ADVERTISEMENT

If KU, UNC, UK and Duke Played a Four-Team Tourney

Like how we stomp yalls sorry butts in football every year?

26 years and counting you haven't done nothing. Last time I checked this is a hoops forum so you really don't wanna go there. Getting back to football for a minute, you won the last 2 games but who who has the most wins in the rivalry? I'll give you a hint, it aint the wuffies.

26 years and counting you haven't done nothing. Last time I checked this is a hoops forum so you really don't wanna go there. Getting back to football for a minute, you won the last 2 games but who who has the most wins in the rivalry? I'll give you a hint, it aint the wuffies.
UNC leads in the baseball series also.
Maybe he should try Women’s basketball. State leads that series 57-50.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Calipari wants to see a regional tournament in August. No college football going on and it would probably be very interesting.

On Carolina's home court. :D
_big_UK_UCLA_10_23_17_52_QF.jpg

Those teams have had a lot of success against UNC recently so I need to make some changes. KU plays against a mid major first round, Duke goes on the road, and UK plays the Huskies of UConn. Then we get State, and not a team like Wofford, in the first found to guarantee a win. I like our odds with that setup.

Reactions: KisteK
I love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding aside.. I know people like giving UNc shit for the fake class thing.. but aren’t they still winning titles after the fact?

I’ll give ole Huckleberry Roy credit.. dude is dragging his big dick all over college b-ball even after they took away the reason he was supposedly winning in the first place.
Nobody said RW wasn't a great coach. He doesn't NEED to cheat. UNC can get top talent anytime they want.
However, RW isn't "dragging his big dick all over college b-ball.… .", Jay Wright is the one doing that at the moment.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Nobody said RW wasn't a great coach. He doesn't NEED to cheat. UNC can get top talent anytime they want.
However, RW isn't "dragging his big dick all over college b-ball.… .", Jay Wright is the one doing that at the moment.

In life, there are many of us with big d*cks, my friend. They're both killing it. And, his fault or not, Roy still has a top three program after recruiting with one hand tied behind his back for 7 years.

Either way, I always think the " BUT UNC CHEATS!" crowd to be funny/kind of lame.

If I whip your ass with a wiffle ball bat and you tell me to drop the bat and come at you again... And I do that and still whip your ass.. Then you can't really say much.

Anywhoo.. Just an observation.

Last edited:
It would be hard to predict team records because it would depend on what format the tournament was. The teams could play anywhere from 52 games per year to 156 games per year.
Maybe use a 1-4 seeding based on last years, "insert preferred computer ranking here".

Someone mix in RSCI...

Or go by distance. Home team gets #1 Seed.

Here's the thing though. This will never work due to UNC and Duke playing in same conference. Maybe replace UNC with IU.

As an IU fan, I appreciate the thought, but I would really hope the administration would take a hard pass here. The past 20 years of mediocrity has been embarrassing enough. I couldn't handle watching them lose every week. Hopefully Miller gets them back to that level, but I'm taking a wait and see approach here.

As an IU fan, I appreciate the thought, but I would really hope the administration would take a hard pass here. The past 20 years of mediocrity has been embarrassing enough. I couldn't handle watching them lose every week. Hopefully Miller gets them back to that level, but I'm taking a wait and see approach here.
I wouldn’t worry about getting invited. You guys are like 14th on the waiting list to get into our little make believe tournament.

I wouldn’t worry about getting invited. You guys are like 14th on the waiting list to get into our little make believe tournament.

But we have the last undefeated team!

Oh and "we're back"....I know it's TRUE because I saw a tshirt saying so a few days ago.

Seriously though, I don't think the administration's of the past could have done a better job of ruining a program if they had tried.

So if 2 teams lose and 2 others play a seocnd game each weekit would seem who has the best team going in would win the most. UK with another Anthny Davis or the KU 2008 team would be tough to beat. UNC with Roy's second year. Duke and UNC get the best players more often but Self is the better coach. This year KU beat a Duke team that had 3 first round draftees and KU had 2 round 2 picks.

ADVERTISEMENT