ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Summit the biggest news this offseason?

Obama was the king of drones, I didn't care then and I don't care now honestly as long as they're getting the bad guys. My issue is they get a lot of innocents in these strikes.

I'd say "a lot" is a stretch. I guess it's all relative, and it could be argued one innocent life lost is too many, but the collateral damage of drone strokes is low. It's much lower than 'boots on the ground' attacks, at least.

Instead of being a complete douchebag, why don't you explain what is a "load of shit." I can't tell if you're dumb, ignorant or purposely ignoring the truth and being a stereotypical liberal idiot.
Two examples:

"Racial divide is as worse as ever. Total lie. No evidence of any racism; however, the prior President governed based on race."
No evidence President Obama governed based on race and conservatives were fond of claiming the racial divide was as bad as it had ever been. bert isn't offering any proof wrt Obama or explaining why what TheDude1 said is a lie. For process, there is no visible difference in what you're alleging theDude1 did and what bert did, but you're calling theDude1 names and not challenging what bert said at all.

"Locking kids up in cages and separating them from their families. Total lie. Nothing has changed in the handling of unaccompanied minors at the border. Obama administration did exactly the same thing."
AG Sessions announced a change in official policy on May 7th:
“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you. And that child may be separated from you, as required by law.” (It's not required by law.)
Sessions continues: "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border." When it is our choice to separate them, it's on us. Our President and his administration are shirking responsibility and blaming parents. It's cruel and immoral, and in trying to pretend it's what those parents deserve, it's deceitful, as well.

Reactions: Quavarius
Thinking the same thing.
See my response to snu, and I'll repeat part of the first example just for you: There was no difference in the observable process from TheDude1's post to bert's post, but you have insulting names in mind wrt the former and you don't challenge the latter at all.

"Locking kids up in cages and separating them from their families. Total lie. Nothing has changed in the handling of unaccompanied minors at the border. Obama administration did exactly the same thing."
“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you. And that child may be separated from you, as required by law.” (It's not required by law.)
Sessions continues: "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border." When it is our choice to separate them, it's on us. Our President and his administration are shirking responsibility and blaming parents. It's cruel and immoral, and in trying to pretend it's what those parents deserve, it's deceitful, as well.

Isn't it a bit crazy those parents would put their child in harms way? Why take a chance. It seems irresponsible on their part.

See my response to snu, and I'll repeat part of the first example just for you: There was no difference in the observable process from TheDude1's post to bert's post, but you have insulting names in mind wrt the former and you don't challenge the latter at all.
Just curious. What's' "wrt". I saw you used it a few times now. TIA

Well, when it would be equally irresponsible to stay in your own country, and legal immigration is too costly and lengthy to be a feasible option, what do you do?
Work harder and use patience. I mean compared to endangering your child for a short cut.

Has there been legal citizens from every country? So it can be done right. The old saying "the surest way something can be done is if someone else has already did it".

But hey "Let's Gamble". SMH

Reactions: SNU0821
You will not answer will you Q?

I am an EXPERT on international commerce and I slam dunked your ass.

Yet you don't understand how to debate or have the common decency to respond in kind; instead you rely on a bunch of shit from idiots that post lies.

Tell me where I am wrong on trade with the G7. Come on bright boy set me straight. Tell me how the US fvcks over the G7.

A) I don't have a child. Sorry grammar pet peeve.

b) there's plenty of children in Mexico. Mexico is not an endangerment in itself.

a) My use of "your" was not grammatically incorrect. I could have said, "an endangerment to one's child" but "your" is also grammatically acceptable without it meaning lukeraspect84's child, specifically.

b) *There are

a) His use of "your" was not grammatically incorrect. He could have said, "an endangerment to one's child" but "your" is also grammatically acceptable without it meaning lukeraspect84's child, specifically.

b) *There are
Never fails does it. Laughing

Reactions: brooky03
You will not answer will you Q?

I am an EXPERT on international commerce and I slam dunked your ass.

Yet you don't understand how to debate or have the common decency to respond in kind; instead you rely on a bunch of shit from idiots that post lies.

Tell me where I am wrong on trade with the G7. Come on bright boy set me straight. Tell me how the US fvcks over the G7.

SaltIntake.png

btw, what makes you an expert on international commerce? I'm not saying you're not, just curious what your credentials are.

His nukes weren't much (any) of a threat to any place other than the Korean peninsula, so I guess we did South Korea a solid. Cool. So Un had some nukes he couldn't manage to shoot in the right direction that he gets to swap for economic relief, a blind eye towards his Hitler-level human rights violations, and a potentially smaller and more poorly trained military force defending his outmanned and outgunned mortal enemy to the south. Fair deal.
Okay brooky explain your O'bama's love afair with Iran. Are they any better?

Geezus read a little history folks. And then read the fvcking Quran.

Two examples:

"Racial divide is as worse as ever. Total lie. No evidence of any racism; however, the prior President governed based on race."
No evidence President Obama governed based on race and conservatives were fond of claiming the racial divide was as bad as it had ever been. bert isn't offering any proof wrt Obama or explaining why what TheDude1 said is a lie. For process, there is no visible difference in what you're alleging theDude1 did and what bert did, but you're calling theDude1 names and not challenging what bert said at all.

Q made claims that weren't true and neither you nor @TheDude1 called him on it. I don't think it's a stretch to believe race relations got worse under Obama and then have continued under Trump. I never said that Obama governed based on race.

The locking the kids up thing was never a Trump issue. It was something that had been happening prior to Trump being in office. Q tried to attribute this to Trump which is complete horseshit.

Q is as racist as anyone I've ever encountered. His post was pretty typical of him.

SaltIntake.png

btw, what makes you an expert on international commerce? I'm not saying you're not, just curious what your credentials are.
I'd probably take his word on the international commerce thing.....I'd think it would be a pretty hard claim to fake----not a lot of international commerce for dummies lit out there if you know what i mean.

That was my damned job and I got paid quite well.

Damn, do you ever read?

Did you mention your previous job in this thread? Sorry if I missed it. All I know, or think I know, about you is that you used to be a public official of some sort (mayor?) and you/your family own some businesses.

Again, common knowledge for anyone who has taken any time to educate themselves. I don't get what you are trying to get at here.
OK, but what do you do about it that the liberal portion of america wont drag you over the coals for it? Saddam did the same thing and Bush went after him even though WOD weren't found........its lose lose in the political realm isn't it? I don't think your N Korea claims are far off----thats why Trump took such a hard line leading up to it. You either go full force after these types of dictators or you have to compromise somehow

Okay brooky explain your O'bama's love afair with Iran. Are they any better?

Geezus read a little history folks. And then read the fvcking Quran.

Why do you sidetrack every argument? How is Obama 'mine'? Why do you assume I'm not well-versed in history? And why on God's green Earth would I read the Quran, or any holy book? That's sounds awful.

Anybody who likes or respects trump as a man is a bad person. He may end up doing good things for the country, but the guy is a complete asshole.
Well you can stick it up your ass RondoBaller. As free citizens I can like and vote for any sob I want to and you can't do shit about it.

So why don't you take your little ball and go home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT