ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is shocked that a show with Snoop Dogg did not provide a family atmosphere

LOL. I can’t post a thing about Kentucky without triggering one or both of the Dynamic Duo.

Well now you're just being silly.

Would it be fair to say, you dislike UK, Calipari, and UK fans more than any other?

Who said that they were shocked? Did you take the thread title seriously? LOL.

There’s a difference between pissed and shocked, right?

In his statement, Long mentioned that they moved the performance to the end so that people could skip it without missing the other events. I don’t think that anyone was shocked; but yes, it appears that they expected/hoped for a cleaner version.

Judging by Self's reaction and Long's statement, I'd say they appeared shocked. I said that.

There were no drugs or strippers from what I remember. Just fake drugs and fake strippers. I’m honestly a little disappointed that neither were the real thing.

I really don’t see why this is a big deal. I mean, I don’t think it is. I think barely anybody will care enough about this to remember it about the program and the recruits and players seemed to enjoy it. I mean, they matter a whole lot more than some 50 year old with his kids, right? I definitely don’t think the NCAA will do anything about this or use it in any examination of the school. If I’m wrong feel free to bump this. I just don’t think it’s a big deal.
I agree with you on all points. I never meant to make anyone believe that this was an NCAA issue. Hell no, they won't care about this. It's just a really bad look is all.
Nobody will even remember this a year from now… .. well, maybe a couple of Missouri fans will.

You think that I’d claim that this was a plot by Calipari to stick it to the NCAA? Really? No, I’ll leave that to you clowns.
You still didn’t answer the question.
And when did I say this had anything to do with KU and/or Self sticking it to the NCAA?
No, all this is, is a really bad look. I'm laughing, but you know damn well you would be all over us UK fans if this happened at UK. You are the only reason I'm even posting in this thread.
You know it's true, if this was UK, you would be crushing us right now. Don't even try to deny it.

The idea that this will affect the investigation or punishment is hilarious. Makes zero difference whether it was Snoop or Michael Buble.
Nobody is saying anything about this effecting the NCAA investigation or punishment.

Last edited:
Well, you can bet that I’m not the one folllowing him into threads and quoting 16 of his posts.Laughing
You have quoted me just as much as I have quoted you. In fact, you have probably quoted me more often. I say that, because you get off on having the last word.

Judging by Self's reaction and Long's statement, I'd say they appeared shocked. I said that.

Definitely haven’t seen anything that indicates that Self was shocked.

Haven’t really seen it from Long either. But speaking of shocking, why would it shock you if someone like Jeff Long wasn’t privy to Snoop Dogg’s antics? I mean, I have no idea what goes on at a Snoop show, and I’m a lot younger than Long and actually used to listen to some of that garbage now and then.

Again, there were others that were more directly involved in setting this up. Long and Self probably had faith that Adidas would help rein him in if necessary. Like I said, there have been several other rappers to play Late Night. Never been a problem. Tech N9ne raps about bitches and hoes too. He kept it clean that night.

You still didn’t answer the question.
And when did I say this had anything to do with KU and/or Self sticking it to the NCAA?
No, all this is, is a really bad look. I'm laughing, but you know damn well you would be all over us UK fans if this happened at UK. You are the only reason I'm even posting in this thread.
You know it's true, if this was UK, you would be crushing us right now. Don't even try to deny it.

I’d be crushing Kentucky if they had an entertainer that didn’t keep it family friendly?

God, this is hilarious. Ruination complete.

Well now you're just being silly.

Would it be fair to say, you dislike UK, Calipari, and UK fans more than any other?

It’s fair to say I dislike about 75% of the people that post on Rafters. And the moderators. Anything that I post that triggers you, well, you’ve got them to thank. Of course, some of you bring the same garbage here...just using a more watered down, passive aggressive approach.

But trust me, I don’t care nearly as much as you think. I don’t even touch most Kentucky threads because I just don’t really care about Calipari’s latest attention whoring or the development of Nick Richards.

