ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Summit the biggest news this offseason?

Now you're just trolling.
The federal govt is claiming falsely that those children must be separated from their parents by law and our AG is openly using it as a threat.
Again, why would they put their children in harm's way? And they might not know it's just a bluff.

Now you're just trolling.
The federal govt is claiming falsely that those children must be separated from their parents by law and our AG is openly using it as a threat.
“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you. And that child may be separated from you, as required by law.” (It's not required by law.)

Isn't this saying it 'may' have a chance of happening 'if' required by law???

No he's just funny. Trust me, we don't take him seriously.
Good. Not sure who "we" are, but I'll just take it as you. I didn't take Obama or W seriously either. They're politicians.

What we're seeing with President Trump is the same as the others. One day some are attacking, other terms they're defending. Same ol same ol.

Reactions: dtgold88
I'll say this in Trump's favor; If the country makes it through his Presidency without catastrophe or a giant mess for the next guy to deal with, then it gives me confidence that our founding fathers did an excellent job ensuring no POTUS ever could screw this up.

Reactions: Dattier
Simple, really. It's Trump's pro-growth strategy ie. tax reform, de-regulation, infrastructure build, etc.

Wait? How many jobs have tax reform created? Deregulation? Infrastructure build? When did an infrastructure bill pass?

Reactions: Dattier
I'll say this in Trump's favor; If the country makes it through his Presidency without catastrophe or a giant mess for the next guy to deal with, then it gives me confidence that our founding fathers did an excellent job ensuring no POTUS ever could screw this up.
That's been proven over and over already.

Wait? How many jobs have tax reform created? Deregulation? Infrastructure build? When did an infrastructure bill pass?
Not going to explain how the economy and financial markets work. Really simple concept to understand that's apparently lost on you.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Selling his soul to Putin and Russia is at the top of the list. Gas prices going back up. Racial divide is as worse as ever. Locking kids up in cages and separating them from their families. Pissing off our allies in favor of Dictators he admire. Deficit and debt going up. Using the office to enrich his family. Vilolating the emoluments clause. Golfing too much.
This is absolute garbage. Not surprised the liberal, I mean moderates attacked bert for his response to this, but said nothing about this blabber.

Yup. We made it through eight years of the Obama disaster. Been proven already.

Thankfully, Obama saved us from the previous Republic President and gave the next one a head start. The ironies write themselves.

This is absolute garbage. Not surprised the liberal, I mean moderates attacked bert for his response to this, but said nothing about this blabber.

Oh Trump isn't under investigation regarding his involvement with Russher?

My point is that they are not interchangeable. Part of the response to our President has to do with his caustic personality. Wait a week and you'll be praising his no-nonsense, tough-talking shtick again, but when it comes time to reap the repercussions of that, you go full hypocrite.

He talks tough and rah-rah-rah; Trudeau says they won't be bullied and wah-wah-wah.
Trump proposed to end all tariffs, as in none from us, none from them. He is taking a stand for American farmers and American industries. Why do you side with other countries who take your lunch money? It's disgusting, really.

Thankfully, Obama saved us from the previous Republic President and gave the next one a head start. The ironies write themselves.
Why did the markets jump so significantly when Trump took office? Pure luck? A goodbye kiss to Obama? Really interested to hear your take. Me thinks you can't honestly answer this...

Trump proposed to end all tariffs, as in none from us, none from them. He is taking a stand for American farmers and American industries. Why do you side with other countries who take your lunch money? It's disgusting, really.
I haven't seen this many people side with another country since Calipari coached the USA team. :eek:

@Bert Higginbotha ....can you explain tariffs in a nutshell? Why do we have them, why do they have them, why would some be unequal....who do they protect and who do they hurt? What would be the consequence of equal or zero tariffs?

ADVERTISEMENT