ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Nah, not really. I mean, there are like 5 people looking at this thread. I think most people read your obsession with us and are like...

200w_d.gif

Me, I appreciate it. I agree talking about UNC is the way to go. I like the fact you guys are so into us as well.
Obsession with you guys? A UNC fan started a bait thread about getting away with a scandal and has several of you backpeddling throughout the entire thread.
And there are more than 5 people watching this. Even TheDude1 dropped by to throw some shade at you guys and your pathetic university.

What situation? Our situation is fine, you're just upset because you don't have the reaction from us that you want.
Okay, lets get it straight, nobody is upset. Not me, not you, not anyone from either side. We're just a bunch of dudes slinging mud at each other and laughing as we do it.

At least that's what us UK fans are doing.

Obsession with you guys? A UNC fan started a bait thread about getting away with a scandal and has several of you backpeddling throughout the entire thread.
And there are more than 5 people watching this. Even TheDude1 dropped by to throw some shade at you guys and your pathetic university.

Haha, TheDude is your example? I don't think that helps your POV here. He has been tore up with this whole UNC thing throughout. Hell, I thought he was that Jarms guy for a while because he had such similar terrible insights on the whole ordeal.

If one starts a thread about a just outcome to a witch hunt and it draws people like you out of the cobwebs it shows more about you. Just ignore it. Do you need to flock to threads about UNC that badly? People ignore threads all the time. Did you ever even post before this? Maybe so and I just never noticed you.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Okay, lets get it straight, nobody is upset. Not me, not you, not anyone from either side. We're just a bunch of dudes slinging mud at each other and laughing as we do it.

Trust me, the UNC fans are laughing just as hard.

Hell, I'm just trying to entertain myself while my wife watches 'Below Deck Mediterranean'.

Nah, not really. I mean, there are like 5 people looking at this thread. I think most people read your obsession with us and are like...

200w_d.gif

Me, I appreciate it. I agree talking about UNC is the way to go. I like the fact you guys are so into us as well.

I think you confuse making fun with obsession! Your little Sister started this thread trying to get under the skin of people and I jumped in because I knew I could turn it around on him and get under his skin and that’s where the fun part comes in! See it how you want either way I don’t care. You can say I’m obsessed or whatever you want but he’s my version of a puppet! I can play that dude anyway I want and laugh all day because he can’t handle me and that’s clear so like I said, you should bitch and cry to him for starting a bait thread if you get your feelings hurt over people taking shit about UNCheat!

That’s just their way of trying to get UK and any other fans to not reply! They will say you’re obsessed, mad or anything else they can think of because they think it will shut people up. Ain’t happening here! You wanna know the reason I keep on with them? Truthfully I don’t give UNCheat two thoughts but for the fact that they all know UNCheat is and has been a corrupt program and that the “carolina way” has been exposed for what it really is I give them hell. That’s why I don’t care what they say I just laugh and go on because I kno they wouldn’t be here day after day defending UNCheat if they thought they was innocent.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Technically denial actually is the first step. However, you are in on like step 6 or so, which is the projection I was referencing earlier. You are projecting something. I just wish you could figure out what is is.

Haha, TheDude is your example? I don't think that helps your POV here. He has been tore up with this whole UNC thing throughout. Hell, I thought he was that Jarms guy for a while because he had such similar terrible insights on the whole ordeal.

If one starts a thread about a just outcome to a witch hunt and it draws people like you out of the cobwebs it shows more about you. Just ignore it. Do you need to flock to threads about UNC that badly? People ignore threads all the time. Did you ever even post before this? Maybe so and I just never noticed you.
Don't try to over analyse it Cory. I used this thread to pass the time here and there. It was entertaining, that's all. Don't try to come off like you know me. You don't.

I think you confuse making fun with obsession! Your little Sister started this thread trying to get under the skin of people and I jumped in because I knew I could turn it around on him and get under his skin and that’s where the fun part comes in! See it how you want either way I don’t care. You can say I’m obsessed or whatever you want but he’s my version of a puppet! I can play that dude anyway I want and laugh all day because he can’t handle me and that’s clear so like I said, you should bitch and cry to him for starting a bait thread if you get your feelings hurt over people taking shit about UNCheat!
Play me like a puppet??? RollLaugh
You post about me on RR almost as much as you do UK. I’m in your head so bad it’s almost funny.
I don’t start many threads on here but when I do, the cockroaches come out of hiding.
Go ahead, post in MY thread again, you can’t stay away.

Don't try to over analyse it Cory. I used this thread to pass the time here and there. It was entertaining, that's all. Don't try to come off like you know me. You don't.

I feel like you think it is more complex than it is. In terms of message board persona it really isn't. You guys are kind of eaten up with UNC. It is what it is.

I like it. I'm eaten up with UNC as well.

200w_d.gif

I feel like you think it is more complex than it is. In terms of message board persona it really isn't. You guys are kind of eaten up with UNC. It is what it is.
No, I just look down on you fans and your favorite university, so do many others. It amuses me to see you fools scramble around trying to make excuses for the scandal. I just ran you guys in a circle over and over and over throughout 25 pages.
It's been fun. But once the season starts, this won't even be a thought until our teams square off this year and I'm reminded of the cheating university that you support.

Reactions: kl40504
No, I just look down on you fans and your favorite university, so do many others. It amuses me to see you fools scramble around trying to make excuses for the scandal. I just ran you guys in a circle over and over and over throughout 25 pages.
It's been fun. But once the season starts, this won't even be a thought until our teams square off this year and I'm reminded of the cheating university that you support.

I mean, I look down on NC State fans. I seldom comment on them though. I think I did once earlier today maybe. Not sure how long before that I did though. You guys comment on UNC all the time. So, that is way different. You can tell yourself whatever you want. You and a few others are kind of obsessed with talking about UNC though.

You want to know who isn't? The many UK fans on this board who aren't posting in this thread.

I mean, I look down on NC State fans. I seldom comment on them though. I think I did once earlier today maybe. Not sure how long before that I did though. You guys comment on UNC all the time. So, that is way different. You can tell yourself whatever you want. You and a few others are kind of obsessed with talking about UNC though.

You want to know who isn't? The many UK fans on this board who aren't posting in this thread.
Did NC State orchestrate a 20 year long academic scandal?
If they had, you would be doing just what we are doing, well, maybe, NCST really isn't a relevant university. They're not a super power in this sport. UNC is one.
now we know UNC cheated to get stud players to be eligible all those years.
I don't care how you try to belittle it, it's not going to go away. It's a pretty big deal and honestly, I love poking fun at you guys while you try to defend the sham that you call a university.
The Carolina way = cheating

Reactions: kl40504
Play me like a puppet??? RollLaugh
You post about me on RR almost as much as you do UK. I’m in your head so bad it’s almost funny.
I don’t start many threads on here but when I do, the cockroaches come out of hiding.
Go ahead, post in MY thread again, you can’t stay away.

See this is what I mean Jeff! Notice how he says “post in my thread again, you can’t stay away”. Do you see that lol? That’s another attempt at getting me not to post and it doesn’t work and it eats him alive!Laughing

Now to you Sugar tits, let me explain some things to you. I kno how you lurk on RR daily because you can’t stay away from UK fans so I throw shade at you because I know how bad it gets to you. You’re in my head??? Lol yea only when I take a shit but let’s be honest here princess, how many times have you said you have put me on ignore only to reply to me a week later lol?RollLaugh Twice that I kno of!! Yea, daddy is in your head and your own fan base knows it. Your own mod said “I hate to go against one of my own but man you eat that dude alive cut him some slack”. You can’t stay away because I’m in your head and you can deny it all you want but daddy knows! Love you sugar!

If they had, you would be doing just what we are doing, well, maybe, NCST really isn't a relevant university. They're not a super power in this sport. UNC is one.
I don't care how you try to belittle it, it's not going to go away. It's a pretty big deal and honestly, I love poking fun at you guys while you try to defend the sham that you call a university.

Hell they done it when we hired Cal! Wanna hear the funny part? The same UNCheat dumbasses that says “we don’t care what the NCAA says we know Cal is a cheater” is the same dumbasses that say “the NCAA cleared us we are clean”!Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1 and kl40504

I like it. I'm eaten up with UNC as well.

200w_d.gif

See what I mean Jeff? This is their go to lol. “You’re obsessed with UNC” Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1

But we didn't orchestrate...

Hell, nevermind, you know this. Keep up the fight. I know UNC is a better university. You do as well. I don't care though. I would be glad for you guys if UK ever got to UNC's level. I think that would be awesome. This upsets you for some reason I'll never understand because I don't really do the inferiority complex stuff. But hey, you do you.

Hell they done it when we hired Cal! Wanna hear the funny part? The same UNCheat dumbasses that says “we don’t care what the NCAA says we know Cal is a cheater” is the same dumbasses that say “the NCAA cleared us we are clean”!Laughing
This is 100% accurate, but watch them deny it.

Reactions: Scotty00

Hell, nevermind, you know this. Keep up the fight. I know UNC is a better university. You do as well. I don't care though. I would be glad for you guys if UK ever got to UNC's level. I think that would be awesome. This upsets you for some reason I'll never understand because I don't really do the inferiority complex stuff. But hey, you do you.

UNCheats level? What do you want us to do throw one of our titles away so we can take a step back to where UNCheat is???

Hey I agree with you, I think UNC is an excellent… .no, top notch university, but there was a group of people that shat on it when they created AFAM and started faking papers and grades to keep athletes eligible.
I don't see how you can deny anytbing I just said.

UNCheats level? What do you want us to do throw one of our titles away so we can take a step back to where UNCheat is???

I'm talking about as a university, chief. Like, academically and stuff, you know. Basketball wise, you guys are the best program of all time, which is why it is so weird that some of you are so obsessive about other teams (like you are about UNC).

TBH, when you can't even consistently use the proper terminology (UNC) it is a pretty clear indication of what the deal is.

Hey I agree with you, I think UNC is an excellent… .no, top notch university, but there was a group of people that shat on it when they created AFAM and started faking papers and grades to keep athletes eligible.
I don't see how you can deny anytbing I just said.

IDK, because it is a lie maybe?? I'm kind of not into perpetuating falsehoods to soothe fragile egos. If you want that, go looking for someone else.

IDK, because it is a lie maybe?? I'm kind of not into perpetuating falsehoods to soothe fragile egos. If you want that, go looking for someone else.
Then what was AFAM all about? Why do YOU think it existed?
It certainly wasn't a legit college class and there are emails from administrator to administrator asking for grades to be changed to keep an athlete eligible. They gave a kid an A+ on a paper he never turned in.
The instructors completed papers for athletes so they would pass.
People were fired. Why were they fired?
SACS put UNC on probation and made them change the curriculum. Why did they have to change the curriculum Cory?
Why was McCants on the Deans list when he was reading at a 5th grade level?
If this was UK, you would be all over it, don't lie because you guys are all over Calipari now and he never cheated, you just think he did.
Game-set-match!

I believe the score is UNC 43 & UK 11.
Then what was AFAM all about? Why do YOU think it existed?
It certainly wasn't a legit college class and there are emails from administrator to administrator asking for grades to be changed to keep an athlete eligible. They gave a kid an A+ on a paper he never turned in.
The instructors completed papers for athletes so they would pass.
People were fired. Why were they fired?
SACS put UNC on probation and made them change the curriculum. Why did they have to change the curriculum Cory?
Why was McCants on the Deans list when he was reading at a 5th grade level?
If this was UK, you would be all over it, don't lie because you guys are all over Calipari now and he never cheated, you just think he did.
Game-set-match!
you have proven none of what you just wrote. Who said McCants could only read on a 5th grade level?
Maybe you’re confusing McCants with Eric Bledsoe.

One, McCants wasn't reading at a 5th grade level. Making that statement tells me all I need to know about how well you understand what was going on.

Two, the program was started for the same reasons other programs are started.

Three, the issues with the program were twofold (that means there are two things to consider in this case). One person wanted to help students who came into college unprepared because of not being given the advantages of other privileged students and also because someone took advantage of minimal oversight to skate on their responsibilities. I have zero issues with person number one and person number two was taken care of.

Four, I am not one to go after UK. You have the wrong guy and it is making you look bad (I mean, even worse than you already look here).

Five, did you really just say 'game, set, match'? Holy crap, man. Just ignore me or something, please.

One, McCants wasn't reading at a 5th grade level. Making that statement tells me all I need to know about how well you understand what was going on.

Three, the issues with the program were twofold (that means there are two things to consider in this case). One person wanted to help students who came into college unprepared because of not being given the advantages of other privileged students and also because someone took advantage of minimal oversight to skate on their responsibilities. I have zero issues with person number one and person number two was taken care of.

Four, I am not one to go after UK. You have the wrong guy and it is making you look bad (I mean, even worse than you already look here).

Five, did you really just say 'game, set, match'? Holy crap, man. Just ignore me or something, please.
tenor.gif

I believe the score is UNC 43 & UK 11.

you have proven none of what you just wrote. Who said McCants could only read on a 5th grade level?
Maybe you’re confusing McCants with Eric Bledsoe.
LOL, I believe McCants said it himself. I'm guessing at the 5th grade part, but I might actually be correct.
Doesn't really matter, dude wasn't smart enough to get through HS, but he was great at bb, so everyone pushed him through, including UNC. UNC failed the kid in reality. I don't expect you to understand that though.

Puppies all healthy?

Spin, spin, spin.

LOL, I believe McCants said it himself. I'm guessing at the 5th grade part, but I might actually be correct.
Doesn't really matter, dude wasn't smart enough to get through HS, but he was great at bb, so everyone pushed him through, including UNC. UNC failed the kid in reality. I don't expect you to understand that though.

Puppies all healthy?

So, you basically just admitted you are completely FOS? Not that it is a surprise to people with any sort of reasonable intellect but why not just start off with that? That would make things easier for all of us.

Good night fellas, holla back atchya in the AM.

Not me. Tonight is it for me. I enjoy this stuff in small doses. You can have your parting shots and the last word. I won't post in this thread again after tonight. No offense or anything. I just enjoy it for a bit and then am kind of done with it.

My last word represents how I feel about you guys and your infatuation with my Heels.

tumblr_mvxkamiPir1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT