ADVERTISEMENT

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...

I don't think anyone will touch Geno's record. The ladies game has more parity now.

True. At one time all the talent wanted to play for him, but it started to shift a few years back. He is still one of the best there is in their game. I wonder how long he will keep at it.

True. At one time all the talent wanted to play for him, but it started to shift a few years back. He is still one of the best there is in their game. I wonder how long he will keep at it.
He has no peers and I think he will continue until he just physically can't. Geno and Pat are two of the faces of the Rushmore of women's basketball.

IMG-9123.jpg

You got a problem with bush?

There are some really good programs in women's basketball. Plus, there are some strong coaches that have great squads.

There are. And growing. It seems like just 15 to 20 years ago it was realistically two or three programs that had a real chance. Now there are at least 8 to 10 each year. Parity is key for the long term success of the women's game.

I’m afraid Iowa doesn’t match up well at all. I’m pulling for them, but I fear the thuggs from LSU will win by double digits.

We don't and will have to play a perfect game from the outside. But, we have played our best overall since January today.

But we don't rebound well and lack size. You can't give LSU that many cracks at the rim. They are too talented

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT