ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

tenor.gif
Lol

RollLaughat people worrying about a 1924 banner.
This post was prior to these.

Butler claims a 1924 AAU championship, not a Helms championship.
In the 23-24 season UNC beat Dook twice & UK once. Sorry if they weren’t any good then.

1923-24
Record: 11-7
AAU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Coach: Harlan O. Page
Captain: Hugh Middlesworth
L Iowa 23-26
L Franklin 19-35
L DePauw 21-36
W Chicago 26-17
L DePauw 17-23
W Hanover 32-24
L Illinois 27-28
L Wabash 23-28
W Wabash 35-17
W Hanover 38-21
L Wisconsin 23-25
W Marquette 24-18
W Haskell Inst. 51-18
W Franklin 36-22
W Schooley-Woodstock# 34-29
W Hillyards# 35-29
W Kansas St. Teachers# 40-21
W K. C. Athletic Club# 30-26
#AAU National Tournament.

This is Butler’s 1923-24 schedule. You still want to use them as an example?

Oh I care that UNC was found innocent. That’s why this thread was created, it’s a celebration.
I knew rival fans couldn’t & wouldn’t stay away. I just expected Dook fans would be more upset by it.
Like I posted earlier, I’ll be in this thread till it’s locked, deleted or till next years anniversary.

Life comes at you fast !

Since I can’t do pics can somebody post a pic of booger from the movie Revenge of the Nerds doing that shit eating smile!!Laughing

Hey man, just a quick piece of advice. Most regulars on this forum are ready to move on, just admit you messed up. You will get shit from certain posters, no doubt. But coming out and saying "yea, my bad. Totally lied." goes a lot further than trying to make everyone else look like fools. Again, just some friendly advice. You certainly aren't the first or last person that will lie about women on the internet.

This quote from the infractions panel is very telling:
“The panel is troubled by the university’s shifting positions about whether academic fraud occurred on its campus and the credibility of the Cadwalader report, which it distanced itself from after initially supporting the findings. However, NCAA policy is clear. The NCAA defers to its member schools to determine whether academic fraud occurred and, ultimately, the panel is bound to making decisions within the rules set by the membership.”

So North Carolina knew they were cheating but denied fraud even after initially agreeing with the findings of the Calwalader report. Everyone in college basketball knows North Carolina is a cheater and now they know they have no morals and that they lied to the NCAA and everyone else. Tells a lot about your character as a person that you are so proud of this cheating scam that you continue to post and brag about it. You are a perfect fit for the Carolina Way.
Hi k14O5O4...SMILE...BLESS YOUR HEART

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT