ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to marry a celebrity...?

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Okay, so lemme ask this... if you had to marry a celebrity, who would you pick? Assume no divorce allowed; its for life.

I think Emma Stone would be a great pick, but in the end I think I'd go with Emma Watson... she is obviously easy on the eyes, but seems like a super bright and interesting person.

Reactions: SNU0821
You always seemed like a Whoopi Goldberg kind of guy to me.

I will go with Ricci Italia.

Oct_Cover_2016_V2_no_logo___Gallery.jpg

Valerie Bertinely [excuse the spelling]
OR
Marie Osmond
and last but not least
Salma Hyack again [excuse the spelling]

they are all in my age range sorry not the George Burns age range where having 20 year olds hanging onto my arms is a good thing

Gonna pretend I'm a Mormon here. Emilia Clarke and Asia Argentina and Rihanna. Hell yah

Mila Kunis is my gal, and always has been. Might as well set it in stone.

I never liked Mila Kunis until the past few years. Thought she was average looking and above average annoying in That 70's Show. But she is beautiful now.

I never liked Mila Kunis until the past few years. Thought she was average looking and above average annoying in That 70's Show. But she is beautiful now.
She's hot but flatter than a chalk board. I'm a boob guy, couldn't handle that for the rest of my life.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
if they were mute id go with most of the above. would hate to have to listen to a hollywood celebrity daily these days.

if not id go with someone 20 and thirty years older than myself like dolly parton, patti loveless, or kimberly from fox news. dolly charges too much for her stuff in gatlinburg but shes still hilarious and likeable to me.

im not the one obcessing over ja celibrities that hate this county tw

no they are not the dude, they seem to be all on zanax, ritalin, pain pills and a power trip

Last edited:
if they were mute id go with most of the above. would hate to have to listen to a hollywood celebrity daily these days.

if not id go with someone 20 and thirty years older than myself like dolly parton, patti loveless, or kimberly from fox news. dolly charges too much for her stuff in gatlinburg but shes still hilarious and likeable to me.
God you're weird.

This might come as a surprise to you, Mox, but women who are actresses are just like women, or indeed people, of nearly every other profession... some are annoying, some are average, some are wonderful... you know, sort of like people in general? I have a feeling a number of women who have been named might have something they could teach you, in fact;)

Natalie Portman. Easy decision. She’s not only beautiful and rich, she’s also wicked smart and down to earth.

If she was off limits, I’d go Amy Adams.

That's a GREAT call. Harvard girl, hot as balls, funny. Nice call there.

Oh shit I forgot about Alexandra Daddario. The pics I want to post are from True Detective so I'll just let you guys Google them.

Bunch of you guys just picking on hot. That's easy:). The trick is, would you REALLY be ready to spend a life with them?

Shocked nobody has said Emma Stone. She seems like she's got a fantastic set of balls, is funny as hell, and really a great looking girl.

Did we really get this far without someone mentioning Upton?

Slippin’.

Reactions: tw3301
Bunch of you guys just picking on hot. That's easy:). The trick is, would you REALLY be ready to spend a life with them?

Shocked nobody has said Emma Stone. She seems like she's got a fantastic set of balls, is funny as hell, and really a great looking girl.
She’s pretty awesome. So is Jennifer Lawrence. I feel like our personalities would mesh well. Also dig Natalie Portman.

Reactions: TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT