ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Kentucky beat Auburn today

3 Saturdays consist of @Arkansas, @Texas Tech @ Auburn.

We're bound to drop one. Right?

I think UK wins by 47.
The tshirt fan in me wants to post this.

B1EryObaEWS._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61nsz7OrK1L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0._UL1500_.png

Reactions: olsonab
3 Saturdays consist of @Arkansas, @Texas Tech @ Auburn.

We're bound to drop one. Right?

First seeing this series on the schedule, I was hoping for 2-1, so a win today would be gravy.

Crowd will be wild, and Bruce will be swinging from the light fixtures in that locker room before the game.

Gonna have to weather more than a few big runs in this one.

First seeing this series on the schedule, I was hoping for 2-1, so a win today would be gravy.

Crowd will be wild, and Bruce will be swinging from the light fixtures in that locker room before the game.

Gonna have to weather more than a few big runs in this one.
Anyone who can sweat through an entire suit jacket has my respect.

I just got off the phone with a friend, we both believe we're taking an L today.

Reactions: Hank_ and olsonab
Win or lose this is gonna be fun. Auburn should win this game but I’m confident that UK can hold their own against them so we’ll see. I’ll say UK 72 and Auburn 67! Go Cats!!!!

Going to be a tough one. They will play out of their minds as this is their equivalent of the Bama football game.

well...... we never destroy bad teams
so i will say 6-8 points

i do think with all the bad press officials are getting they will allow a little more play and a lot less calling touch fouls

Going to be a tough one. They will play out of their minds as this is their equivalent of the Bama football game.

While UK is the best program of all time usually gets their opponents best, it’s still just a regular season game in February and nowhere close to the Iron Bowl.

Will definitely be an electric atmosphere, though.

Ya think? I always hear that Kentucky gets everyone’s best, I don’t think I have seen that. Maybe Evansville and Utah, but that shouldn’t have mattered.
So you don't think UL gives their best shot at beating UK? Evansville and Utah takes it more serious?

Guy, I'm really trying to not call out the Bs.

Reactions: Scotty00
Down in Alabama?

Auburn a three point favorite. I think the Cats come out and take this one from the "Paper" Tigers ;)
Gonna be a great game. Unfortunately I have a 7:30 tip tonight. So I'll miss the game. Sucks.

So you don't think UL gives their best shot at beating UK? Evansville and Utah takes it more serious?

Guy, I'm really trying to not call out the Bs.
Don’t you guys say that your team plays to the level of the competition? Same thing Lurk! I believe we were your first sellout of the season....lol

Don’t you guys say that your team plays to the level of the competition? Same thing Lurk! I believe we were your first sellout of the season....lol

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Our OOC schedule as sucked since Calipari started his online poll of which home and home to drop. UNC/IU/UL.we were under the impression it would be only one.

Reactions: rockycard
Will UL fans live through Auburn fans today?

I can hear the chant now."do what we couldn't do". da...da...da da da

Kentucky got Louisville’s best and we still won. Like always

back to Auburn
Lol I know you’re trolling but that was hardly our best. I guess you guys can choose to believe whatever makes you feel better. You guys won in overtime and we shot under 50% on our free throws. Lol you guys are funny. We play today and who do u think wins on a neutral court? Be honest..

Reactions: rockycard
Lol I know you’re trolling but that was hardly our best. I guess you guys can choose to believe whatever makes you feel better. You guys won in overtime and we shot under 50% on our free throws. Lol you guys are funny.
I was responding to rock. I can believe what I want? I have facts to back up that Kentucky owns Louisville. You guys come in with this super bowl crap and everyone knows it’s BS.

back on topic

ADVERTISEMENT