ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to marry a celebrity...?

1Z4dL.gif

One of the most useful gifs ever.

"God you're weird.'

none of those picks are weird, they are good ones. educate yourself hipster.

maybe you always had to settle and dream of chics like those posted that look like any woman anywhere if you ever went to town, ive bout had enuff of prescription druggies like those you worship.

dolly was something else to look at 30 yrs ago but that isnt everything, and id be drinking makers an good uns. and always wanted to marry patti loveless. The question was not about a fling it was about who you can live with.

my picks arent any good according to you. you dont like them because i call out the ncaa s rigging of college basketball, well ky fans were here before you and will be after your gone.
Dolly and Patti must be soaked rn

I'm marryng Alice Walton. Net worth 46.8 billion....plus that family discount at walmart.
I’ve never met her but I know some people in Fort Worth who are around her frequently. Supposedly she is an awful awful human being. I was told that she has been known to hire landscapers to do work on her ranch and will find any reason not to pay them and then beg for them to sue her. She has access to the greatest attorneys in the world so she invites conflict. That’s just a rumor though but yeah, she’s supposed to be bad people.

I’ve never met her but I know some people in Fort Worth who are around her frequently. Supposedly she is an awful awful human being. I was told that she has been known to hire landscapers to do work on her ranch and will find any reason not to pay them and then beg for them to sue her. She has access to the greatest attorneys in the world so she invites conflict. That’s just a rumor though but yeah, she’s supposed to be bad people.

There are a number of rich people who operate that way. It's pretty terrible:( They have attorneys on retainer... they know that the average person simply cannot afford it. So either the whole thing goes away, or they settle for pennies on the dollar, because thats better than nothing. Shameful:(

There are a number of rich people who operate that way. It's pretty terrible:( They have attorneys on retainer... they know that the average person simply cannot afford it. So either the whole thing goes away, or they settle for pennies on the dollar, because thats better than nothing. Shameful:(
So shameful that we elected one of them President. .

These threads trip me out. Got dudes that wouldn't turn down a single one of these women acting like "naw she isn't hot". 99% of yall would leave the wife for any of them. Hell even Oprah I would knock her up in a second and be living like Dave Chappelle in that skit where he thinks he is the father of Oprah's baby and moves in.

Reactions: TheDude1
These threads trip me out. Got dudes that wouldn't turn down a single one of these women acting like "naw she isn't hot". 99% of yall would leave the wife for any of them. Hell even Oprah I would knock her up in a second and be living like Dave Chappelle in that skit where he thinks he is the father of Oprah's baby and moves in.

Yeah, I think that we just have to operate, in threads like this, under the assumption that everyone here would sleep with just about every woman mentioned... but people are talking in "ideal" terms rather than "real" terms, sort of?

Reactions: tw3301
So shameful that we elected one of them President. .
Don't start that shit.
Yeah, I think that we just have to operate, in threads like this, under the assumption that everyone here would sleep with just about every woman mentioned... but people are talking in "ideal" terms rather than "real" terms, sort of?
exactly^^^

Reactions: TheDude1
Circling back to the original topic. Kate Hudson isn't quite as sexy hot, but she's cool and who wouldn't want to have Goldie Hawn as their mother-in-law?

Kate-Hudson-3.jpg

Reactions: Herkster5
Circling back to the original topic. Kate Hudson isn't quite as sexy hot, but she's cool and who wouldn't want to have Goldie Hawn as their mother-in-law?

Kate-Hudson-3.jpg

Dude, she is super hot. She DOES seem very cool, in everything I've ever heard her speak in.

I can't pick just 1 so I think I'm going to become a producer and trade sexual favors for parts.

This is completely false. By no means am I in here saying I slay 10’s exclusively, I don’t. But some of these women are average af. You can go in a mall in a major metro and find 50 better than an Emma Stone

Reactions: tw3301
Jennifer...Love...Hewitt .....without hesitation. Got to meet her about 15 years ago...she need to dump the dude she's with pronto!

Reactions: keith37
Dude, she is super hot. She DOES seem very cool, in everything I've ever heard her speak in.
Oh she's hot. But not in the sexy hot kind of way that I see Penelope Cruz or Jessica Alba. Just my opinion.

This is completely false. By no means am I in here saying I slay 10’s exclusively, I don’t. But some of these women are average af. You can go in a mall in a major metro and find 50 better than an Emma Stone
Show us. Perform this social experiment.

Reactions: WojoRising
Seems like she fell off the face of the Earth about 15 years ago. You got her stashed in mom's basement or what?
She was on a show a few years ago called The Client list. I think she was a massage therapist and started having sex with clients. It was on cable so I didn't bother watching it but I did Google a couple of clips and her tits are still spectacular!

giphy.gif

Lesser known actress and fills my void of having never slept with an Indian girl.
220px-Tiya_Sircar%2C_2009_Young_Hollywood_Awards_Red_Carpet.jpg

d2GC7i5.jpg

Yes! A super hot Indian girl is phenomenal... they've got curves like crazy.

Cousin is dating an Iranian girl who is mind numbingly hot... she looks like a human version of Jasmine from Aladdin. It's hard to even talk to her at times without being hopelessly distracted.

Anyway, two types who don't always get a lot of credit... damn Latinas and Nordics take all the attention:)

Cousin is dating an Iranian girl who is mind numbingly hot... she looks like a human version of Jasmine from Aladdin. It's hard to even talk to her at times without being hopelessly distracted.

Anyway, two types who don't always get a lot of credit... damn Latinas and Nordics take all the attention:)
Pics or it didn't happen.

Nah wherever it is you live. Plus most of us think Jersey and it's people are gross.
Live in NJ right now, but I’m in Syracuse at the moment...honestly, their mall could probably compete despite being the ugliest metro in America

In my travels they are the proverbial unicorn. Have only seen probably 2 up close in their natural habitat.

ADVERTISEMENT