ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Kentucky beat Auburn today

I glanced at Rupp Rafters out of curiosity and one of the first posts I see is “Every time we lose its because refs—every time.”

Laughing
hmmmm, are you breaking the revelation of home boards are home boarding? W/o the same interest in KU, Im guessing KU's homeboard isn't much different after a road loss.

Thanks for the update though. Someone had to take interest, and I'm glad it was a KU fan after a UK/Auburn game.

I also like the touch of "glanced". "I visited a board, just to glance". Laughing

Reactions: olsonab
It’s always fun watching UK fans bitching about the refs. You guys can’t just lose because the other team was better at home, it has to be the refs fault.

Show me one post of somebody on here saying "We lost because of the refs".

No fan of basketball wants to watch a game where the whistle is blown on contact that could be called every possession in every game ever played. You won because your guards were getting to the rim more in a game where that's all you had to do to get a whistle. Our guards weren't getting to the rim as much because your guards were doing a good job of keeping Maxey and Quickley in front. We didn't defend or rebound well. Ashton and Nick didn't come to play. You deserved the win. But none of us deserved to watch a shitty FT contest. GG. Congrats on the dubya.

hmmmm, are you breaking the revelation of home boards are home boarding? W/o the same interest in KU, Im guessing KU's homeboard isn't much different after a road loss.

It’s not like it’s much different on this board. Very little of that on the KU board.

Perception is reality.

Still mad about rushing Toomers too soon?

I did not. I was in a house full of people yelling at the tv about not calling a double dribble and then yelling about fouling that *** at half court while everyone was celebrating.

Show me one post of somebody on here saying "We lost because of the refs".

No fan of basketball wants to watch a game where the whistle is blown on contact that could be called every possession in every game ever played. You won because your guards were getting to the rim more in a game where that's all you had to do to get a whistle. Our guards weren't getting to the rim as much because your guards were doing a good job of keeping Maxey and Quickley in front. We didn't defend or rebound well. Ashton and Nick didn't come to play. You deserved the win. But none of us deserved to watch a shitty FT contest. GG. Congrats on the dubya.

I’m also talking about Twitter.

we won mainly because of 18 offensive rebounds and zero steals for Kentucky.

For those not following the whole story, what did the AU coach do? TIA

Paid players to leave and go to the NBA... meanwhile LSU is on tape acting as a bagman and nothing is going to happen to them. We sit both of those players for an entire season and are still expecting further penalties.

WE PAID THEM TO LEAVE

Reactions: Borotiger

Yep. Wiley made Nick his bitch in the paint. He took 6-7 rebounds away from him just being tougher. Our guys let all the whistles bring em down. You could see from their body language that they weren't going to have the toughness to fight through it for a win. Your guys wanted it more for sure. I like Okoro.

You guys came to play, no doubt. Congrats on the win. First college gameday in your history and the effort was there. No excuses. We both know what regular season wins mean though. Hell, we beat AU by nearly 40 points last season, but it didn't mean squat in March though.

Now bring it to Rupp...and March.

You guys came to play, no doubt. Congrats on the win. First college gameday in your history and the effort was there. No excuses. We both know what regular season wins mean though. Hell, we beat AU by nearly 40 points last season, but it didn't mean squat in March though.

Now bring it to Rupp...and March.

We gonna get our asses whopped up there.

Reactions: olsonab
I started off with women, but figured white women would add some flare to the statement.
never thought white women with flare, but ok.

giphy.gif

Don’t need to. 2-0 in games I care about. Congrats on all the previous success though lol.
Thanks, congrats on your 2 games. As an Auburn fan, you have to take what you can get. I understand and appreciate that line of thinking.

Biggest 2 wins in AU history?

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT