ADVERTISEMENT

KANSAS V Baylor

Baylor will have Covid issues at some point. Waiting for the court side fans to sneeze all over them.
The home court advantage doesn’t exist in basketball this year. Except when KU comes to town that is. I’ve watched a lot of basketball this year and have seen it get loud only a handful of times and it’s generally been when KU is on the road.

The home court advantage doesn’t exist in basketball this year. Except when KU comes to town that is. I’ve watched a lot of basketball this year and have seen it get loud only a handful of times and it’s generally been when KU is on the road.
For a second----I thought this was a replay from 2019 or someting----I was like---****. That place has some noise...Fans.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For a second----I thought this was a replay from 2019 or someting----I was like---****. That place has some noise...Fans.
We have dominated this league for a long time. There is blood in the water this year and players/fans smell it. We’ve always inspired a rowdy crowd on the road. I figured it wouldn’t happen this year, but we’ve played in front of some loud crowds. Those who are getting out there are making the most of it when we come to town.

Reactions: cdbearde
Only a 7 point game now. Could get interesting if KU gets a few more stops.

How the hell do you allow blatant flops then swallow the whistle when a dude gets thrown 5 ft.

Probably do it there. Good fight from KU. Baylor is legit. KU is a good team though. Best of the bluebloods for sure.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You aren’t even a good troll. But if KU were as bad as UK is, I might resort to trolling as a form of entertainment too. You definitely aren’t getting it from your team.
Troll? I’m just stating kansas sucks and Jared Butler dropped 28 on your head. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Since JFK got his head blown off KU has 2 titles...indiana has 3.......yikes.

Don't forget the HELMS titles. Laughing
I saw this truck in North Lawrence driving towards the dump known as allen field house rumor is they’re dropping off the “2020 #1 overall ranking in AP poll” banner.
who-remembers-the-helms.jpg

That banked in 35 footer was meaningful in Vegas. Ouch for those who had Baylor laying the points.

Troll? I’m just stating kansas sucks and Jared Butler dropped 28 on your head. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Since JFK got his head blown off KU has 2 titles...indiana has 3.......yikes.

Looks like I got under your skin. Very un troll-like of you.

Don't forget the HELMS titles. Laughing
We have 3 titles, not counting Helms.

Call me when Iowa has one 😉.

Wait, you guys do claim 4 of them. Yeah they’re football, but is there a difference? A champion was picked after the season, no playoff. Ironically enough, two of them were ‘21 and ‘22, the same years KU won theirs 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
If you’ve never visited Rupp Raftards...just imagine 300 of him hammering out this incoherent babble 24/7.
I visited the phog once. You guys have a rupp rafters thread. You also have 3-4 threads on kentucky on there. Always nice to have have role models.

Baylor needs to stop cheating to bring in these top recruiting classes.

It's Baylor. You young teen recruits need to stop taking their dirty money.

Go play at a Colorado or a California or an NC State or an Arkansas, or hell even a Dayton or Xavier or Houston. Keep the parity building in college basketball. Don't sell out for f***ing Baylor of all schools......

You're welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT