ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Kentucky beat Auburn today

Great point. I guess the small sample size of AU having an Elite 8 win threw me off. I apologize. I'm sure you'd act this way with every team.

With that said, is your biggest wins in history against UK? Just your opinion, we're not making history here.

Like I said, I would only count the Elite 8 and that just happened to be UK.

Being honest here Lurker. I've been to Purdue, UNC, Duke, and of course, IU's board. And though there is complaining, nothing comes close to RR. Its thread after thread---page after page, blaming the officials. I know some of you get mad, or get defensive about this. But its absolute truth. For most on UK's homeboard, they truly believe this.

Isn't RR free to post on, for anybody? Most other teams have paid forums. RR is the wild wild west.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Great point. I guess the small sample size of AU having an Elite 8 win threw me off. I apologize. I'm sure you'd act this way with every team.

With that said, is your biggest wins in history against UK? Just your opinion, we're not making history here.
To me, Auburn’s biggest win ever was against UK last year in the EE. I say that because I believe UK was better than Kansas and UNC last year...and let’s not forget about Auburn’s 28 point loss at Rupp. As far as home games, we had a buzzer beater win against Xavier a few years back. I’m sure Auburn beat some good teams back in 99-00 seasons...I really don’t know about the 80’s...I was too young.
So as an Auburn fan, if we can split wins with UK every year, I’m perfectly fine with that because you’re really the only team in the SEC where we can grade out how good we can be during tournament time. Of course, IMO...

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT