ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder: Your bracketologist likely sucks

Nothing interesting about UNC behind kentucky. Seems pretty obvious
Our SOS is so much stronger than theirs and Tennessee's and we are 3-1 against the top 3 in NET. Seems weird to be below both of them. Maybe 1 of them but both is a tough pill.

https://extra.ncaa.org/solutions/rpi/Stats Library/NET Team Sheets - Games through March 9, 2019.pdf

Oh well. UNC SOR 2. Surprised we are so low and beating Duke again didn't do relatively much at all for us. Hell Tennessee losing didn't even really affect them.

Still no idea how Houston is so high.

Our SOS is so much stronger than theirs and Tennessee's and we are 3-1 against the top 3 in NET. Seems weird to be below both of them. Maybe 1 of them but both is a tough pill.

https://extra.ncaa.org/solutions/rpi/Stats Library/NET Team Sheets - Games through March 9, 2019.pdf

Oh well. UNC SOR 2. Surprised we are so low and beating Duke again didn't do relatively much at all for us. Hell Tennessee losing didn't even really affect them.

Still no idea how Houston is so high.
You are 1-1 against healthy top 3 net teams

My point is you’re acting like duke is a top three team without Zion.

They’re not.

So stop it.

I am sorry. What rank did they magically become? Because I am just looking at the facts. The model is based on objective information not subjective ones.

To act like the NET ranking differentiates between who has an injured player and who doesn't is silly. (PS: We have multiple injuries).

And, even, in your made up scenarios, UK still loses out. *Yawn* .

I am sorry. What rank did they magically become? Because I am just looking at the facts. The model is based on objective information not subjective ones.

To act like the NET ranking differentiates between who has an injured player and who doesn't is silly. (PS: We have multiple injuries).

And, even, in your made up scenarios, UK still loses out. *Yawn* .
Apparently the net does take injuries into account

ADVERTISEMENT