ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Okay, color me curious.

#30orbust

Going by the above post I’d say you’re wrong again sugar tits you’re just hoping no one cares because you don’t want them to all see that you have a stalking crush on daddy!!

Difference between me & you, Scotty??? I can go without talking to you or about you... you can’t me.

Whoa. When was the last time we had a real life stalker? Spears?

Wait, wasn’t there a UNC fan who did something like this another time? What was the story there?

To pick a school to cheer for just because you hate another school is literally the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.
Fun fact: my son is pretty good at baseball. In 7th grade he played varsity & JV. UK coaches personally invited him to their baseball camp. We went & had a great time. UK is building a great baseball program, no doubt.
And UNC built a great cheating system.

Whoa. When was the last time we had a real life stalker? Spears?

Wait, wasn’t there a UNC fan who did something like this another time? What was the story there?
UNC people are a crazy bunch.

Most of them don’t even realize what they pulled off for 20+ years

Want a great read with your morning coffee?
Go read that link I posted above & read about how much trouble UNC is in & how hard they’ll be hit RollLaugh

What do you expect from those loonies over there? If UK loses a game I'll run over there from time to time and I'll get my laugh on. Those clowns are truly special but I would say most of the UK fans that post here frown on RR.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I just feel like it beyond the 'weird zone' in terms of not being able to let this go for some rival fans. It is time. I think everyone is uncomfortable. Honestly, I think people are concerned. I envision some of you having multiple restraining orders in the real world.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Wait, who is getting a restraining order? The guy who found out the name of the other guys kid?

I just feel like it beyond the 'weird zone' in terms of not being able to let this go for some rival fans. It is time. I think everyone is uncomfortable. Honestly, I think people are concerned. I envision some of you having multiple restraining orders in the real world.

Uh, your sister is the one who started this threadEyeroll

We now what the reality is Dud. SmokinSmile

That’s fine as long as you know. I don’t mind you three acting like nothing went on at UNC but as long as you admit you know the reality of it I’m cool with you all sticking your head in the sand!

As long as you guys know with every post you come across as more desperate and petty I'm good with the continuation. I feel there is some serious 'I wish I was a Tar Heel fan' going on here. Just convert. It is never too late.

As long as you guys know with every post you come across as more desperate and petty I'm good with the continuation. I feel there is some serious 'I wish I was a Tar Heel fan' going on here. Just convert. It is never too late.
some serious delusion here. Hope you were joking.

some serious delusion here. Hope you were joking.

Dude, you have been posting constantly about another team. I mean, you have a team you pull for and are consumed with the Heels. Just stop, man. Stop. It is time to get some control of your emotions regarding this issue. It is embarrassing.

Reactions: dirtyrock15

If that gets you through the night go right on thinking it!Laughing You’re getting to be as bad as sugar tits Cory. It’s not to late for God’s sake snap out of it!Laughing

Dude, you have been posting constantly about another team. I mean, you have a team you pull for and are consumed with the Heels. Just stop, man. Stop. It is time to get some control of your emotions regarding this issue. It is embarrassing.

Your entire fan base done the same thing when UK hired Cal but that was ok right? It’s what fans do my man get over it. The UNCheat village idiot started this post so if you don’t like it stay out of it or bust his chops! He came asking for this and he said so!!!

Reactions: kyjeff1
tenor.gif

It's not embarrassing at all. I'm simply laughing at the situation that UNC fans are in. You guys are always going to have to defend the scandal.

Nah, not really. I mean, there are like 5 people looking at this thread. I think most people read your obsession with us and are like...

200w_d.gif

Me, I appreciate it. I agree talking about UNC is the way to go. I like the fact you guys are so into us as well.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT