ADVERTISEMENT

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...

I’m afraid Iowa doesn’t match up well at all. I’m pulling for them, but I fear the thuggs from LSU will win by double digits.
Well then tell them not to win.

Actually, what we need is to get ahold of the NCAA HQ and convince them to allow a one-time, one-game temporary transfer for any player that wishes to help Iowa beat LSU, and have it turn into the Avengers Endgame portal scene with everyone showing up to defeat Thanos (Mulkey)

Honestly, someone with infinitely superior internet skills needs to edit this video to show what that would look like, because that is how the entire world basically feels about Reese/Mulkey/LSU.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well then tell them not to win.

Actually, what we need is to get ahold of the NCAA HQ and convince them to allow a one-time, one-game temporary transfer for any player that wishes to help Iowa beat LSU, and have it turn into the Avengers Endgame portal scene with everyone showing up to defeat Thanos (Mulkey)

Honestly, someone with infinitely superior internet skills needs to edit this video to show what that would look like, because that is how the entire world basically feels about Reese/Mulkey/LSU.
There would be a massive line of players that would relish the opportunity to stomp those thugg bitches.

lsu-coach-kim-mulkey-040323-3-20642c7d6e9f470c9b8a252bbe8e3a60.jpg
Is this AI?

Can't be real. Lol.

I'm not sure I've ever cheered for another school as much as I did for the Lady Hawks in this game.

I'm so proud of this team, Caitlin hit her usual logo 3's but it wasn't all her. She has an awesome group of young ladies around her who can score as well.

It was a great game and I'm happy to see them get that payback.

Angel is going pro. I had to laugh at her presser and the tears. Dont go with the " villain " act if you cant deal with the hate.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT