ADVERTISEMENT

If KU, UNC, UK and Duke Played a Four-Team Tourney

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
every weekend for a year, what do you think would be the breakdown of winning it the most to least? Use any criteria you want.

every weekend for a year, what do you think would be the breakdown of winning it the most to least? Use any criteria you want.
Using recent results....the other schools would be battlling for 2nd.

Well, let's see....KU's won, what...9 straight vs those schools? Yeah, it appears toonces is correct.

Reactions: npreston
I think KU or UNC year in year out relying on less 1 year players gives them better chances in early season tourney's. But rule is about to change so who knows?

Reactions: shun1
Do the non-UNC schools have to attend regular classes between games, or will they also get to have their papers written and graded without player input?
I'm just asking, I need to know the full criteria before I vote. Thanks.

Do the non-UNC schools have to attend regular classes between games, or will they also get to have their papers written and graded without player input?
Are the ExploratoryStudies in Agriculture majors too hard?

It will be business as usual for classes and papers.

The real question is whether or not Higgins will ref any of the games.

Where are the games going to be played? Lord knows UK & Dook won’t play true road games, guess they’ll all be neutral site game.
The easy & only logical winner would be UNC. I mean, they do have a winning record vs every other team.

Reactions: shun1

Come on. Tyler Hansbrough at least tries to read Chicken Little. I know that 5 year olds can while he cannot but that's more than all other UNC athletes did while at school. So let's not lump him in with the others.

Wait he attempted to read that children's book after he got his college degree. Disregard.

Reactions: kyjeff1

Kidding aside.. I know people like giving UNc shit for the fake class thing.. but aren’t they still winning titles after the fact?

I’ll give ole Huckleberry Roy credit.. dude is dragging his big dick all over college b-ball even after they took away the reason he was supposedly winning in the first place.

Reactions: KisteK and 829305
All depends on the refs obviously.
giphy.gif

Reactions: KisteK
It'd be fun to rotate the games on the 4 home courts.

Let's see who flexes in the crowds. Like seeing a dominate UNC fan turnout on Duke's home court, or UK do the same.....and probably KU fans as well.

Tickets go on sale at midnight and any fan base can buy them.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
It'd be fun to rotate the games on the 4 home courts.

Let's see who flexes in the crowds. Like seeing a dominate UNC fan turnout on Duke's home court, or UK do the same.....and probably KU fans as well.

Tickets go on sale at midnight and any fan base can buy them.
Truthfully, UK fans could probably grab 40% of the seats at Cameron. They always find a way.

Truthfully, UK fans could probably grab 40% of the seats at Cameron.
It'd be interesting to see who UK fans cheered for between KU and UNC on Duke's home floor.

Probably UNC due to the other Duke fans in the crowd.

Although, UNC is really hard to cheer for.

It would be hard to predict team records because it would depend on what format the tournament was. The teams could play anywhere from 52 games per year to 156 games per year.

It would be hard to predict team records because it would depend on what format the tournament was. The teams could play anywhere from 52 games per year to 156 games per year.
Maybe use a 1-4 seeding based on last years, "insert preferred computer ranking here".

Someone mix in RSCI...

Or go by distance. Home team gets #1 Seed.

Here's the thing though. This will never work due to UNC and Duke playing in same conference. Maybe replace UNC with IU.

Maybe use a 1-4 seeding based on last years, "insert preferred computer ranking here".

Someone mix in RSCI...

Or go by distance. Home team gets #1 Seed.

Here's the thing though. This will never work due to UNC and Duke playing in same conference. Maybe replace UNC with IU.

How about replacing UK with UL?

Seats at Cameron are very expensive, are you sure that BBN could afford it? ;)

Not exactly sure how they do it, or where the money comes from, but the BBN always shows.

Search Results

Web results

Kentucky fans take over Atlanta - WKYT
www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Kentucky_fans_take_over_Atlanta_143874806.html
Kentucky fans take over Atlanta. Posted: Thu 3:44 PM, Mar 22, 2012 |. Updated: Thu 6:50 PM, Mar 22, 2012. For many Wildcat fans, the Georgia Dome is like ...

Even Kentucky fans manage to take over Vanderbilt's stadium
https://www.seccountry.com/.../even-kentucky-fans-manage-take-vanderbilts-stadium

Nov 11, 2017 - Vanderbilt has the smallest stadium in the SEC. And they still have a tough time filling it.On Saturday, even Kentucky fans managed to fill out a ...

Kentucky fans take over New Orleans for tournament | The Telegraph
https://www.macon.com/sports/article28645363.html
NEW ORLEANS -- Much like when the SEC tournament is in Atlanta, the home-state school still doesn't have an advantage in New Orleans: It's still the Kentucky ...

Even Kentucky fans manage to take over Vanderbilt's stadium - AJC.com
https://www.ajc.com/...kentucky-fans...take-over.../mVZfvDABGYvcBum9ENIcDO/

Nov 11, 2017 - On Saturday, even Kentucky fans managed to fill out a solid chunk of the stadium. And there are still a good number of empty seats as the ...

Not exactly sure how they do it, or where the money comes from, but the BBN always shows.

Search Results

Web results

Kentucky fans take over Atlanta - WKYT
www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Kentucky_fans_take_over_Atlanta_143874806.html
Kentucky fans take over Atlanta. Posted: Thu 3:44 PM, Mar 22, 2012 |. Updated: Thu 6:50 PM, Mar 22, 2012. For many Wildcat fans, the Georgia Dome is like ...

Even Kentucky fans manage to take over Vanderbilt's stadium
https://www.seccountry.com/.../even-kentucky-fans-manage-take-vanderbilts-stadium

Nov 11, 2017 - Vanderbilt has the smallest stadium in the SEC. And they still have a tough time filling it.On Saturday, even Kentucky fans managed to fill out a ...

Kentucky fans take over New Orleans for tournament | The Telegraph
https://www.macon.com/sports/article28645363.html
NEW ORLEANS -- Much like when the SEC tournament is in Atlanta, the home-state school still doesn't have an advantage in New Orleans: It's still the Kentucky ...

Even Kentucky fans manage to take over Vanderbilt's stadium - AJC.com
https://www.ajc.com/...kentucky-fans...take-over.../mVZfvDABGYvcBum9ENIcDO/

Nov 11, 2017 - On Saturday, even Kentucky fans managed to fill out a solid chunk of the stadium. And there are still a good number of empty seats as the ...

Reactions: KYtotheCore
ADVERTISEMENT