ADVERTISEMENT

It sucks losing in the second weekend.

Somebody call the Corbin PD. The village idiot has gone off the rails again.

See what I mean?Laughing This is why we love UNc fans!!!

Corbin PD? Do they have jurisdiction since I live about four hours away from thereLaughing

Let me ask one more time since you’re having a hard time understanding. What in game adjustments did gosh dang Roy make to contain Auburn’s “best playerLaughing”????

See what I mean?Laughing This is why we love UNc fans!!!

Corbin PD? Do they have jurisdiction since I live about four hours away from thereLaughing

Let me ask one more time since you’re having a hard time understanding. What in game adjustments did gosh dang Roy make to contain all Auburn’s “best playerLaughing”????

Look Sport- you are all fired up with me because I agreed with your point that Cal can’t coach.

What is wrong with you?

Look Sport- you are all fired up with me because I agreed with your point that Cal can’t coach.

What is wrong with you?

I’m all fired up with you???Laughing Poor guy! You try hard I’ll give that to you but you just ain’t at that level yet. Keep trying pup!

The landscaped changed on Cal. All the great ones take some time to adjust.

Roy and Coach K have had droughts. Roy rolled off 3 ffs and 2 titles in 6 years and then went 7 without a final four before going back to back and winning a 3rd ship. K went 5, 6 and 5 year between final fours and 9 and 9 between ships. It happens. Hopefully Cal figures it out. I think he will.

Reactions: UNC71-00
When you put yourself in a situation, then get called out and then have no reply because you kno you look like a dumbass, just disappear! #CarolinaWayLaughing

it’s weird. I find myself saying Cal gets tight in March but he’s played to seed or better every year but 2010 and 2016. And in 2016 we played an IU team that went 15-3 in the B1G and got a 5 seed in the second round(they were underseeded).
Not just a 15 and 3 record for IU that year, but I believe we won the BIG by 2 games that year. We were definitely under seeded that year imo.

Fun fact, Kentucky won 10 games last year, which is double the 5 Tennessee football managed. Yes, a fun fact indeed.
The 2 Tennessee fans here are really pissing me off...because one is a deranged mentally challenged person and the other one is just a douche, its making me agree with Kentucky fans way too damn much lately!

Reactions: CB3UK and Scotty00
Also something to think about, even though I’m dogging cal for trying to win with freshman every year, it was working till our competition literally started buying players away from us.

Cal either won’t or is afraid to do that because of the double standards of NCAA enforcement. We can’t get away with giving Zion a house. And I don’t think it’s kentucky they don’t like. I think it’s Cal. He has some enemies in places that matter unfortunately.
Really dude....Anthony Davis ring a bell?

I really hate all of the cheating in college basketball, but what I hate the most are the fans who have their heads in the sand and act like they don't do it also. Sorry, but if you constantly have a top 5 recruiting class year in and year out....you fcking cheat.

I really hate all of the cheating in college basketball, but what I hate the most are the fans who have their heads in the sand and act like they don't do it also. Sorry, but if you constantly have a top 5 recruiting class year in and year out....you fcking cheat.

i am guessing you have something more credible then what the Chicago Suns blogger put out
BTW almost every major sports journalist called him out for basically lying

i am guessing you have something more credible then what the Chicago Suns blogger put out
BTW almost every major sports journalist called him out for basically lying
Please tell me that you don't believe that all of these inner city kids who are the top freshmen players just want to come to Kentucky because they like horses? If you do believe this, then why in the world do you assume Duke is for sure cheating?

With Durham being on the east coast, its definitely a better place to move to between Lexington and Durham.

If you go to Duke, you know that you have the best pr representation because ESPN will hype everything you do.

Coach k is looked at as one of, if not the best coach ever. The biggest thing that Cal is known for is that he used to be the king of one and done. However, he can't even say that any longer because Duke has taken that crown from him.

So, please tell me why in the world Duke for certain cheats, but Kentucky doesn't? Now that Duke is getting the top players....they must be cheating. But when Kentucky was doing it, its because the players like horses?

Seriously bud, open your eyes....in todays college basketball, if your getting top 5 classes year in and year out, its because you're cheating.

Please tell me that you don't believe that all of these inner city kids who are the top freshmen players just want to come to Kentucky because they like horses? If you do believe this, then why in the world do you assume Duke is for sure cheating?

With Durham being on the east coast, its definitely a better place to move to between Lexington and Durham.

If you go to Duke, you know that you have the best pr representation because ESPN will hype everything you do.

Coach k is looked at as one of, if not the best coach ever. The biggest thing that Cal is known for is that he used to be the king of one and done. However, he can't even say that any longer because Duke has taken that crown from him.

So, please tell me why in the world Duke for certain cheats, but Kentucky doesn't? Now that Duke is getting the top players....they must be cheating. But when Kentucky was doing it, its because the players like horses?

Seriously bud, open your eyes....in todays college basketball, if your getting top 5 classes year in and year out, its because you're cheating.

why would they not go to the top schools in the country?
why would they stay in the inner city?
do you think they like gunshots?

when did i ever say that either UK or Duke were cheating?

why would any top school risk cheating and costing themselves millions?
are you dumb enough to believe that a top kid can be bought for a few thousand when millions is waiting in a few months?

look i get it
your school has basically sucked for 30 years and you need to blame everyone else

You mean the same Anthony Davis who was only offered by Cleveland st when Cal recruited him?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

why would they not go to the top schools in the country?
why would they stay in the inner city?
do you think they like gunshots?

when did i ever say that either UK or Duke were cheating?

why would any top school risk cheating and costing themselves millions?
are you dumb enough to believe that a top kid can be bought for a few thousand when millions is waiting in a few months?

look i get it
your school has basically sucked for 30 years and you need to blame everyone else
My bad with asking you the question about Duke. For some reason I thought you were the person who had created the original post.

ADVERTISEMENT