ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

Officially 8 pages now. Congratulations.

I mean, you are drawing it out just to say it is x number of pages, then acting like we are bothered by the dude and that has pushed us to discuss it for an entire massive eight pages. The dude was absurd for like six years so responding to other people regarding him seems reasonable (which is the opposite of what you are being here).

Dear Lord, this thing is still going strong. Laughing

Might as well just invite jarms back since you all like to discuss it so much.

Reactions: treyforuk
This thread embodies what is sort of annoying about single-minded poasters like Jarms. They turn pretty much every thread they enter into the same thread, because they really only want to talk about one thing. I'm pretty sure I've read this thread many times before.

At least with Jarms he was fighting a fight where the outcome was still in doubt. To argue about this now seems a bit trivial, because all the Tar Heel fans have to do is point to the scoreboard. Right or wrong, whether you like it or not, this one is over.

Laughing

You'll be fighting this fight for the rest of your life, or the rest of your fandom, whichever lasts longest.

Think about it, you fools still talk about something that happened to UK before any of us were even born.

Get used to it and stop being so obsessed with what other people say about your cheating program. If you're going to be OK with your program being a cheating scam, then be OK with it and stop defending the lie.

Exactly! It’s funny how UNCheat fans what everyone to drop it because of the NCAA ruling but although the NCAA cleared Coach Cal in the UMass and Memphis cases he was still called a cheater and a crook lol. You guys can say what you want but everyone knows what went on at UNC and how you guys got out of it. You’ll never change anyone’s mind. The Carolina Way has been exposed and everyone knows exactly what it means and laughs at it daily. You can call people “obsessed” or “butthurt” all you want but I think it’s funny as hell. I could care less about UNC because like I said from day one I knew they wouldn’t get touched. I just love coming here to watch you guys bitch and moan because people no longer looks at UNC the way they use to buy them again you guys don’t care. That’s why you’re here daily trying to change people’s mind!Laughing

Exactly! It’s funny how UNCheat fans what everyone to drop it because of the NCAA ruling but although the NCAA cleared Coach Cal in the UMass and Memphis cases he was still called a cheater and a crook lol. You guys can say what you want but everyone knows what went on at UNC and how you guys got out of it. You’ll never change anyone’s mind. The Carolina Way has been exposed and everyone knows exactly what it means and laughs at it daily. You can call people “obsessed” or “butthurt” all you want but I think it’s funny as hell. I could care less about UNC because like I said from day one I knew they wouldn’t get touched. I just love coming here to watch you guys bitch and moan because people no longer looks at UNC the way they use to buy them again you guys don’t care. That’s why you’re here daily trying to change people’s mind!Laughing

Dude, we don’t care what you think. When are you going to see that? Obsessed and butthurt, you’re one of many. Laughing

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Laughing

You'll be fighting this fight for the rest of your life, or the rest of your fandom, whichever lasts longest.

Think about it, you fools still talk about something that happened to UK before any of us were even born.

Get used to it and stop being so obsessed with what other people say about your cheating program. If you're going to be OK with your program being a cheating scam, then be OK with it and stop defending the lie.

Wait, so you and these others laugh about it daily but you aren’t obsessed and ‘couldn’t’ care less?

Wait, so you and these others laugh about it daily but you aren’t obsessed and ‘couldn’t’ care less?

I can’t figure that out either. He says he don’t care but he’s all in this thread. Personally if I didn’t care about something I surely wouldn’t be talking about it.

I can’t figure that out either. He says he don’t care but he’s all in this thread. Personally if I didn’t care about something I surely wouldn’t be talking about it.

No doubt. See, I have no problem admitting that I care about UNC being rightly exonerated so enjoy talking about it. They care about continually displaying how wrong they are so enjoy talking about that. Every time they post that becomes clearer. Just own it.

No doubt. See, I have no problem admitting that I care about UNC being rightly exonerated so enjoy talking about it. They care about continually displaying how wrong they are so enjoy talking about that. Every time they post that becomes clearer. Just own it.
They were not "exonerated". All parties involved agree that they cheated. They were spared punishment due to the prevailing pc culture, the race of the beneficiaries, and the subject matter of the scam classes.

