ADVERTISEMENT

I’m going to be a dad

One more UK fan to annoy the piss out of you guys :) I couldn’t be more excited.

Been posting on this board for about 15 years. Thought I would share the good news. Hope all is well with everyone, and I’m hoping to be around more when the season gets rolling.
Congrats Jimbo. That is wonderful news.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Are you married?

He wouldn’t be interested in a KU fan anyway so cool it.

giphy.gif

One more UK fan to annoy the piss out of you guys :) I couldn’t be more excited.

Been posting on this board for about 15 years. Thought I would share the good news. Hope all is well with everyone, and I’m hoping to be around more when the season gets rolling.
Here we are in 2023 and they have finally figured out how a man can get another man pregnant. Congratulations, pal! Our little girl is a year old now, best feeling in the world.

Congrats my friend. God Bless

Reactions: JimboBBN

Say goodbye to the days where you can just say,"Let's go visit Florida for the weekend....etc". But you will love the experiences everyday. Congrats

Congrats. Can't wait until it turns 4 and can choose it's gender.

Last edited:
I am not, I had been with this girl for about a year before we found out. We dated before in college before getting back together last year.
Put a ring on it and start wrapping that thing up. My kid is 11 now which is crazy, in the 6th grade. Felt like I watched him get on the bus for kindergarten yesterday... I was an emotional wreck that day.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's great. Every day gets better from here forward. Congrats!

My son came into the world today. Less than two hours after Kentucky blitzed Alabama. Thanks everyone for the kind words! 🙂
Congrats! How is your wife? That is an ordeal.

Reactions: cdbearde
A year and a half into parenthood and I wouldn't trade a minute. Congratulations, college basketball just became much less important for you.

ADVERTISEMENT