One thing’s for sure...I don’t care nearly as much as you care about me caring.Laughing

It’s fair to say I dislike about 75% of the people that post on Rafters. And the moderators. Anything that I post that triggers you, well, you’ve got them to thank. Of course, some of you bring the same garbage here...just using a more watered down, passive aggressive approach.

But trust me, I don’t care nearly as much as you think. I don’t even touch most Kentucky threads because I just don’t really care about Calipari’s latest attention whoring or the development of Nick Richards.

One thing’s for sure...I don’t care nearly as much as you care about me caring.Laughing
giphy.gif

But hey, we'll see moving forward.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Definitely haven’t seen anything that indicates that Self was shocked.

Haven’t really seen it from Long either. But speaking of shocking, why would it shock you if someone like Jeff Long wasn’t privy to Snoop Dogg’s antics? I mean, I have no idea what goes on at a Snoop show, and I’m a lot younger than Long and actually used to listen to some of that garbage now and then.

Again, there were others that were more directly involved in setting this up. Long and Self probably had faith that Adidas would help rein him in if necessary. Like I said, there have been several other rappers to play Late Night. Never been a problem. Tech N9ne raps about bitches and hoes too. He kept it clean that night.

I'm not here to argue about it. Long felt the need to apologize, and Self claimed ignorance. So obviously they have buyers remorse. The "others more directly involved" haven't come forth to my knowledge, so as Coach and AD it falls on those two, at least publicly. There is a term that comes to mind, and it's "due diligence". Perhaps the wording in the agreement/contract should have addressed any possible issue. I still think it's funny as hell. Watched the whole thing twice. LaughingLaughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’d be crushing Kentucky if they had an entertainer that didn’t keep it family friendly?

God, this is hilarious. Ruination complete.
Well, I'm just going to have to say it. You're a liar. You're basically scoffing at me saying you wouldn't say a word, but everyone on this board knows you would be all over it.
You hate UK and UK fans more than anything and there is no way in hell you would pass on that opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughjumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmile

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
....if only Baracus got a 2nd paycheck for all the spewing of spin, defending of KU and attacks on all things UK here.... what a side gig. He certainly puts the time into it.

And yet 90% of the posts in the two KU threads are from Kentucky fans.RollLaugh

Moths to the flame.

Well, I'm just going to have to say it. You're a liar. You're basically scoffing at me saying you wouldn't say a word, but everyone on this board knows you would be all over it.
You hate UK and UK fans more than anything and there is no way in hell you would pass on that opportunity.

I understand that in your world, Kentucky is very important to me, but you don’t exactly live in the real world.

I could have ripped Calipari for his comments about officiating, but I didn’t. It’s kind of tired, frankly. There are too many pussies like you waiting to shed tears and blow it out of proportion. I can imagine the hayday you clowns would have if Self had been the one to say that though.Laughing

There’s literally no difference between what I’ve done at times and what you and others are doing in these KU threads.

I understand that in your world, Kentucky is very important to me, but you don’t exactly live in the real world.

I could have ripped Calipari for his comments about officiating, but I didn’t. It’s kind of tired, frankly. There are too many pussies like you waiting to shed tears and blow it out of proportion. I can imagine the hayday you clowns would have if Self had been the one to say that though.Laughing

There’s literally no difference between what I’ve done at times and what you and others are doing in these KU threads.
jumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmile
I like you. You make me laugh.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
jumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmilejumpingsmile
I like you. You make me laugh.
Absolutely great humor. It's great how he has became the victim.

His piss poor retorts has just been reduced to deflection. Snoop Dogg hasn't performed at UK. UK or Calipari hasn't been named in any NOA. Yet, the weak act like they have. "but, but, but, " :rolleyes: Dude's post is the best part of this shit.

3...2...1... he responds by insulting me or UK/Cal. It's the path of the least resistance and some ppl aren't that bright. Let's be honest here.

Last edited:
3...2...1... he responds by insulting me or UK/Cal. It's the path of the least resistance and some ppl aren't that bright. Let's be honest here.

You can say that again. I wonder which category the Dynamic Duo fit into. Laughing

I’ve never played the victim card in any way. It’s called explaining and offering perspective. But of course it’s lost on you two. Maybe someday...

You can say that again. I wonder which category the Dynamic Duo fit into. Laughing

I’ve never played the victim card in any way. It’s called explaining and offering perspective. But of course it’s lost on you two. Maybe someday...

.....dude, nobody works harder defending KU/Self than you do. You should have a spot on their legal team. Laughing

.....dude, nobody works harder defending KU/Self than you do. You should have a spot on their legal team. Laughing

You of all people calling someone an apologist is funny. All you do is sniff out criticism of your precious coach and program. Well, besides the trolling.

I'm not really "defending" anything here. I already said that it was poor judgment to hire Snoop if they wanted to keep it family friendly.

There were some idiots conjuring up brilliant theories of Self coordinating Snoop's stripper and cash routine to flip the bird to the NCAA, and that needed to be put to rest. That's all.

I've never made excuses for Self's texts, as you homers no doubt would. I mean, you guys can't even admit that Code's wiretap convo is a bad look.

You of all people calling someone an apologist is funny. All you do is sniff out criticism of your precious coach and program. Well, besides the trolling.

I'm not really "defending" anything here. I already said that it was poor judgment to hire Snoop if they wanted to keep it family friendly.

There were some idiots conjuring up brilliant theories of Self coordinating Snoop's stripper and cash routine to flip the bird to the NCAA, and that needed to be put to rest. That's all.

I've never made excuses for Self's texts, as you homers no doubt would. I mean, you guys can't even admit that Code's wiretap convo is a bad look.

...that's because I'm not sold on what Code says like you do... as if it was stated by God himself. In my line of work, that's called hearsay.

...that's because I'm not sold on what Code says like you do... as if it was stated by God himself. In my line of work, that's called hearsay.

Is it more likely that Code knows what he's talking about or that he doesn't?

...much like with Avenatti....it's credibility that calls what he says into question.

Oh, but of course he lacks credibility. It's not like he saw it all firsthand for a decade.

Btw, Avenatti may be a scumbag...doesn't make his accusations wrong.

What's your take on Calipari's 8 on 5 bit?

myself... I wouldnt care but If I took my 8 year old to BBM and they did something like that...I'd be highly upset.

but then again I wouldnt take my kid to an event where snoop dog was performing.

Oh, but of course he lacks credibility. It's not like he saw it all firsthand for a decade.

Btw, Avenatti may be a scumbag...doesn't make his accusations wrong.

What's your take on Calipari's 8 on 5 bit?

Meh... just taking it as he doesn't care much for officials. Not sure there's many coaches or players that do.

usually when something is beaten this thoroughly , worked up, and triggered, there's an orgasm.

Meh... just taking it as he doesn't care much for officials. Not sure there's many coaches or players that do.

Just proving that you have a spin for anything potentially negative regarding UK.

Like I said before, maaany of you would be all over Self if he said anything like that. Just like you're all over the stupid Snoop Dogg performance.

I'd laugh and say self was paranoid........... That's hardly being all over him.

and if Cal got us 3 level 1 violations and then had something like Snoop dogg's performance happen.......... I'd start wanting changes made.

I'd laugh and say self was paranoid........... That's hardly being all over him.

and if Cal got us 3 level 1 violations and then had something like Snoop dogg's performance happen.......... I'd start wanting changes made.

You'd call for Calipari's head if he were charged with lack of institutional control and authorized a Snoop performance? Like hell you would. Seriously, just be real. None of you want to return to the Tubby era.

Just proving that you have a spin for anything potentially negative regarding UK.

Like I said before, maaany of you would be all over Self if he said anything like that. Just like you're all over the stupid Snoop Dogg performance.
This is funny. You calling someone… .. anyone out on spinning shit, is funny… hilarious. Just wow.

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT