ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Summit the biggest news this offseason?

You will not answer will you Q?

I am an EXPERT on international commerce and I slam dunked your ass.

Yet you don't understand how to debate or have the common decency to respond in kind; instead you rely on a bunch of shit from idiots that post lies.

Tell me where I am wrong on trade with the G7. Come on bright boy set me straight. Tell me how the US fvcks over the G7.

I stopped at you being an Expert. Sorry, what did you say?

I'd probably take his word on the international commerce thing.....I'd think it would be a pretty hard claim to fake----not a lot of international commerce for dummies lit out there if you know what i mean.

It's the internet. I don't take anybody at their word and everything can be faked. Global commerce courses aren't rare at universities with a business school. I could BS a decent amount of micro and macro economics as a result of my college studies but I'm not an expert in economics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Wow, a lot of absolute bullshit being thrown out here.

If parents are fleeing a shitty situation, bringing their children with them is understandable.

I would hope that the country I love can find a way to sensibly enforce immigrations laws while also doing so in a way that is empathetic and honorable and in a way that least hurts people looking to come to what most of us think is one of the best countries on earth, in a way that leaves me feeling proud. I am fine with some of my tax dollars going to support that. I look down on people who disagree.

The parents should be put in jail for putting their kids in harms way.

U.S. jails and prisons are overcrowded and funded by tax dollars. You want to cram more people into them and spend more tax dollars on room and board for inmates?

It's not like we can send them back and compel Mexico to imprison them.

It's the internet. I don't take anybody at their word and everything can be faked. Global commerce courses aren't rare at universities with business school. I could BS a decent amount of micro and macro economics as a result of my college studies but I'm not an expert in economics.
What a total lie. I use my real name and on every post it says Smith Grove, Kentucky. There is only one Bert Higginbotham in Smiths Grove, KY and it is me. I don't hide. Take my word. Most of what I say on this board can be proven. I lived making money on domestic and international commerce. I took economics at four schools, but I LIVED economics. You don't know it until you live it.

So stop the shit and tell me your real name and home town. I know you don't have the balls to do it because you are a chicken.

I am an expert on economics. So until you prove you are not full of shit then the proof is on your side, dude.

Just curious. Seriously. How does someone first find armscontrol.org website? TIA
Its called searching for information. There's this site called google that hmmm I can't quite remember what they do.

It was just first on the list of many. Are you doubting the facts, or just criticizing my link?

Just noticed this.

2lkv2hg.png

If parents are fleeing a shitty situation, bringing their children with them is understandable.

I would hope that the country I love can find a way to sensibly enforce immigrations laws while also doing so in a way that is empathetic and honorable and in a way that least hurts people looking to come to what most of us think is one of the best countries on earth, in a way that leaves me feeling proud. I am fine with some of my tax dollars going to support that. I look down on people who disagree.

Family Values my ass!

Its called searching for information. There's this site called google that hmmm I can't quite remember what they do.

It was just first on the list of many. Are you doubting the facts, or just criticizing my link?
Really was just curious. Nothing more. I visit way worse sites. Some will probably damn me to hell.

What a total lie. I use my real name and on every post it says Smith Grove, Kentucky. There is only one Bert Higginbotham in Smiths Grove, KY and it is me. I don't hide. Take my word. Most of what I say on this board can be proven. I lived making money on domestic and international commerce. I took economics at four schools, but I LIVED economics. You don't know it until you live it.

So stop the shit and tell me your real name and home town. I know you don't have the balls to do it because you are a chicken.

I am an expert on economics. So until you prove you are not full of shit then the proof is on your side, dude.

140207_2724044_Weekend_Update_Segment___Grumpy_Old_Man_anvver_2.jpg

a) I'm not Googling you. I don't care that much.

b) If not listing my full name and place of residence on the internet is a chicken move, then I'm a chicken I guess.

a) I'm not Googling you. I don't care that much.

b) If not listing my full name and place of residence on the internet is a chicken move, then I'm a chicken I guess.

Yeah, generally speaking, posting your full name and place of residence isn't brave; it is dumb.

But I guess Bert feels that the only person angry enough to go looking for someone in real life to fight them is Bert himself, so he feels safe?

Don't worry. I look down on you for being a complete pussy with an over inflated view of yourself.

Can we get back to Trump's huge ape balls?

Why pretend you only want to talk about Trump's balls? You know you're itching to start a thread about all balls, so just do it already. Or are you gauging the ball-related interests of the board first?

I saw you use this a few times. What do you mean by it? It's clearly a go to move on your part, but what are you getting at? TIA

I am going to assume what he means is that appearance is actually important in negotiations, as much as it might not seem like it should be.

Work harder and use patience. I mean compared to endangering your child for a short cut.

Has there been legal citizens from every country? So it can be done right. The old saying "the surest way something can be done is if someone else has already did it".

But hey "Let's Gamble". SMH

Ole George and nem did that to King George

well the economy is great, unemployment extremely low, and he hasn't been pulling us into unnecessary wars or drone bombing anything that moves in the middle east (that I'm aware of) so obviously he's shitty at his job because people don't like the things he says.
Nothing else really needs to be said. Trump is winning and some can’t handle it. Oh well

Q made claims that weren't true and neither you nor @TheDude1 called him on it. I don't think it's a stretch to believe race relations got worse under Obama and then have continued under Trump. I never said that Obama governed based on race.

The locking the kids up thing was never a Trump issue. It was something that had been happening prior to Trump being in office. Q tried to attribute this to Trump which is complete horseshit.
WHERE, snu? WHERE? I I cited exactly where bert was full of it AND explained why. I walked into a back-and-forth between TheDude1 and bert. I have no idea what you're talking about w/ Q.

I was addressing your question of how bert is full of it. HE claimed President Obama governed on race. HE claimed there was no evidence racial relations were getting worse.

The locking up kids thing happened before, but not as the result of official policy, based on a false premise, for immoral, cruel purposes. It's now deliberate. It's part of the plan, not some bureaucratic misstep. It's a bigger deal now because... IT'S. A. BIGGER. DEAL. NOW.

ADVERTISEMENT