ADVERTISEMENT

If we're being honest. It's Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else.

Michigan looks mediocre, they getting blown out by Illinois at home. Guess there was a reason why they were unranked preseason.

Michigan looks mediocre, they getting blown out by Illinois at home. Guess there was a reason why they were unranked preseason.

This is the first full game of theirs I’ve seen this year. They really don’t look very talented at all.

Gonzaga or Baylor would dogwalk these schmucks.

giphy.gif
BUMP 😆

Reactions: sgrooms
Laughing at Kentucky, MSU, and Kansas fans making fun of an 18-2 team. Thats rich! Laughing

Oh, nobody is making fun of Michigan. They are a very solid team. Everything is directed right at a small dicked braggadocious twat that does a helluva job being wrong.
Who are you? Lol

I’m the guy that can tell you UM has a helluva squad and a roster that can make a deep run. Easily a favorite imo this year. I’m also a guy that loves calling out fuggin micro penis queefs like you. Take your beating like a man.
So you agree with me. Its Michigan, Zaga and everyone else.

While we’re being honest, the only Big 10 team that anyone should even consider pencilling into the final four is Illannoy.

Reactions: Villian07
Iowa > Drake > Gonzaga > Baylor > Illinois > Michigan >............Northern Iowa > and then Kansas.
I get Iowa ahead of Kansas bc we are having a terrible year and obviously you have one more win than we do. But putting yourself ahead of two big ten teams you lost to, one by 22 points, and the fact you lucked out by only having to play both once, on top of losing to Indians??? Yikes. We will be lucky to make it out of the first weekend with the disaster of a year we are having, hopefully you make it a tad further on your breakthrough year.

I get Iowa ahead of Kansas bc we are having a terrible year and obviously you have one more win than we do. But putting yourself ahead of two big ten teams you lost to, one by 22 points, and the fact you lucked out by only having to play both once, on top of losing to Indians??? Yikes. We will be lucky to make it out of the first weekend with the disaster of a year we are having, hopefully you make it a tad further on your breakthrough year.
Hey, don't let the other Kansas fans know you're sending positive wishes towards Iowa.

They tend to frown upon that sort of thing......... SmokinSmile

This message board continues to be so soft. You talk shit, then your team loses, and you bounce. How much shit did I continue to talk after UVA lost to UMBC? A bunch. I didn't go anywhere. I took my beating but gave it right back. People need to alpha up.

This message board continues to be so soft. You talk shit, then your team loses, and you bounce. How much shit did I continue to talk after UVA lost to UMBC? A bunch. I didn't go anywhere. I took my beating but gave it right back. People need to alpha up.
I remember taking one of your beatings.

Wow that was disappointing. Three of Michigan's best players decided not to show up. They were 4-24 combined! Illinois looked really good though.

It's as if you fools thought I said Michigan would never lose another game. Lol

It's as if you fools thought I said Michigan would never lose another game. Lol

Coming from the fool who ridiculed Baylor for playing a close game vs Iowa St.

After the first 8 min or so, Illinois was about 40 points better than Michigan til garbage time. Without their All-American. On your court.

Nothing to see here. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT