ADVERTISEMENT

KANSAS V Baylor

toonces11

Mar 3, 2010
Team
Kansas
Any chance the jayhawks could pull off a win in Waco as 8.5 dogs?

Short answer is no. Long answer is also no.
Sadly, I agree. I do think there is a way, but its not probable. The best thing we could do is hit 10 plus threes and consistently throw different defensive looks at Baylor to keep them out of rhythm. 8.5 is a big spread----but there is a chance we could get dog walked by 20 plus. Our roster is just strange this year.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You know how it sucks when a much worse or much less talented team beats you? At a place like KU that’s most loses any given year. That’s how Baylor should feel if KU wins.

I think it's up to 9.5. That's a little offensive. We are talking about Self vs Drew here.

Blood in the water. Baylor is fired up, and just flat out much better. KU’s only hope was for DMac to play well and stay out of foul trouble, cause we have no size outside of him. Well, 2 fouls in 2 minutes put an end to that.

We also needed Baylor to have an off night shooting. The statistics are not working out for us tonight.

They are playing quite well on offense, but there are very few defensive possessions in this game that they are not fouling. Literally flailing arms around hitting Kansas players on every possession.
And it’s working.

Against Gonzaga we got to the rim with ease. They played little defense at all.

We aren’t gonna win this game, but I don’t feel that bad. Baylor came out with a lot of emotion early, like everyone does against us, but after blowing their load early, we’ve kept it about where it was and clawed back into it a time or two. If Baylor doesn’t hit an insane clip from 3, this would be a ball game. I have to think at some point they lose focus and miss some shots. Nobody stays that hot all game long. Very very unlikely we win this game, but we could get it close and have a shot at the end, I’ll be happy with that result.

Garza would have 30 by now, against KU
And we’d be driving to the basket at will against you guys. Yeah you would probably win, but it would be a close game. But Iowa is the Big 10’s best team. KU is 3rd or 4th best in the Big XII.

ADVERTISEMENT