ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Kentucky beat Auburn today

I was responding to rock. I can believe what I want? I have facts to back up that Kentucky owns Louisville. You guys come in with this super bowl crap and everyone knows it’s BS.

back on topic
I mean, i get it. You guys play up to better competition.

we get ul's best every year
it is just never good enough and then the excuses start
Lol was one of our worst showings this year and still took it to overtime at Rupp. We’d win by 10+ on a neutral court with David Johnson.

Lol was one of our worst showings this year and still took it to overtime at Rupp. We’d win by 10+ on a neutral court with David Johnson.
You have your current avatar because we swept you. Every year you guys predict a W and we have to hear stuff like this. I’m good with actually winning the game. Hypotheticals are fun though

Reactions: Scotty00
Don’t you think most teams do? You really don’t believe UK wins because we get up more for the game than Louisville, hopefully.
We don’t have any losses to sub 200+ teams, so you tell me?

You have your current avatar because we swept you. Every year you guys predict a W and we have to hear stuff like this. I’m good with actually winning the game. Hypotheticals are fun though
This avatar sucks. But it’s better than something with blue in it. Again, I congratulate you guys on your most important game of the year. Kudos.

This avatar sucks. But it’s better than something with blue in it. Again, I congratulate you guys on your most important game of the year. Kudos.
Too funny. Yet predictable. Beating Louisville will never get old to me. On to Auburn. A team that has proven they can be competitive with us.

Too funny. Yet predictable. Beating Louisville will never get old to me. On to Auburn. A team that has proven they can be competitive with us.
I’ll repeat myself, it’s the best game you guys play all year. Kudos. Happy with our team.

I’m not going to get pulled in again, but I just have to point out how awesome it is. That we have practically a new team every year, and it just happens that every single one of them wants to beat Louisville more than Louisville wants to beat them. What a coincidence!

Wow, that is great.

Just curious for my own shits and giggles, How much **** could you give?
tenor.gif

I’m not going to get pulled in again, but I just have to point out how awesome it is. That we have practically a new team every year, and it just happens that every single one of them wants to beat Louisville more than Louisville wants to beat them. What a coincidence!

Wow, that is great.
Most important day behind draft day, amirite?!:p

Reactions: JimboBBN
Didn’t even read this thread title, I just happen to enter threads and banter. Good luck against Bruce and co.
I like you. No homo. If I were to be gay, I'd like to think my first time would be with someone like you.

Do you know how dumb it makes you look when you act like UK isn’t UL’s “Game Of The Year” game??? It’s UK/UL dude, I wanna beat the shit outta y’all year after year (like we have been) and no other team comes close!!! While I’d freely admit the game has lost a little luster for the simple fact UL can’t seem to win one I still would rather beat UL over any of the other team like in the nation and that’s saying something seeing how I love beating Duke and KU.

As many ass beatings that Cal has put on UL since being at UK I would say you’re right, it is just another game to UL fans!

It's truly sad. Even UL fans know they can't beat us and start with the excuses weeks before the game.

Anyone who can sweat through an entire suit jacket has my respect.

I just got off the phone with a friend, we both believe we're taking an L today.

One thing that gives me some hope is that Maxey is due for a good game. Dude has been awful last two or three games, aside from that 5 minute stretch at the end of the Vanderbilt (lol) game.

Wonder if Hagans will shave points tonight like he did in the E8 against Auburn. Just about single handily lost UK that game.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT