ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

I'm not a fighter. I know this though. People who act like they want some generally don't.

Dudes that talk about it are the ones that can't/won't fight but they act tough behind a keyboard. No need for that and it shows that one can't handle what the other is dishing out.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Let me know when you’re ready to do our ban bet over the FactCheckerUSA fantasy you live in.

CKVYOBx.jpg
WTF was that?

I’ll be in Glasgow which is 30 mins from you if you would like to come down and talk about it.

h56E21989

Exactly, i was in Glasgow which is thirty minutes for me and thirty mins for him. I just wanted to show everybody (which they already knew) that he’s just a little puss. If you and little Willie believe that the person saying they want some don’t usually want some then put a little money on it and I’ll drive all the way to Bowling Green tomorrow and we could see who wants some and who don’t becausw I can garuntee you that y’alls little sister won’t show! I’m not even mad I’m just wanna show everybody he’s a little keyboard warrior!!:D

Exactly, i was in Glasgow which is thirty minutes for me and thirty mins for him. I just wanted to show everybody (which they already knew) that he’s just a little puss. If you and little Willie believe that the person saying they want some don’t usually want some then put a little money on it and I’ll drive all the way to Bowling Green tomorrow and we could see who wants some and who don’t becausw I can garuntee you that y’alls little sister won’t show! I’m not even mad I’m just wanna show everybody he’s a little keyboard warrior!!:D

Man, and you're not acting like a keyboard warrior? How old are you dude? So you claim to be the bigger and badder man and drive 30 min just to fight? That's HS shit. Like I said you resort to that because you can't come back with anything except idle threats, don't try to act like a bully. Laughing

Man, and you're not acting like a keyboard warrior? How old are you dude? So you claim to be the bigger and badder man and drive 30 min just to fight? That's HS shit. Like I said you resort to that because you can't come back with anything except idle threats, don't try to act like a bully. Laughing
Notice he tries to call me out for posting on RR under a different name but won’t back it up with a ban bet.
I haven’t posted on RR in almost 2 years, under this name or any other.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Notice he tries to call me out for posting on RR under a different name but won’t back it up with a ban bet.
I haven’t posted on RR in almost 2 years, under this name or any other.

He's the king of making up new handles and posting on other boards. I think he's still mad because he got outted for posting on THR after he was banned. Since then he hates everything about UNC and acting like a tough guy makes it even funnier.

Isnt UNCfaninky the guy that became a UNC fan just to P*ss off the UK fans in his school? if thats the one I'm thinking of.......... guys he's been a troll since he was a kid...... ya not gonna get him to admit to anything and them getting off scott free doesnt hurt his ego.. it boosts it.

Isnt UNCfaninky the guy that became a UNC fan just to P*ss off the UK fans in his school? if thats the one I'm thinking of.......... guys he's been a troll since he was a kid...... ya not gonna get him to admit to anything and them getting off scott free doesnt hurt his ego.. it boosts it.
I became a UNC when I was a little kid. Stop acting like you know jack shit about me.
If I was going to be a fan of a school to hate on UK, wouldn’t I have picked their rival, Louisville?

Eyeroll

I became a UNC when I was a little kid. Stop acting like you know jack shit about me.
If I was going to be a fan of a school to hate on UK, wouldn’t I have picked their rival, Louisville?

There are plenty of people on our home board that do know you. And I know troll since a little kid has been brought up a few times.

He's the king of making up new handles and posting on other boards. I think he's still mad because he got outted for posting on THR after he was banned. Since then he hates everything about UNC and acting like a tough guy makes it even funnier.

Yes, he used to post on THR. He would sort of subtly push the line but not go overboard. Then he did that weird stuff with the other username and now hates UNC. He didn't like UNC then either. That was pretty obvious. It's just weird. Whenever he posts it is kind of uncomfortable tbh.

No dipshit I wasn’t trying to fight! I was simply calling him out because he likes to talk shit. You UNC guys sure have a hard time comprehending things don’t yall.Laughing I can’t think of anything to say!?? Really? I’ve said so much shit to this dude that it got to the point he wouldn’t reply to me because I was handing his ass to him everyday. I know y’all like to take up for each other but come on now, don’t make yourself look like his dumbass!!!

I think you’re getting me confused with LexHeelFan that used to post over there also.

That would be why I formed the first part as a question........

Either way... you've been trolling UK fans for a long time...... and this thread is no exception and you'd never admit UNC got away with cheating so it's a pointless argument for my fellow UK fans in the first place.

That would be why I formed the first part as a question........

Either way... you've been trolling UK fans for a long time...... and this thread is no exception and you'd never admit UNC got away with cheating so it's a pointless argument for my fellow UK fans in the first place.
So me starting a thread about the 1 year anniversary of UNC being cleared is me trolling UK fans?????
What?

I know you're intelligent enough to know what would happen when you created this thread........... only the same thing that's happened 380 times before on this board.
UK fans voicing their opinion as gospel about something they know nothing about?

Yes, he used to post on THR. He would sort of subtly push the line but not go overboard. Then he did that weird stuff with the other username and now hates UNC. He didn't like UNC then either. That was pretty obvious. It's just weird. Whenever he posts it is kind of uncomfortable tbh.

Lol weird stuff? Cornbread just because you say it doesn’t make it true.Laughing I posted on THR and several other boards and I was always respectful. I never “pushed” the line until i saw that the mods on THR was as bad as UNCheatinky. Y’all only have one decent mod (who I want mention) because we still speak to this day. That’s when I started throwing shots at UNC just to see how far I could push it. I would post over there for entertainment purposes. It was great when you guys would start yelling “mods take out the trash”.Laughing Oh and the thing where I made a fake account was on a dare from a UNC friend who wanted to see how long I could go and not get busted.RollLaugh

Uh I didn’t drive that far to fight! I went to watch the new Halloween movie and was in the killing mood so I thought I would invite him to back up that pussy calling bullshit which we all knew (including UNCheat fans) that he wouldn’t.

Uh I didn’t drive that far to fight! I went to watch the new Halloween movie and was in the killing mood so I thought I would invite him to back up that pussy calling bullshit which we all knew (including UNCheat fans) that he wouldn’t.

I'm sensing some sexual tension between you two.... maybe you two meeting will solve some problems after all

I know you're intelligent enough to know what would happen when you created this thread........... only the same thing that's happened 380 times before on this board.

Exactly lol...he craves UK fans attention! Claims he can’t stand UK but he needs to talk about them to get by everyday. I bet anything he thinks of Calipari when he’s doing his wife just so he can get off.Laughing

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Why didn’t you call the UL & Virginia fan to see how rustled lil Scotty got?
Not as much fun when it’s one of your own?

Lol you couldn’t rustle my dick sugar titsLaughing Since you’re UNC fan and don’t catch on very well let me explain it to you! I was making fun of your dumbass for trying to get a poster a while back to meet you! Do you get it now??? I almost used the caps lock button but I thought it would give it away as to what I was doing. Clearly I was wrong.Eyeroll

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Exactly lol...he craves UK fans attention! Claims he can’t stand UK but he needs to talk about them to get by everyday. I bet anything he thinks of Calipari when he’s doing his wife just so he can get off.Laughing

Well now he's gonna be thinking of you since I put the image in his head above haha

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT