ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Kentucky beat Auburn today

Thanks, congrats on your 2 games. As an Auburn fan, you have to take what you can get. I understand and appreciate that line of thinking.

Biggest 2 wins in AU history?
HAHA.

Condolences on your loss tonight. And in the tourney last spring. Looking forward for to our showdown in Rupp in a few weeks. Should be another great one.

HAHA.

Condolences on your loss tonight. And in the tourney last spring. Looking forward for to our showdown in Rupp in a few weeks. Should be another great one.
I'll take that as a yes to two biggest wins in your programs history.

Didn’t catch the game. At a wedding reception. What happened?

Show me one post of somebody on here saying "We lost because of the refs".

No fan of basketball wants to watch a game where the whistle is blown on contact that could be called every possession in every game ever played. You won because your guards were getting to the rim more in a game where that's all you had to do to get a whistle. Our guards weren't getting to the rim as much because your guards were doing a good job of keeping Maxey and Quickley in front. We didn't defend or rebound well. Ashton and Nick didn't come to play. You deserved the win. But none of us deserved to watch a shitty FT contest. GG. Congrats on the dubya.

Must be the SEC refs Arkansas had on Wednesday against SC. 56 fouls between both teams and 73 free throws. Geezus.

Didn’t catch the game. At a wedding reception. What happened?
The refs called a great game and we still lost on the road to the sweaty Pearls. they out rebounded us and just wanted it more. Oh and white out, and first gameday ever @ Auburn.

I only got to watch the last 10 minutes, but I think that sums it up.

I mean I know you’re hurting over this L so makes no difference to me whatever you need to cope with it.
haha, don't be conceited, we've lost to way worse teams.

It's ok if you don't want to admit to beating UK is the best wins in your history. We've all noticed it's what brought you all to this board. You completely shit the bed in the tournament last year after beating UK, and yet, here you all are hanging your hat on that lone win.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
hmmmm, are you breaking the revelation of home boards are home boarding? W/o the same interest in KU, Im guessing KU's homeboard isn't much different after a road loss.

Thanks for the update though. Someone had to take interest, and I'm glad it was a KU fan after a UK/Auburn game.

I also like the touch of "glanced". "I visited a board, just to glance". Laughing
Being honest here Lurker. I've been to Purdue, UNC, Duke, and of course, IU's board. And though there is complaining, nothing comes close to RR. Its thread after thread---page after page, blaming the officials. I know some of you get mad, or get defensive about this. But its absolute truth. For most on UK's homeboard, they truly believe this.

Trash tech on Bruce. Cal is 19 feet on the court and no call. Bruce has a toe on the court and boom.

You can’t tell me that was worth even a warning.
Of course, I did not see the game. Had a game of my own. But I don't hink you guys truly understand the coaching box, and how its treated.

He wasn't yelling at the refs at that point though. Cal stays outside the coaching box, gets a warning every other game.

It's 100% arbitrary when they call it. 99 times out of 100, it's when a coach is yelling at them.
THIS. I tell coaches in the pregame---You guys know what the coaching box is for---If you get out of it coaching your guys, and don't get in our way---We are good. Get out of though, coaching us, and now we have a different story. Always tell them--"We have a bubble---right here. Mutherfck me, SOB here. Not outside of our bubble.".

I wish more understood this. But they don't. See a technical, and immediately get their feelings hurt. Yet have zero idea what the coach said, or has said. Or if he's been told enough is enough.

Reactions: Hank_
LMAO----Not that you got robbed. But the fact the muther****ers took your Dr. Pepper.Laughing
That's what told on them first. I got home, went to get a chaser, Dr. Pepper, and it was gone, I knew my wife was still at work and thought,wtf. It should be here. My fridge is so empty that if you look at the top shelf, you see the bottom. A two liter of cola going missing stands out.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Trash tech on Bruce. Cal is 19 feet on the court and no call. Bruce has a toe on the court and boom.

You can’t tell me that was worth even a warning.
They clarified later in the game that the technical on Pearl was NOT because he was out of the box.

Reactions: olsonab
That's what told on them first. I got home, went to get a chaser, Dr. Pepper, and it was gone, I knew my wife was still at work and thought,wtf. It should be here. My fridge is so empty that if you look at the top shelf, you see the bottom. A two liter of cola going missing stands out.
A chaser? Are you in 7th grade?

I'll take that as a yes to two biggest wins in your programs history.

not sure beating the 4th best team in the SEC would count towards a program historic win. Elite 8 win, yes, but that win could have been against anyone and still top win.

Reactions: L I G E R
not sure beating the 4th best team in the SEC would count towards a program historic win. Elite 8 win, yes, but that win could have been against anyone and still top win.
Great point. I guess the small sample size of AU having an Elite 8 win threw me off. I apologize. I'm sure you'd act this way with every team.

With that said, is your biggest wins in history against UK? Just your opinion, we're not making history here.

Reactions: FlynAUround
Great point. I guess the small sample size of AU having an Elite 8 win threw me off. I apologize. I'm sure you'd act this way with every team.

With that said, is your biggest wins in history against UK? Just your opinion, we're not making history here.
Some of them are. But there's not a lot of big wins in auburn BB history and not a lot of great BB programs in the SEC.

But last year vs #1 seed North Carolina was probably our biggest win. Mainly because it was a #1 seed, one of the top BB programs ever and Auburn beat them handily.

ADVERTISEMENT