ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting....

OMG....do ya think??? I love that this nozzle never played for Kansas and he is dumb enough to run his mouth after his mom testified under oath the exact opposite.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
OMG....do ya think??? I love that this nozzle never played for Kansas and he is dumb enough to run his mouth after his mom testified under oath the exact opposite.
The same mother that wanted Gassnola to testify that they were in a relationship so the $89,000 would be legal?

Then, sometime after Sept. 26, 2017, which is when Gassnola said he became aware of the federal investigation, again spoke with Player, who was, according to Gassnola’s testimony, concerned KU was “going to find out about the money that I had given her.” Gassnola testified that Player wanted him to tell Kansas officials they were in an intimate relationship, which would have made the payments allowable under NCAA rules. Asked if it was accurate that he was in a relationship with Player, Gassnola said no. Eli J. Mark, assistant U.S. attorney, said in court that Player was “a member of the conspiracy” while introducing a text message chain dated Nov. 13, 2017 between Player and Preston, after KU’s investigation started. The text messages show Player directs “her son to say that when somebody comes to ask her son, that he doesn’t know. He confirms that he understands that. And she gives further instruction to say... If they ask you about a person, say, ‘I don’t know, I would have to see their face.’”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/c...of-kansas/article219856570.html#storylink=cpy

Reactions: cooljeff
All that smoke, but never any fire.

IckyBossyHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Preston trying to salvage what's left of his fame. He's at 14:59 and counting and soon no one will care anymore. Sucks to be irrelevant at 25, but hey looks like he helped the Cape Town tigers qualify for the BAL league so at least he's got that going for him.

I'm in disbelief. You mean to tell me one of the top programs broke a few rules? No wayyyyyy!!!! Dang, just KU did that. I wish KU was as clean as UNC, Duke, UK, places like that, because they are Saints and follow all the rules 😆 come on people, how can anyone act like their program does everything by the book? Hell Beasley just wanted to go to KSU. All the Duke NBA guys who've said they were paid are liars, and the Chicago Sun lied about the evidence on Anthony Davis. Preston must've not invested his money on training. Never sniffed the NBA.

Everyone has known for years that Kansas and Self were dirty. This just confirms it even more.

Eh, i don’t think any of us needed confirmation. Nothings going to happen though so it’s all irrelevant. Most of this stuff is legal now anyways. Even if it wasn’t, the ncaa punishes who they want. When they want to hit someone they’ll find a way to justify it. If they want to let them skate(unc, duke) they find a reason to let it go.

I think unc neutered them when they lawyered up however. Every program should do the same going forward whether they’re guilty or not.

Reactions: Scotty00
Eh, i don’t think any of us needed confirmation. Nothings going to happen though so it’s all irrelevant. Most of this stuff is legal now anyways. Even if it wasn’t, the ncaa punishes who they want. When they want to hit someone they’ll find a way to justify it. If they want to let them skate(unc, duke) they find a reason to let it go.

I think unc neutered them when they lawyered up however. Every program should do the same going forward whether they’re guilty or not.
NCAA doesn't have a say in it anymore. It's with the IARP (which will be dissolved once they finalize the few cases they have left). But you are correct, nothing will come out of it. They barely gave Louisville a slap on the wrist and they were a repeat offender already on probation.

And few have benefited more from the NCAA's selective punishments than Kentucky. Imagine not even investigating a player who flashed stacks of benjamins all over the web. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Montana81
And few have benefited more from the NCAA's selective punishments than Kentucky. Imagine not even investigating a player who flashed stacks of benjamins all over the web. 😆

How do you know it wasn’t investigated?

Also this thread is about Kansas being dirty as hell. try to stay on subject pumpkin

I’ll help you out. We can talk about how Kansas coaches were caught on tape lobbying for 3rd parties to buy players for them. That would be on subject.

How do you know it wasn’t investigated?

Also this thread is about Kansas being dirty as hell. try to stay on subject pumpkin

I’ll help you out. We can talk about how Kansas coaches were caught on tape lobbying for 3rd parties to buy players for them. That would be on subject.

Bwahaha......yes, give your school the benefit of the doubt while slinging shit at everybody else. It's what you people do. Hagans was implicated in the FBI probe, was seen flashing large stacks online, and was held out for the rest of the year when it surfaced. But nothing to see, of course.

Interesting that you automatically believe the words of a former recruit (which don't say much anyway), while dismissing the Sun-Times report of $200,000 to Davis.

Imagine if Paypal Cal hadn't bought Davis. He'd still be looking for his first title and Bill would have 3. Dirty cheaters.

Bwahaha......yes, give your school the benefit of the doubt while slinging shit at everybody else. It's what you people do. Hagans was implicated in the FBI probe, was seen flashing large stacks online, and was held out for the rest of the year when it surfaced. But nothing to see, of course.

Interesting that you automatically believe the words of a former recruit (which don't say much anyway), while dismissing the Sun-Times report of $200,000 to Davis.

Imagine if Paypal Cal hadn't bought Davis. He'd still be looking for his first title and Bill would have 3. Dirty cheaters.
giphy.gif

I'm in disbelief. You mean to tell me one of the top programs broke a few rules? No wayyyyyy!!!! Dang, just KU did that. I wish KU was as clean as UNC, Duke, UK, places like that, because they are Saints and follow all the rules 😆 come on people, how can anyone act like their program does everything by the book? Hell Beasley just wanted to go to KSU. All the Duke NBA guys who've said they were paid are liars, and the Chicago Sun lied about the evidence on Anthony Davis. Preston must've not invested his money on training. Never sniffed the NBA.
Which Duke guys said they were paid? Link?

We've also known for years that no one outbids Duke and Kentucky.

Well, pre-NIL era, anyway.
Any proof? Link. Facts. Just a guy telling a Kansas (cause they are honest) Zion wants a 100k to go to KU. NOT Duke.

Don’t wanna talk about a former Kansas recruit admitting they paid him illegally. Got it. Thanks for conceding. That’s big of you.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Any proof? Link. Facts. Just a guy telling a Kansas (cause they are honest) Zion wants a 100k to go to KU. NOT Duke.
KU couldn’t afford Zion. He wanted cash and KU couldn’t pony up. He didn’t then just cast aside his desire for $ and give it all up so he could play in a “family atmosphere” at DUKE. A guy looking for money only passes up an offer if he’s got a bigger offer. If you don’t think DUKE paid Zion your brain must be leaking out your ears.

Any proof that KU had a hand in any payments?

There were text messages entered as trial evidence showing that three Nike execs discussed offering Zion $35,000. And it was confirmed that his dad accepted money.

So your stance is that they only wanted money from Adidas, even though there’s evidence that Nike was willing to pay too?

Reactions: KansasKid84
KU couldn’t afford Zion. He wanted cash and KU couldn’t pony up. He didn’t then just cast aside his desire for $ and give it all up so he could play in a “family atmosphere” at DUKE. A guy looking for money only passes up an offer if he’s got a bigger offer. If you don’t think DUKE paid Zion your brain must be leaking out your ears.
So no proof. Got it. Duke was never mentioned in the recording. Only KU. Sorry.

Any proof that KU had a hand in any payments?

There were text messages entered as trial evidence showing that three Nike execs discussed offering Zion $35,000. And it was confirmed that his dad accepted money.

So your stance is that they only wanted money from Adidas, even though there’s evidence that Nike was willing to pay too?
I don’t care a thing about KU. They were dirty in the past and Self has just continued it.

One of the funniest things on earth is the Zion story. KU didn’t make his final three but was offering cash. Hmmmm. He must have forfeited the cash to go play elsewhere like all kids would, obviously.

His parents also randomly took ownership of a big ass house in town. Hmmmm.

Jesus people wake up. It happens everywhere and schools were/are stupid to not participate. Winning is what matters, don’t be a fool.

One of the funniest things on earth is the Zion story. KU didn’t make his final three but was offering cash. Hmmmm. He must have forfeited the cash to go play elsewhere like all kids would, obviously.

His parents also randomly took ownership of a big ass house in town. Hmmmm.

Jesus people wake up. It happens everywhere and schools were/are stupid to not participate. Winning is what matters, don’t be a fool.
Ownership. Really?? Keep wishing.

• Haha
Reactions: forsh_21
Don’t wish anything on anyone. Doesn’t bother me because it happens literally everywhere. You’re not very bright if you think your school doesn’t participate
Another person with not one ounce of proof.

I don’t care a thing about KU. They were dirty in the past and Self has just continued it.

We’re talking about Duke right now.

So your position is that, even though we know Zion’s family wanted money, and we know his dad received money, and we know that Nike was willing to pay…the most logical outcome is that he went to Duke for free?

We’re talking about Duke right now.

So your position is that, even though we know Zion’s family wanted money, and we know his dad received money, and we know that Nike was willing to pay…the most logical outcome is that he went to Duke for free?
Would your paragraph hold up in court. Where is the proof his stepdad took money. Besides a jilted agent saying so. So yes, he went for free. A whole 5 months

Would your paragraph hold up in court. Where is the proof his stepdad took money. Besides a jilted agent saying so. So yes, he went for free. A whole 5 months

So there are texts between Nike execs discussing payments for Zion, and we know that Zion’s family had huge demands, but the most logical assumption is that they turned it down.

I rest my case….🤣

Don’t wanna talk about a former Kansas recruit admitting they paid him illegally. Got it. Thanks for conceding. That’s big of you.

Don’t wanna talk about it? I have no problem talking about it. I guess I just didn’t see anything very noteworthy there. KU weren’t victims….Yeah, no kidding. My head isn’t buried. I leave that to people like you and afamu.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don’t wanna talk about it? I have no problem talking about it. I guess I just didn’t see anything very noteworthy there. KU weren’t victims….Yeah, no kidding. My head isn’t buried. I leave that to people like you and afamu.
Don't you preach we're all dirty? KU isn't fiction im mean victims.

So there are texts between Nike execs discussing payments for Zion, and we know that Zion’s family had huge demands, but the most logical assumption is that they turned it down.

I rest my case….🤣
Any mention of Duke or just Nike. They had huge demands of Kansas which were on the recorded conversation. Not Duke.

Not guilty. Nothing but circumstantial evidence. No actual proof. Sorry.

Just because KU has been caught multiple times in my life doesn’t mean Duke cheats as well.

ADVERTISEMENT