ADVERTISEMENT

It sucks losing in the second weekend.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
I feel for all you and recognize how lucky we are.

'10 Elite 8
'11 Final Four
'12 Championship
'13 NIT
'14 Runner up
'15 Final Four
'16 Round of 32
'17 Elite 8
'18 S16
'19 Elite 8

7 of 10 years have been Elite 8 or better.

Only 4 of 10 years have been Final Four or better and only 2 of 10 have made it to Monday.

it’s weird. I find myself saying Cal gets tight in March but he’s played to seed or better every year but 2010 and 2016. And in 2016 we played an IU team that went 15-3 in the B1G and got a 5 seed in the second round(they were underseeded).

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
I think you can rule Auburn out from winning it all with Chuma being out but in a one game scenario against a familiar opponent I can easily see someone from their deep bench stepping up combined with Harper and Brown taking their game to a higher level to compensate.

I wouldn't gloat just yet.

I'm just saying teams can ride that emotional train and play above their heads. Anything can happen in 1 game. Good Luck
I know, I'm just playing. I am sure Auburn will be ready and have a chip on their shoulder. I expect a close game.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Still 0% in playing in football title game. Fortunate to play in a conference that rarely takes basketball serious. We hired a guy nearing retirement and have gone 4-2 vs cats last two seasons.

Still 0% in playing in football title game. Fortunate to play in a conference that rarely takes basketball serious. We hired a guy nearing retirement and have gone 4-2 vs cats last two seasons.
Fun fact, Kentucky won 10 games last year, which is double the 5 Tennessee football managed. Yes, a fun fact indeed.

I feel for all you and recognize how lucky we are.

'10 Elite 8
'11 Final Four
'12 Championship
'13 NIT
'14 Runner up
'15 Final Four
'16 Round of 32
'17 Elite 8
'18 S16
'19 Elite 8

7 of 10 years have been Elite 8 or better.

Only 4 of 10 years have been Final Four or better and only 2 of 10 have made it to Monday.
You need more seasons like that fourth one from the top of the list.

Do that more and you will have my respect! :)

I mean, that same 5 seed monkey raped UNc so I think that’s two years straight your mighty TarCheats have been bounced from the NCAA by the SEC! Pretty sad/funny that you and a couple of you UNc sisters care more about UK losing than you do UNc winning!

Reactions: DM8
I mean, that same 5 seed monkey raped UNc so I think that’s two years straight your mighty TarCheats have been bounced from the NCAA by the SEC! Pretty sad/funny that you and a couple of you UNc sisters care more about UK losing than you do UNc winning!

Settle down and take your meds.

We lost to Auburn with their best player going off. You lost to them with him in a wheelchair.

You are right- Cal can’t coach.

He's not their best player. No need to reach; UK lost. You clearly enjoy that. Enjoy away.

He was on pace to be the tourney MVP. Maybe not their best all season, but the best in the tourney.

Yep. Kentucky played scared the whole tourney. Cal gets more and more conservative, tightens up a little more every season. We played best once people had written us off. No pressure. Won 10 games in a row and all of a sudden the expectations were back. Weren’t the same after that.

I hate everything right now.

He was on pace to be the tourney MVP. Maybe not their best all season, but the best in the tourney.

Not really. He had a terrific game against UNC. He shot 40% and 33% the previous two games and put up 12.5/5/3.

We lost to Auburn with their best player going off. You lost to them with him in a wheelchair.

Hey we played to seed. I put Cal on the same level as Izzo tbh. I just think he sells himself short trying to do this with a new team every year.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Take my meds? Ooooh I get it, you want me to have a meltdown and throw a temper tantrum because we lost right??? Ok, this is for you! Dag gum, I hate freaking Auburn and those refs beat us. They cheated us and I’m highly upset! Is that better?Laughing Get over it fraud boy, you’re only making yourself look pathetic. There is a few on this board (we all kno who they are) that love to see UK lose more than they love seeing their team win and you’re one of them!

My question to you is this, why didn’t Gosh Dang Roy dome some in game adjusting to stop Auburn’s “best playerLaughing” since he’s such a good coach? I’m wait for your excuse!!!

Also something to think about, even though I’m dogging cal for trying to win with freshman every year, it was working till our competition literally started buying players away from us.

Cal either won’t or is afraid to do that because of the double standards of NCAA enforcement. We can’t get away with giving Zion a house. And I don’t think it’s kentucky they don’t like. I think it’s Cal. He has some enemies in places that matter unfortunately.

Yep. Kentucky played scared the whole tourney. Cal gets more and more conservative, tightens up a little more every season. We played best once people had written us off. No pressure. Won 10 games in a row and all of a sudden the expectations were back. Weren’t the same after that.

I hate everything right now.

The feeling passes soon enough- speaking from recent experience here.

Take my meds? Ooooh I get it, you want me to have a meltdown and throw a temper tantrum because we lost right??? Ok, this is for you! Dag gum, I hate freaking Auburn and those refs beat us. They cheated us and I’m highly upset! Is that better?Laughing Get over it fraud boy, you’re only making yourself look pathetic. There is a few on this board (we all kno who they are) that love to see UK lose more than they love seeing their team win and you’re one of them!

My question to you is this, why didn’t Gosh Dang Roy dome some in game adjusting to stop Auburn’s “best playerLaughing” since he’s such a good coach? I’m wait for your excuse!!!

Meds.

You
Need
To
Take
Then.

Also something to think about, even though I’m dogging cal for trying to win with freshman every year, it was working till our competition literally started buying players away from us.

Cal either won’t or is afraid to do that because of the double standards of NCAA enforcement. We can’t get away with giving Zion a house. And I don’t think it’s kentucky they don’t like. I think it’s Cal. He has some enemies in places that matter unfortunately.

So just for the record, Duke is cheating and Kentucky is not?

Meds.

You
Need
To
Take
Then.

I think you meant “them” amirite?

Is it a UNc fan thing that they dodge questions? Let me ask you again since you prolly didn’t see it the first time. WHAT IN GAME ADJUSTMENT DID GOSH DANG ROY MAKE TO STOP AUBURNS “BEST PLAYERLaughing” SINCE SAID PLAYER WAS GOING OFF??

Everybody sit back and watch the question dodging take place!!!!Laughing

Also while I’m pointing out double standards and NCAA inconsistencies, we always say Carolina is protected...and I kind of thought that 1 seed was a gift considering their 3 best wins were against teams missing players. But the committee did them no favors with that draw. Think about it, they had to go through an auburn team that was basically their kryptonite and coming into the tourney on fire, the pac 12 regular season champs(though Washington wasn’t very good) or Kansas in Kansas City and then possibly a Kentucky team that also was a bad matchup for them.

It was not a good draw. They probably had the toughest region.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I think you meant “them” amirite?

Is it a UNc fan thing that they dodge questions? Let me ask you again since you prolly didn’t see it the first time. WHAT IN GAME ADJUSTMENT DID GOSH DANG ROY MAKE TO STOP AUBURNS “BEST PLAYERLaughing” SINCE SAID PLAYER WAS GOING OFF??

Everybody sit back and watch the question dodging take place!!!!Laughing

Somebody call the Corbin PD. The village idiot has gone off the rails again.

Why do you think Duke is cheating? Just curious...

The wire taps about Zion. I’m not naive enough to think his parents were asking for stuff and then suddenly saw the light cuz duke.

K is untouchable. 5 time champ. Credited with restoring USA basketball, multiple gold medals, and the face of the organization for a quarter century now. Plus they have what seems like dozens of alumni at the world wide leader constantly spinning and shilling for them. He can do whatever he wants.

The wire taps about Zion. I’m not naive enough to think his parents were asking for stuff and then suddenly saw the light cuz duke.

Don’t do this. You are better than this.

Everyone cheats, so therefore not worthy of discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT