ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

every time this thread is bumped, jarms rubs his balls over the collective faces of the UNC fanbase

Nah. Every time this thread is bumped everyone is reminded of the problems with being both obsessed and wrong.

Although given many of the poasts ITT, it seems like a relatively common issue with UK fanboys.

Nah. Every time this thread is bumped everyone is reminded of the problems with being both obsessed and wrong.

Although given many of the poasts ITT, it seems like a relatively common issue with UK fanboys.

Who is this AWilli weirdo?

Laughing

You'll be fighting this fight for the rest of your life, or the rest of your fandom, whichever lasts longest.

Think about it, you fools still talk about something that happened to UK before any of us were even born.

Get used to it and stop being so obsessed with what other people say about your cheating program. If you're going to be OK with your program being a cheating scam, then be OK with it and stop defending the lie.

Laughing

You'll be fighting this fight for the rest of your life, or the rest of your fandom, whichever lasts longest.

Think about it, you fools still talk about something that happened to UK before any of us were even born.

Get used to it and stop being so obsessed with what other people say about your cheating program. If you're going to be OK with your program being a cheating scam, then be OK with it and stop defending the lie.

Obsessed? The only ones obsessed are fools like you that can’t accept the final ruling. We told you we don’t care what others think, you’re still bitching for what? Laughing at you is enjoyable because you’re beating a dead horse and there’s nothing you can do about but be mad and butthurt. You or no one else is going to tell us how we should feel but I think you’re to stupid to understand that. Lastly we are not defending a lie, you’re are.

Yeah, the only time we kind of make fun of you guys is when you bring it up. If you want to talk obsession, it isn't the ones responding to idiocy on a message board. It is the ones bringing it up because they can't get over it.

Laughing

Do you not realize the difference between bringing up UK's transgressions as part of a response as opposed to bringing up lies about Carolina as the lead comment?

And I'm not defending any lie, but rather defending Carolina from liars like you who spread lies.

UK basketball= has been sanctioned multiple times by the NCAA, including the death penalty.

UNC basketball= sanctioned once by the NCAA in the late 50s.

See the difference?

And also, if you will agree not to count UK's championships from the Rupp era, then I will agree to ignore the cheating from the Rupp era.

Alleged point shaving equals cheating? That's a far cry from systematic paper classes.

No, admitted and proven point shaving equals cheating. Being caught sending cash to recruits equals cheating.

Independent Study classes do not equal cheating. In fact, they are offered at over
95% of P5 schools and it actually may be 100%.

Pretty simple really.

No, admitted and proven point shaving equals cheating.

Independent Study classes do not equal cheating. In fact, they are offered at over
95% of P5 schools and it actually may be 100%.

Pretty simple really.
I'm not surprised you're not grasping the word "cheating". You used a system to keep players eligible for decades. You had a player admit he never went to classes and he was on your deans list. Nevermind, I'm not getting in a back and forth.

jcwjhupl9wamm0kq6ebo.jpg

• McCants made the Dean's List in that championship semester of spring '05, despite never attending four of his classes. He received As in all of them.
  • A copy of McCants's transcript shows that in his classes outside Afro-American Studies, he received six Cs, one D and three Fs. In his Afro-American Studies courses, he received 10 As, six Bs, one C, and one D.
  • McCants says he was steered by academic advisors to so-called "paper classes," where attendance wasn't necessary and his entire grade would be based on a single term paper at the end of the semester. He says tutors provided by the basketball program would simply write his papers for him.

https://deadspin.com/rashad-mccants-made-the-deans-list-at-unc-without-atte-1587050360

Don't say I'm a conspiracy theorist while your own player says:

"I thought it was a part of the college experience, just like He Got Game or Blue Chips," McCants said. "When you get to college, you don't go to class, you don't do nothing, you just show up and play. That's exactly how it was.

"I think that was the tradition of college basketball, or college, period, any sport. You're not there to get an education, though they tell you that. You're there to make revenue for the college. You're there to put fans in the seats. You're there to bring prestige to the university by winning games."

Keep going though about how the NCAA didn't punish you and it makes it ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
I'm not surprised you're not grasping the word "cheating". You used a system to keep players eligible for decades. Nevermind, I'm not getting in a back and forth.

Actually, I have a perfectly good understanding of the definition of cheating. Cheating is breaking the rules. It is you who has no understanding of the word.

You do, however, have a perfectly good grasp of a lunatic conspiracy theory, even if you don't understand what this means.

Last edited:
"To get up, go to school, get in here, lift weights and play basketball. That's my 9 to 5," McCants said. "As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed to do certain things. You're not allowed to say certain things, but once you get out of jail, you're free. (I'm) in my sentence and I'm doing my time."

McCants. So when was he lying? Then or now? Lol. Enjoy your Xmas eve and get off our jock, Lurker.

"Jarms didnt rustle us at all. Hes the one obsessed with us, not the other way around."

-on page 7 of a thread that is all about Jarms and nothing else

"Jarms didnt rustle us at all. Hes the one obsessed with us, not the other way around."

-on page 7 of a thread that is all about Jarms and nothing else

UNC fans aren’t rustled, we’re laughing. May wanna pay attention.

"To get up, go to school, get in here, lift weights and play basketball. That's my 9 to 5," McCants said. "As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed to do certain things. You're not allowed to say certain things, but once you get out of jail, you're free. (I'm) in my sentence and I'm doing my time."

McCants. So when was he lying? Then or now? Lol. Enjoy your Xmas eve and get off our jock, Lurker.

In all the years that I’ve brought this up no hater has ever really addressed it.

Reactions: 829305
So it isn't cheating to have a secretary forge names on paperwork for classes that didn't exist? Or to assign grades for papers?

The only cheating talk that has died down for your cheating program has been the "wheels for heels" program that is probably still going strong. Does Roy still allow players to deal drugs out of his house?

The University of North Carolina today released a damning report into its own academics, revealing that for two decades, two employees of the university ran completely non-existent classes for students — nearly half of them student athletes, directed there by college counselors — in order to inflate their grades.

It was well-known that the “paper classes” existed beforehand, and sparked a national scandal when they were revealed: some of the student players, recruited to bolster the University’s nationally-recognized (and lucrative) athletics department, could barely read at an elementary school level. (In contrast, the school admitted only 28% of applicants in 2014, and with pretty good SAT reading scores.)

But while the school admitted that they pointed student athletes towards easier classes, the report, written by an outside investigator, revealed something UNC wasn’t aware of: many of those classes, located in the African and Afro-American studies, didn’t actually exist.

So it isn't cheating to have a secretary forge names on paperwork for classes that didn't exist? Or to assign grades for papers?

No, not cheating.

The only cheating talk that has died down for your cheating program has been the "wheels for heels" program that is probably still going strong. Does Roy still allow players to deal drugs out of his house?

There's that conspiracy theory talk again. You UK fanboys excel here.

Reactions: AWilli6995
The University of North Carolina today released a damning report into its own academics, revealing that for two decades, two employees of the university ran completely non-existent classes for students — nearly half of them student athletes, directed there by college counselors — in order to inflate their grades.

It was well-known that the “paper classes” existed beforehand, and sparked a national scandal when they were revealed: some of the student players, recruited to bolster the University’s nationally-recognized (and lucrative) athletics department, could barely read at an elementary school level. (In contrast, the school admitted only 28% of applicants in 2014, and with pretty good SAT reading scores.)

But while the school admitted that they pointed student athletes towards easier classes, the report, written by an outside investigator, revealed something UNC wasn’t aware of: many of those classes, located in the African and Afro-American studies, didn’t actually exist.

Yeah, this is the problem that you fools face. You believe anything that fits your narrative.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Yeah, this is the problem that you fools face. You believe anything that fits your narrative.
My narrative is the same truth that you are well aware of and understand. Deny it all you want, we both know they've cheated hard since McGuire was hired to keep up with State.

My narrative is the same truth that you are well aware of and understand. Deny it all you want, we both know they've cheated hard since McGuire was hired to keep up with State.

You are taking stupid to another level because you're trying your hardest to convince us your way of thinking is the only one that matters. There's nothing to deny except your knowledge of the entire saga. Anyone can pick and choose part of a argument to fit their agenda but to bad your opinion doesn't matter. The obsession you have with us isn't normal, may wanna get some help.

Yawn.

Do you have anything to offer other than baseless accusations and conspiracy theories?

ADVERTISEMENT