Reactions: Scotty00
They were not "exonerated". All parties involved agree that they cheated. They were spared punishment due to the prevailing pc culture, the race of the beneficiaries, and the subject matter of the scam classes.

If by all parties you mean you and Scotty and Jarms, then I agree.

If you had others in mind, then you are simply wrong. Again.

But please continue with your conspiracies about race and PC. Something tells me you also believe Obama was born in Kenya- amirite?

All parties my ass. UNC never admitted to that but like I said before you’re either stupid, don’t know the particulars or both.

All parties my ass. UNC never admitted to that but like I said before you’re either stupid, don’t know the particulars or both.
I posted a link earlier that proved they admitted guilt. There are many others. I must be aware of more of the "particulars" than you are.

For the rest of you that think there is nothing to talk about, or no reason to talk about it , then don't. That should be pretty simple.

I posted a link earlier that proved they admitted guilt. There are many others. I must be aware of more of the "particulars" than you are.

For the rest of you that think there is nothing to talk about, or no reason to talk about it , then don't. That should be pretty simple.

It should be pretty simple to you that the final ruling won't change. You can talk about it all you want but UNC fans will be happy, we will stay happy and we will continue to watch you obsessed haters make a fool out yourselves.

Last edited:
@nitewing what are your thoughts on the whole UNC matter?
cheating to win will always come back to bite them in the ass. UNCheats got off on a technicality and nothing more.
the fact the NCAA let them off the hook was because they are a blue blood and nothing else.

No, you didn't and no there aren't.

There is lots to talk about though but it all has to do with you people suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.

@nitewing what are your thoughts on the whole UNC matter?
cheating to win will always come back to bite them in the ass. UNCheats got off on a technicality and nothing more.
the fact the NCAA let them off the hook was because they are a blue blood and nothing else.

This line of thinking is what makes it the most clear you don’t know much about this. They tried their best to nail us. Still couldn’t.

Reactions: UNC71-00

It has really bitten us in the ass recently too. I don't know if I can take another year like last year.

They didn't let us off the hook. Plain and simple had the NCAA tried to smack us they would of got killed in court and they knew this.

This line of thinking is what makes it the most clear you don’t know much about this. They tried their best to nail us. Still couldn’t.
LIKE I posted they got off on a TECHNICALITY and nothing else.

Who cares if it was? A win is a win. If these dolts want to bitch about the refs, I will be happy to oblige them.

I agree. Bitching about something that's already done with isn't normal but these fools think the outcome is gonna change and we should feel ashamed and embarrassed. That's too funny.

I agree. Bitching about something that's already done with isn't normal but these fools think the outcome is gonna change and we should feel ashamed and embarrassed. That's too funny.

Their problem is similar to the problem of your average Hillary Clinton-Russia conspiracy voter. They were so certain that the outcome was going their way and when it didn't happen as predicted, they were left to come up with a reason that they were right all along.

So you mean that Carolina technically didn't break the rules? I'm good with that.
because they let members of the general student body take those fraudulent class that is was what saved the BB programs ass. there was that TECHNICALLITY. cheating at its finest. boy this just shows how you fans support cheating to win at any cost. including cheating in Academics. congrats a new low in College educations meaning nothing.

Also, don't forget that this is the bunch that thinks that referees hold a grudge against them and that it is acceptable to stalk a ref at his business if the team loses a game.

These people are just fukked in the head.

because they let members of the general student body take those fraudulent class that is was what saved the BB programs ass. there was that TECHNICALLITY. cheating at its finest. boy this just shows how you fans support cheating to win at any cost. including cheating in Academics. congrats a new low in College educations meaning nothing.

I'm not sure that you are the person with the most informed opinion of college and college educations.

There is nothing wrong with this either, but stay in your lane if you don't want show your ass.

I'm not sure that you are the person with the most informed opinion of college and college educations.

There is nothing wrong with this either, but stay in your lane if you don't want show your ass.
FAKE CLASSES are now OK. maybe to you but not me.

and what lane is my LANE as you put it?

FAKE CLASSES are now OK. maybe to you but not me.

and what lane is my LANE as you put it?

Fake classes are not ok. And by the same token, calling a class fake does not make it fake.

And your lane is the uninformed and uneducated one. Kind of like that road they built in Alaska that led to nowhere. Just doesn't make any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT