ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

This quote from the infractions panel is very telling:
“The panel is troubled by the university’s shifting positions about whether academic fraud occurred on its campus and the credibility of the Cadwalader report, which it distanced itself from after initially supporting the findings. However, NCAA policy is clear. The NCAA defers to its member schools to determine whether academic fraud occurred and, ultimately, the panel is bound to making decisions within the rules set by the membership.”

So North Carolina knew they were cheating but denied fraud even after initially agreeing with the findings of the Calwalader report. Everyone in college basketball knows North Carolina is a cheater and now they know they have no morals and that they lied to the NCAA and everyone else. Tells a lot about your character as a person that you are so proud of this cheating scam that you continue to post and brag about it. You are a perfect fit for the Carolina Way.

tenor.gif

Well, this thread should go well. I didn't even have to look at who started the thread to know who it was.

Trust me, you can’t dish out a damn thing that’ll bother me.
This silly thread attracted your dumb ass.
You're already going the name calling route? You usually wait until I've pounded you into the dirt before you do that.
Looks like you're writing your own posts now, that's very un-UNC like.

I really don't care the UNC didn't get punished, but please don't pretend that if it had been UK or Duke where this had happened at that most UNC fans wouldn't have been screaming for the NCAA to come down on them. It's only a non issue because it's your schools, just like it would be a non issue if it was the one I supported.

Reactions: kyjeff1
This thread shows the character of most UNCheat fans. They’re proud that they got away with fraud and don’t care to show it. Nobody shows “The Carolina Way” more than UNCheatinky. Here’s to you precious!

Reactions: kyjeff1
He doesn’t know any better. He could put you on ignore or don’t post, it’s not that hard.

UNCheatinky wouldn’t kno anything about putting people on ignore, he’s “put me on ignore” at least six times but each time I just keep getting to him until he has to say something. You ask why people don’t put him on ignore lol? Is that a serious question??? If you can’t see why people don’t ignore the little princess maybe you are just as bad off as him!Laughing #FactCheckerUSA

This thread shows the character of most UNCheat fans. They’re proud that they got away with fraud and don’t care to show it. Nobody shows “The Carolina Way” more than UNCheatinky. Here’s to you precious!

I don't think something as unimportant as college sports is a good measure of one's character. And if this was Kentucky, would you still be a fan, or would you jump ship?

I don't think something as unimportant as college sports is a good measure of one's character. And if this was Kentucky, would you still be a fan, or would you jump ship?
We certainly wouldn't be proud of it like he is.

It was a great anniversary. Thanks to all the fans that stopped by to help celebrate. We can tell which fan base is still upset over the NCAA doing the right thing.
Very telling.

Reactions: AWilli6995
But you’re proud of your coach that left 2 programs in flames. The same NCAA that cleared him cleared UNC.
What did Calipari do at UMass and Memphis that caused them to vacate season's?
What did Calipari do at UK that UK fans should be disgusted by?

It was a great anniversary. Thanks to all the fans that stopped by to help celebrate. We can tell which fan base is still upset over the NCAA doing the right thing.
Very telling.
What you don't realize is we are all laughing AT you. Some just don't care to take the time to describe it to you again.
Glad you think it's funny that a bunch of college kids went into debt to get a degree that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

ADVERTISEMENT