ADVERTISEMENT

If we're being honest. It's Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else.

Illinois has the blueprint for beating Michigan, and I think they're a lot more beatable than most thought. I could see a team like Purdue taking them down. Just need a quality big man, and guys willing to play solid defense on their PG.

Reactions: all4theillini
Michigan has fallen off the horse. I didn't watch the game. WTF is going on in Ann Arbor?

It is a rivalry game. Michigan is still really
good but I do think there was a reason why some of us thought the Zags and Baylor were a little above them. Doesn’t mean UM couldn’t win it all.

good but I do think there was a reason why some of us thought the Zags and Baylor were a little above them. Doesn’t mean UM couldn’t win it all.

Shhh. You're going to wake up Ted and Tash.

JDM00487B.jpg

Michigan is definitely slumping. They were crushing everyone in the B10 during most of the season. They don't look like themselves.

Law of averages.

If we’re finally being honest, it’s Gonzaga, Baylor, Illinois......then everyone else.
Well, I said early in the season that I thought Illinois was the best team in the B10. Michigan was a big surprise.

Michigan is definitely slumping. They were crushing everyone in the B10 during most of the season. They don't look like themselves.

That is why I worry about the B1G as a whole .
We will see. It all plays out.

When I see Dickerson I don't see this high level talent...
I see a big guy who gets by playing other big guys who don't have much athletic talent.

Sheriff, When I see Dickerson, I see a dude with goggles and a Jheri curl with a #29 making dudes miss in the open field.

When I see Dickinson I see a mountain, not just a big guy. He "gets by" by being a lot bigger than 95% of the guys he's going up against. He's not going to have a ton of athletic talent given his stature but he does have decent hands and knows how to play. He's also a FR.

Sheriff, When I see Dickerson, I see a dude with goggles and a Jheri curl with a #29 making dudes miss in the open field.

When I see Dickinson I see a mountain, not just a big guy. He "gets by" by being a lot bigger than 95% of the guys he's going up against. He's not going to have a ton of athletic talent given his stature but he does have decent hands and knows how to play. He's also a FR.

Look at his last 2 games.

Start to ask yourself why couldn't this happen earlier in the season

Look at his last 2 games.

Start to ask yourself why couldn't this happen earlier in the season

Dickerson or Dickinson?

To be fair, Dickerson was over the hill long before his last 2 games. He was 33 years old with the Atlanta Falcons!

If you're talking about Dickinson I'll ask, Why couldn't "what" have happened earlier in the season? He got 12 & 7 and 14 & 10 in his last two games. It's not like he was a complete no-show. He's a FR. He didn't play great. They probably had an easier schedule earlier in the year and nobody had film on him. Ok. You want him benched?

I don't think anybody is comparing this guy to Shaq.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Dickerson or Dickinson?

To be fair, Dickerson was over the hill long before his last 2 games. He was 33 years old with the Atlanta Falcons!

If you're talking about Dickinson I'll ask, Why couldn't "what" have happened earlier in the season? He got 12 & 7 and 14 & 10 in his last two games. It's not like he was a complete no-show. He's a FR. He didn't play great. They probably had an easier schedule earlier in the year and nobody had film on him. Ok. You want him benched?

I don't think anybody is comparing this guy to Shaq.

The way he goes is the way Michigan goes.

The question becomes how to slow him down.

Michigan is a lot easier than let's say Baylor or Gonzaga to slow down.

Ultimately why the classic post game isn't always the best way to play.

When I watch him I worry about him going up against athleticism...

Guys who want to play above the rim.

Michigan is so shit that I wont be surprised if they lose in the sweet 16 and even round of 32, the fluke run finally came to an end with blowout loss to Illinois and then a bad loss to MSU.

The way he goes is the way Michigan goes.

The question becomes how to slow him down.

Michigan is a lot easier than let's say Baylor or Gonzaga to slow down.

Ultimately why the classic post game isn't always the best way to play.

When I watch him I worry about him going up against athleticism...

Guys who want to play above the rim.

Every player has a weakness, and matchups are important for sure. How many big guys are flying around above the rim in college basketball? Serious question. I'd think a bigger problem for him would be going against a team that spreads the floor and didn't actually play a true C in the middle and forced him to cover a guy on the perimeter.

I've only seen stretches of Michigan. I thought their backcourt was the bigger issue for them because they look undersized to me and that could be a bigger problem than running into an athletic big man.

They seem like an ok team to me in a year of ok teams ha

Every player has a weakness, and matchups are important for sure. How many big guys are flying around above the rim in college basketball? Serious question. I'd think a bigger problem for him would be going against a team that spreads the floor and didn't actually play a true C in the middle and forced him to cover a guy on the perimeter.

I've only seen stretches of Michigan. I thought their backcourt was the bigger issue for them because they look undersized to me and that could be a bigger problem than running into an athletic big man.

They seem like an ok team to me in a year of ok teams ha

Little bit of both.

Watch how he tried to box out against Michigan State
Rec League type shit

Gonzaga struggling against BYU, they look overrated too. Perhaps Baylor was the only real contender after all.

LSU’s about to knock Michigan off tomorrow and end this Big 10 charade for good.

Baylor has tons of options and good chemistry on Offense and played smothering D yesterday against Whiskey. Very impressed after the way Wisconsin had their way with UNC. Very long and lanky team.

Yeah Baylor has been dominant, this can surely be their year if Scott Drew doesn’t screw up. Gonzaga and Michigan on the other hand, seem to be struggling so far.

Michigan and the Zags are on a collision course, as predicted. Should be an epic battle.

ADVERTISEMENT