will be back as well. Herro is probably gone, but he'll be replaced by an excellent player in Tyrese Maxey. Keldon Johnson is most likely gone, he'll be replaced by Kahlil Whitney. Brooks will take over for Washington, and Montgomery as well as Richards will be back next year as well. I'd say Calipari goes after a couple more bigs to round out the roster going into next season.

Does it? Even when it is a three hour drive and TJD has a semi-state game tomorrow 6 hours away from where the announcement is being made

Like I said, happens all the time! He’s a Cat!!!

Poor kid getting threats from grown ass adults

5-EC2-F4-F1-6-DC2-452-A-828-F-83-F98-AD8-BA24.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT