ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

okay-rodney-dangerfield.gif

Just wanted to post something, seems topic related.

Self is widely considered the best coach in the game right now, and he's had plenty of success with freshmen. Right now, a 4 star freshman is bursting onto the scene and possibly playing his way into being OAD. Last year, a freshman with moderate expectations was the 2nd best player on the team and went lottery.

There's no reason to assume he couldn't have plenty of success with OAD-laden teams. I'll bet he wouldn't have blown it with Cal's 2015 roster either.
Well, Calipari wouldn’t have lost to WSU, Bradley, Bucknell, or Northern Iowa with the rosters Self had. Heck, Cal probably wins titles with those rosters.

Also, that 2015 UK team went 38-1 and lost to the highest rated offensive team ever. Matchups matter. Bill Self would have lost 5 games and been ousted by garbage state.

It’s really easy to sit there and Say Bill Self would do great with one-and-done rosters, but that's just bullshit. One-and-done rosters are not created equally, coaches haven’t been developing those players for years to meld them together. They are cobbled together and some freshmen just don't live up to expectations and also, they are rated so high, because they have potential, not because they're great right now.

The game is far more physical and these undeveloped, bean pole high school kids, are at a major disadvantage when playing against junior and senior laden teams full of kids that have been in college weight training programs for 3+ years and have also been developing their games as a team for 2+ years.

Yeah, that conglomerate of freshmen is going to win some games, but eventually, the lack of physical and team development, will catch up to them. Trying to argue otherwise, is just stupid, especially when the proof is right in front of you.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Plenty of success with freshmen? In no way, shape, or form does Self construct his roster to be freshmen dominant, and to be reliant on the performance of multiple freshmen.

No kidding. He doesn't get the players to do that. Only two programs do.

He has never once come close to doing that his entire career. Congrats on having a couple freshman individually outperform expectations. Cal has a boatload of those. That proves nothing in regards to trotting out a team that starts 3-5 freshmen almost every year and having success with them, not even close dude.

I was just mentioning a couple recent players. Cal's had a boatload of freshmen that outperformed expectations? I'd say he's had a pretty low percentage of those and far more of the opposite. Of course, if you get half a dozen 5 star players every year, you don't need them all to pan out.

Again, you have no idea how Self would have performed against Wisc in 2015...Self has a litany of upsets in the tourney when KU had a loaded roster, many of which were 5 stars that were upperclassmen (and didn't even get out of the first round or weekend)...at least Cal got to the FF with that team. Spare me the Self wouldn't have choked BS.

Self's had one roster that was in the same galaxy talent-wise as 2015 Kentucky, and he won it all that year.

Litany of early upsets with loaded rosters? He's had one loaded roster that lost in early rounds. 2010 to Northern Iowa.

Is Bill Self getting the 2014 UK team to the nat'l championship game starting five freaking freshman, only one of which was a generational talent (Julius Randle)? Cal guided Dakari Johnson, the Harrison twins, and James Young to a title game. Pretty impressive. Don't see Self doing that in a million years.

So you can't see a better coach matching that in a million years? Makes sense.

"Only one generational talent." <---- something that only a Kentucky fan would say 🤣 😂

You do realize that was the year your fans printed 40-0 shirts, right? "Greatest recruiting class of all time?" Gotta love revisionist history.

Who knows how far Self would have taken them in the tourney (it's called March Madness for a reason), but I'm confident in saying that he wouldn't have lost double digit games with that roster in a weak SEC. And that he wouldn't have gone to the NIT the year before, or had a losing record in 2021.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, Calipari wouldn’t have lost to WSU, Bradley, Bucknell, or Northern Iowa with the rosters Self had. Heck, Cal probably wins titles with those rosters.

Also, that 2015 UK team went 38-1 and lost to the highest rated offensive team ever. Matchups matter. Bill Self would have lost 5 games and been ousted by garbage state.

It’s really easy to sit there and Say Bill Self would do great with one-and-done rosters, but that's just bullshit. One-and-done rosters are not created equally, coaches haven’t been developing those players for years to meld them together. They are cobbled together and some freshmen just don't live up to expectations and also, they are rated so high, because they have potential, not because they're great right now.

The game is far more physical and these undeveloped, bean pole high school kids, are at a major disadvantage when playing against junior and senior laden teams full of kids that have been in college weight training programs for 3+ years and have also been developing their games as a team for 2+ years.

Yeah, that conglomerate of freshmen is going to win some games, but eventually, the lack of physical and team development, will catch up to them. Trying to argue otherwise, is just stupid, especially when the proof is right in front of you.

The same guy who, one minute, admits that Calipari needs loaded rosters with generational talents to win it all is now claiming he'd have won it with 3 and 4 seed teams (which were probably overseeded at that)?

Sure, homers. The guy that many of you wanted to pay 50 million dollars to get rid of is vastly superior to the coach widely considered the best in the game.😂

Last edited:
The same guy who, one minute, admits that Calipari needs loaded rosters with generational talents to win it all is now claiming he'd have won it with 3 and 4 seed teams (which were probably overseeded at that)?
Yeah see, I said Cal would have won it all with those KU rosters to prove a point. It’s a stupid comment to say someone would do better ths than another coach when there's no way to prove it.
Cal lost 1 game out of 39 in 2015. If Self can lose to Bucknell, Bradley, WSU, NIU and WVa 2024, then you can’t sit there and say he would beat that 2015 Wisconsin team. That’s a stupid take.
Sure, homers. The guy that many of you wanted to pay 50 million dollars to get rid of is vastly superior to the coach widely considered the best in the game today.

This shit just gets more and more hilarious.😂
No, you know what’s hilarious? Your obsession with Bill Self. You never talk about the players that won all those games on the court and you never want to talk about Self's ugly losses, all you do is suck him off and it's really weird for a dude to have an obsession with another dude.

Disclaimer: "not that there's anything wrong with that"

Reactions: MGO2022
No kidding. He doesn't get the players to do that. Only two programs do.

I was just mentioning a couple recent players. Cal's had a boatload of freshmen that outperformed expectations? I'd say he's had a pretty low percentage of those and far more of the opposite. Of course, if you get half a dozen 5 star players every year, you don't need them all to pan out.

Self's had one roster that was in the same galaxy talent-wise as 2015 Kentucky, and he won it all that year.

Litany of early upsets with loaded rosters? He's had one loaded roster that lost in early rounds. 2010 to Northern Iowa.

So you can't see a better coach matching that in a million years? Makes sense.

"Only one generational talent." <---- something that only a Kentucky fan would say 🤣 😂

You do realize that was the year your fans printed 40-0 shirts, right? "Greatest recruiting class of all time?" Gotta love revisionist history.

Who knows how far Self would have taken them in the tourney (it's called March Madness for a reason), but I'm confident in saying that he wouldn't have lost double digit games with that roster in a weak SEC. And that he wouldn't have gone to the NIT the year before, or had a losing record in 2021.
There you go... talking about UK fans again. You are as cringe as they come. So so so so so weird dude. Your obsession with UK fans knows no bounds. You can't even make it through one thread without talking about UK fans. My goodness.

You are missing the point dude. It's fine for you to say that Cal would not have success with the current top teams rosters, but how dare I say that Self would not have success with UKs freshmen dominated rosters...when Self has never coached a freshmen dominant team in his entire career. It is amazing how this all goes over your head.

Yeah see, I said Cal would have won it all with those KU rosters to prove a point. It’s a stupid comment to say someone would do better ths than another coach when there's no way to prove it.
Cal lost 1 game out of 39 in 2015. If Self can lose to Bucknell, Bradley, WSU, NIU and WVa 2024, then you can’t sit there and say he would beat that 2015 Wisconsin team. That’s a stupid take.

The point is that it’s more rational to believe that Self could accomplish something that Calipari couldn’t than the opposite.

What’s stupid is suggesting that Calipari is more capable of winning with OADs simply because he’s the one who gets them.

What’s next? Bobby Knight and Wooden would suck with OADs too?

No, you know what’s hilarious? Your obsession with Bill Self. You never talk about the players that won all those games on the court and you never want to talk about Self's ugly losses, all you do is suck him off and it's really weird for a dude to have an obsession with another dude.

Disclaimer: "not that there's anything wrong with that"

This reminds me of the Ravens fans trolling the KC forum this week. “It’s so weird that you guys like this Mahomes guy so much.” 🤣

I’ve never denied that Self’s had some embarrassing tourney losses. I’ve just pointed out that everyone else has too. The difference is that for every early tourney loss by Self, other coaches have an NIT appearance, or losing season, or a 9 seed. And with more talent in some cases.

There you go... talking about UK fans again. You are as cringe as they come. So so so so so weird dude. Your obsession with UK fans knows no bounds. You can't even make it through one thread without talking about UK fans. My goodness.

Waaaaaaaah....and you can't make it through one thread without bursting into tears. Why are you such a crybaby?

There are things said on RR (and by some of the like-minded posters here) that I don't see anywhere else. "Jailhawks," "the Big 12 sucks," etc. Sorry if that bothers you, cupcake.

You are missing the point dude. It's fine for you to say that Cal would not have success with the current top teams rosters, but how dare I say that Self would not have success with UKs freshmen dominated rosters...when Self has never coached a freshmen dominant team in his entire career. It is amazing how this all goes over your head.
This isn’t the first time you’ve argued that Self couldn’t win with OADs. And you went on to claim that he couldn’t match Calipari’s results in a million years, so quit pretending that you don’t actually believe this nonsense.

Like I said, it’s way more rational to assume that Self could accomplish things that Calipari couldn’t than the opposite. Unless we’re talking about recruiting.

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaaaaah....and you can't make it through one thread without bursting into tears. Why are you such a crybaby?

There are things said on RR (and by some of the like-minded posters here) that I don't see anywhere else. "Jailhawks," "the Big 12 sucks," etc. Sorry if that bothers you, cupcake.

Uh….this isn’t the first time you’ve argued that Self couldn’t win with OADs. And you went on to claim that he couldn’t match Calipari’s results in a million years, so quit pretending that you don’t actually believe this nonsense. 🤣

Like I said, it’s way more rational to assume that Self could accomplish things that Calipari couldn’t than the opposite. Unless we’re talking about recruiting.
Why on earth do you go to Rupp Rafters? I have never once been to an opposing team's message board. What is the point? I have read on this board that you created a username to post on Rupp Rafters? Why would you do that? I could never imagine creating a username to post on a KU forum. So stupid.

I don't think it's rational to say Self would have success with freshmen dominated teams, because there is nothing to prove that he could...he has his method, Cal has his.

The point is that it’s more rational to believe that Self could accomplish something that Calipari couldn’t than the opposite.
Oh? Why is it more rational? No, what you're doing, is the very thing you had an isdue with in previous tgreads, you're using your opinion as a fact. It’s exactly what you're doing.
Look, Ihm no Calipari fan, dude has done less eith more, but let's not act like his 1996 FF, his 2008 runner uo, his 2011 FF, his 2012 title, his 2014 runner up and his 2015 FF didn’t happen. There aren't too many coaches that have those accomplishments. Lets not act.like he’s Tom Crean.
What’s stupid is suggesting that Calipari is more capable of winning with OADs simply because he’s the one who gets them.
Well, Cal has proven it, Self has not. That is a fact, not the opinions you keep trying to pass off as fact.
Here's what's funny, in 05/06, the year Self lost to Bradley, he had a rotation of Freshmen and sophomores. No juniors on the roster, 2 seniors that didn’t play. That was the Rush, Chalmers, Wright, Downs and Kleinman class. Had Giles, Robinson and Kaun as Sophomores.
So your opinion just got busted. Self tried to do it with young teams and he got embarrassed.
What’s next? Bobby Knight and Wooden would suck with OADs too?
Uh, yeah, that’s exactly what I would say. Those 2 coaches developed their rosters over several years. Heck, freshmen didn’t even play back in Wooden's days. But nice try.
This reminds me of the Ravens fans trolling the KC forum this week. “It’s so weird that you guys like this Mahomes guy so much.” 🤣
Don't know, or care anything about this. Why are you deflecting?
I’ve never denied that Self’s had some embarrassing tourney losses. I’ve just pointed out that everyone else has too. The difference is that for every early tourney loss by Self, other coaches have an NIT appearance, or losing season, or a 9 seed. And with more talent in some cases.
Great. Look, you can go ahead and jack Bill Self off all over the board, but I have news for you… .nobody cares that much about Bill Self. Just you. I've complimented the guy and have shit all over Calipari, but that's not good enough for you, you seem to need more recognition from other fanbases to assure you that BS is a good coach.
Cool, Self is a great coach, but that doesn't mean he's better at coaching one-and-done kids than Cal is, I will not agree with that.

Waaaaaaaaaaah....and you can't make it through one thread without bursting into tears. Why are you such a crybaby?

So let me get this straight, you're accusing him of crying, then, in the very next paragraph, you go on to cry about things that are said on a UK home board???
Talk about some serious hypocrisy.
YOU are the one that chooses to go to Rupp Rafters and YOU are the one that is getting triggered over what you found.
You’re literally hunting for shit to come here and cry about.
Dude, grow the fvck up. Why are you so obsessed with UK fans? Why do you care what home boards say about Kansas? WTF man, get a grip.

Why on earth do you go to Rupp Rafters? I have never once been to an opposing team's message board. What is the point? I have read on this board that you created a username to post on Rupp Rafters? Why would you do that? I could never imagine creating a username to post on a KU forum. So stupid.

Yeah, close to 10 years ago. Why would someone do that? Maybe because it had a reputation? Same reason you go to see that movie everybody's talking about or can't look away from a trainwreck.

So let me get this straight, you're accusing him of crying, then, in the very next paragraph, you go on to cry about things that are said on a UK home board???
Talk about some serious hypocrisy.
YOU are the one that chooses to go to Rupp Rafters and YOU are the one that is getting triggered over what you found.
You’re literally hunting for shit to come here and cry about.
Dude, grow the fvck up. Why are you so obsessed with UK fans? Why do you care what home boards say about Kansas? WTF man, get a grip.

Yeah, that's not crying. It's making a point. For crying, see your post and the other post that I responded to.

You're the dude who flipflops on Calipari just to "win" an internet battle, and I'm the one who needs to grow up. Okay, chief. 😆

Last edited:
Oh? Why is it more rational? No, what you're doing, is the very thing you had an isdue with in previous tgreads, you're using your opinion as a fact. It’s exactly what you're doing.
Look, Ihm no Calipari fan, dude has done less eith more, but let's not act like his 1996 FF, his 2008 runner uo, his 2011 FF, his 2012 title, his 2014 runner up and his 2015 FF didn’t happen. There aren't too many coaches that have those accomplishments. Lets not act.like he’s Tom Crean.

Well, Cal has proven it, Self has not. That is a fact, not the opinions you keep trying to pass off as fact.
Here's what's funny, in 05/06, the year Self lost to Bradley, he had a rotation of Freshmen and sophomores. No juniors on the roster, 2 seniors that didn’t play. That was the Rush, Chalmers, Wright, Downs and Kleinman class. Had Giles, Robinson and Kaun as Sophomores.
So your opinion just got busted. Self tried to do it with young teams and he got embarrassed.

That's not quite the "gotcha" you think it is. There were no superstar frosh or OADs on that roster. Nobody from that roster entered the draft after the season. Also, that rotation was only freshmen/sophomores. The good Calipari teams have had at least a few really good upperclassmen. And even though they flamed out early in the tourney, they won the Big 12 and the conference tourney (vs a really good Texas team).

Not to mention, Self is a different coach than he was 20 years ago, as is Calipari. Self has adapted well to changes in the game. Calipari hasn't (as you've admitted, but I'm sure you'll pull a 180 because you're a really mature dude who needs to win the net tonight 🤣 )

There was also the 2014 team, which was mostly freshmen/sophomores. Despite having a dogshit PG, that team was rolling midseason until Embiid's injury.

The list of freshmen that have had success under Self is pretty long, even though he gets about a tenth as many top prospects as Calipari. Giddens, Rush, Chalmers, Wright, Collins, Taylor, Morris, Henry, McLemore, Wiggins, Embiid, Oubre, Josh Jackson, Dotson, Wilson, Dick, etc. There's literally no reason to think that Self couldn't have success with teams full of good freshmen and a few great vets.

Uh, yeah, that’s exactly what I would say. Those 2 coaches developed their rosters over several years. Heck, freshmen didn’t even play back in Wooden's days. But nice try.

Well, that's really dumb. As if Calipari knows a secret technique that none of the all-time greats could figure out.

It's like saying that Mike Tyson couldn't beat up Steve Urkel because you haven't seen him do it. Self couldn't get Anthony Davis drafted in the first round because he's never done it before!

You may wanna flex your powers dude.

We're in a thread called "Hey Kentucky how does Cocks taste?" with 6 pages of the most pathetic trolling you'll ever see, and you're crying to a mod about my posts? I've always been cool with you and UNC, but you can **** off. Weak MFer. 😆

• Wow
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah, that's not crying. It's making a point. For crying, see your post and the other post that I responded to.

You're the dude who flipflops on Calipari just to "win" an internet battle, and I'm the one who needs to grow up. Okay, chief. 😆
If you read my posts and see crying, you aren't understanding what’s being said. That’s a you problem.

Where have I flip flopped on Calipari? I don't think he's a good bench coach and he cares more about the NBA draft then winning games for UK, so I'm ready for him to move on.

However, I am at least fair and I have no problem standing up and bragging about what he has accomplished in his career. His issue is, he’s no longer able to have his cake and eat it too. He can’t prioritize the NBA draft AND win big, because he hasn't changed with the times.

So again, the issue is your lack of reading comprehension. You think everyone is as ignorant as you. You can be fair, even when it comes to someone you're not very fond of and that eats you up.

That's not quite the "gotcha" you think it is. There were no superstar frosh or OADs on that roster. Nobody from that roster entered the draft after the season. Also, that rotation was only freshmen/sophomores. The good Calipari teams have had at least a few really good upperclassmen. And even though they flamed out early in the tourney, they won the Big 12 and the conference tourney (vs a really good Texas team).

Not to mention, Self is a different coach than he was 20 years ago, as is Calipari. Self has adapted well to changes in the game. Calipari hasn't (as you've admitted, but I'm sure you'll pull a 180 because you're a really mature dude who needs to win the net tonight 🤣 )

There was also the 2014 team, which was mostly freshmen/sophomores. Despite having a dogshit PG, that team was rolling midseason until Embiid's injury.

The list of freshmen that have had success under Self is pretty long, even though he gets about a tenth as many top prospects as Calipari. Giddens, Rush, Chalmers, Wright, Collins, Taylor, Morris, Henry, McLemore, Wiggins, Embiid, Oubre, Josh Jackson, Dotson, Wilson, Dick, etc. There's literally no reason to think that Self couldn't have success with teams full of good freshmen and a few great vets.

Well, that's really dumb. As if Calipari knows a secret technique that none of the all-time greats could figure out.

It's like saying that Mike Tyson couldn't beat up Steve Urkel because you haven't seen him do it. Self couldn't get Anthony Davis drafted in the first round because he's never done it before!
I wasn't going for a gotcha moment. I just proved to you that Self shit his pants with a freshmen oriented team after mowing diwn the big12 with them. And who cares that UK's players went to the draft and Self's didn’t. Cal pushes these dudes out the door, Self doesn't.

Here's what you have to understand, the NBA drafts on potential and they want these players as young as they can get them so they can develop them the way they want. All they care about is height, length and athleticsm, they'll do the rest.

But believe whatever you want, I literally proved how wrong and biased you are and pointed out how obsessed you are with Bill Self. I gotta say, it's not a good look.

We're in a thread called "Hey Kentucky how does Cocks taste?" with 6 pages of the most pathetic trolling you'll ever see, and you're crying to a mod about my posts? I've always been cool with you and UNC, but you can **** off. Weak MFer. 😆
You make a good point, now let's get back to talking about cocks.

Hold up dude. If you got a problem with me I'm not going to lose any sleep. I was replying to KB but since you wanna talk shit, I'm down.

Also it's no secret you got a hard on for UK fans, for what I don't even know but it sounds like you're insecure about something, also I'll throw in sensitive too. You sound like the duke fan and I hope I'm wrong but this is what I and along with others see.

Hold up dude. If you got a problem with me I'm not going to lose any sleep. I was replying to KB but since you wanna talk shit, I'm down.

Also it's no secret you got a hard on for UK fans, for what I don't even know but it sounds like you're insecure about something, also I'll throw in sensitive too. You sound like the duke fan and I hope I'm wrong but this is what I and along with others see.

And apparently you have a hard-on for me. In a thread full of inane and in-your-face trolling, your focus is on me. Says it all. 🤣

I wasn't going for a gotcha moment. I just proved to you that Self shit his pants with a freshmen oriented team after mowing diwn the big12 with them. And who cares that UK's players went to the draft and Self's didn’t. Cal pushes these dudes out the door, Self doesn't.

Here's what you have to understand, the NBA drafts on potential and they want these players as young as they can get them so they can develop them the way they want. All they care about is height, length and athleticsm, they'll do the rest.

But believe whatever you want, I literally proved how wrong and biased you are and pointed out how obsessed you are with Bill Self. I gotta say, it's not a good look.

You didn't prove anything. To pretend that Self couldn't have won it all with the 2012 Kentucky roster is hilarious.

Sorry that I offended you guys by saying that Kentucky has the most talented roster in the country. And sorry for agreeing that Calipari hasn't adapted to changes in the game and that there are better Xs/Os coaches out there. Cal is the greatest coach who has ever lived and no one else could get Anthony Davis to the NBA. Better?

I could post that Kentucky will win the next 10 national championships, and you'd argue in circles for 10 pages. 🤣

• Haha
You didn't prove anything. To pretend that Self couldn't have won it all with the 2012 Kentucky roster is hilarious.

Sorry that I offended you guys by saying that Kentucky has the most talented roster in the country. And sorry for agreeing that Calipari hasn't adapted to changes in the game and that there are better Xs/Os coaches out there. Cal is the greatest coach who has ever lived and no one else could get Anthony Davis to the NBA. Better?

I could post that Kentucky will win the next 10 national championships, and you'd argue in circles for 10 pages. 🤣
Man, you're living in your own little world. This is yet another condescending post with twisted commentary.

So how is Self and KU doing? I rarely see you talking about them.

I don't read much media so It's nice to hear from KU fans like yourself to keep me updated.

I haven't heard much news lately.

I know it's odd for me to ask this in an SEC/UKvsUSC thread.

So how is Self and KU doing? I rarely see you talking about them.

I don't read much media so It's nice to hear from KU fans like yourself to keep me updated.

I haven't heard much news lately.

I know it's odd for me to ask this in an SEC/UKvsUSC thread.

Phog.net hates this team. I think they’re acting like bitches. They seem to think they’re entitled to greatness because the team was preseason #1. UNC showed last year that means dick. KU had no business being preseason #1 after losing Morris. He’s the dynamic guard they need and the missing piece from a great team.

That said, it’s still a solid team. Furphy’s been a badass since becoming a starter. Looks like they won’t be so reliant on McCullar and Dickinson. To be a legit final four team, I think they need to get a little more production from the bench, and Harris needs to revert back to the version of himself that doesn’t throw every other pass to the other team.

The WV game pissed me off because they didn’t give effort on defense. They’re not athletic enough to win without playing hard. Especially when the other team shoots 60% from three.

They’ll take some more lumps because the Big 12 is a bitch this year. Might be walking into a buzzsaw in Ames Saturday.

Phog.net hates this team. I think they’re acting like bitches. They seem to think they’re entitled to greatness because the team was preseason #1. UNC showed last year that means dick. KU had no business being preseason #1 after losing Morris. He’s the dynamic guard they need and the missing piece from a great team.

That said, it’s still a solid team. Furphy’s been a badass since becoming a starter. Looks like they won’t be so reliant on McCullar and Dickinson. To be a legit final four team, I think they need to get a little more production from the bench, and Harris needs to revert back to the version of himself that doesn’t throw every other pass to the other team.

The WV game pissed me off because they didn’t give effort on defense. They’re not athletic enough to win without playing hard. Especially when the other team shoots 60% from three.

They’ll take some more lumps because the Big 12 is a bitch this year. Might be walking into a buzzsaw in Ames Saturday.
I get it, bro. Arkansas absolutely sucks this year, but Bud Walton Arena is an animal on its own.

I fully, truly expect us to carry an L out of that place and RR and UK fans will lose their ever-loving minds.

I like it when you talk about KU. You seem to carry the same heart on your sleeve that most fans do.

I'm a little more softer I guess as I get older. I don't live and die with every game or every tournament. I just like enjoying my teams. I am sure you understand. Heck man, I like KU do to fans like yourself. Would have never thought I'd like Duke or UNC until I meet the ppl who make up the passion they play with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT