ADVERTISEMENT

Hampton reclass to '19

Helms adds 2. 5 = 5. ;)

Yes you have more tourney natties. Congratulations.

We are #2 all time in wins to kentucky. Our brand in the sport will go on for generations no matter the coach. We shall see how you hold up after K.

Congrats on your history! That’s amazing. #2 all time in wins to kentucky and just 3 NCAA titles.

Congrats on your history! That’s amazing. #2 all time in wins to kentucky and just 3 NCAA titles.

Well, sometimes you draw a Butler, sometimes you draw Anthony Davis. Sometimes you choke with guys that you put in mansions. Them's the breaks.

Isn't Memphis getting very full? I know someone would get the curb to free up a spot for Hampton but that's gotta be a concern...

Most of us know how this goes, minus our TTech toddler recruiters

He visits a school, then that schools recruiting PR team puts out lots of articles and posts about how RJ is leaning their way now, then rando poster chodes on and on about how its a lock to his school, then the home boards break down the lineups with him included like hes really coming EyerollEyerollEyeroll

Here's the real breakdown --
Can he play the PG starting position at ur school immediately ???

UK = Out
KU = Out ( unless Devon Dotson really doesn't return,very unlikely)
Memphis = Very Crowded, there wont be enough shine for a player like this
TTech = i'm not sure what he was thinking here, sure I like Chris beard but is he enough to pull a real recruit? stick to jucos and grad transfers!
Duke = swoops in at the last minute with the bag man and invites him to the aryan brotherhood

Rinse repeat, moooooor clicks and engagements

That’s Rich. Ramsey (for Tech) is pretty much a lock for that 5th star. Shannon is ranked 57th and KU doesn’t even appear with a recruit till number 92.

You may have only had 2 spots, but couldn’t even get a top 75 recruit.

Tech isn’t going away.

Yeah...a really terrible one. But what else would anyone expect?
You must be the life of the party.

You're going to need to know what sarcasm is to fully understand what I just said, Sheldon Cooper.

You must be the life of the party.

You're going to need to know what sarcasm is to fully understand what I just said, Sheldon Cooper.

I can guarantee you that no one has ever so much as chuckled at anything you’ve said on here.

But, hey...you try!

Helms adds 2. 5 = 5. ;)

Yes you have more tourney natties. Congratulations.

We are #2 all time in wins to kentucky. Our brand in the sport will go on for generations no matter the coach. We shall see how you hold up after K.
Your brand is about to take a big hit. Several games vacated.

Reactions: Quavarius
Anecdotal, but I hear Hampton has some Tech ties in family and some close relatives may want him to go there. Doubt that is a huge deciding factor, but looks like there is some pull that way at the very least.

Well, sometimes you draw a Butler, sometimes you draw Anthony Davis. Sometimes you choke with guys that you put in mansions. Them's the breaks.

If it wasn’t for Memphis choking, UCONN would have twice as many titles as KU and Nova would have more. Damn breaks!

Glad you recognize that Self has a habit of choking in big games.

Yes. We clearly saw 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, and 2017 choke ourselves out of final fours/natties with very talented teams and generational leaders in Sherron, Frank and Devonte.

However, 2018 final four appearance got us with momentum and confidence again only for 2019 to be a disaster. However, it also rejuvenated coach (his words) to do this for “a very long time at KU”.

We will be back with vengeance for 19-20 and take what should have been ours this past season (a national title). Doke coming back was just the beginning. Just bank it.

Reactions: kl40504
I personally think he goes to Memphis or Kansas. Self has proven he can win as he has won a title. In a recent article the way his dad talks about penny he’s not sold he can coach rj the way he needs to be coached. I’m looking forward to Memphis to crash and burn. I definitely think Kyle has no chance in hell at getting him. That said, cal doesn’t promise anyone a starting spot so if he were to come here and outperform everyone he would deserve to start. Maxey will also be another that will be hard not to start. The other thing is we will probably get Johnny Juzang who just reclassified.

I can guarantee you that no one has ever so much as chuckled at anything you’ve said on here.

But, hey...you try!
It's become clear to me that I can keep you on a string for as long as I want. You'll always respond, usually with something stupid, but at least you respond.

Reactions: kl40504
It's become clear to me that I can keep you on a string for as long as I want. You'll always respond, usually with something stupid, but at least you respond.

Bahaha. I find a lot of humor in the fact that 90% of what you say to “cut me down” is far more applicable to yourself. Think of all the nonsensical essays with out of context words you’ve typed up that no one read. You’re absolutely the easiest to bait.

You’re also the easiest to get rid of. Just post something that bursts one of your fantasy bubbles and you’ll disappear for days.

Bahaha. I find a lot of humor in the fact that 90% of what you say to “cut me down” is far more applicable to yourself. Think of all the nonsensical essays with out of context words you’ve typed up that no one read. You’re absolutely the easiest to bait.

You’re also the easiest to get rid of. Just post something that bursts one of your fantasy bubbles and you’ll disappear for days.
And the Kansas soothsayer speaks again showing his stupidity.

Still stringing you along.

See, I've even liked some of your posts, tried to agree with you on things (aka, reached out an olive branch), but you hate UK so much, that you refuse to even try to get along. It's called "being rustled", you are the definition of it.

So, since you've chosen that path, I'm going to continue to keep you on a string like I am right now.

Still stringing you along.

See, I've even liked some of your posts, tried to agree with you on things (aka, reached out an olive branch), but you hate UK so much, that you refuse to even try to get along. It's called "being rustled", you are the definition of it.

So, since you've chosen that path, I'm going to continue to keep you on a string like I am right now.

Hate Kentucky? Not really. Just so happens that 70% of the fanbase is really annoying. Not like I’m the first to say it.

Wow K is now running off players before they even get to Duke.

Ratface’s ego was bruised. He’s pulling out all the stops now.

Expect him to get an offer he can’t refuse in the 11th hour, a la Ayton.

Reactions: Rupp8
Two threads now a decommitment from a 4 star PG is thought to help Duke with RJ Hampton. What? Duke shouldn’t even be mentioned ITT

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hate to tell you this, but Tech’s getting Hampton imo.

He’s only going to be in college one year and he wants to actually win. Memphis may offer a bag of money, but he’ll get that after a year anyway via the draft. So far, Penny can get them to the 2nd round of the NIT, but nothing shows he can coach for shit.

KU and UK don’t seem to really be a factor from what’s out there right now.

I guess it comes down to who makes the decision, RJ or his dad.

Hate to tell you this, but Tech’s getting Hampton imo.

He’s only going to be in college one year and he wants to actually win. Memphis may offer a bag of money, but he’ll get that after a year anyway via the draft. So far, Penny can get them to the 2nd round of the NIT, but nothing shows he can coach for shit.

KU and UK don’t seem to really be a factor from what’s out there right now.

I guess it comes down to who makes the decision, RJ or his dad.

Sorry...it’s between KU and Memphis.

Not really. It is Memphis. Hampton wants to play in the NCAA tournament and Kansas will be sitting at home this year.

a605a947eec1bb84c10b9e72808397dd6334f37bccc21681c67c4f8345ef4b71.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT