#19 Gonzaga
#20 North Carolina
#21 Michigan State
#22 Michigan
#23 Memphis
#24 USC
#25 Illinois

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Move AZ up to two and I think you got it right. They and KU have the two best wins so far

KU’s depth is shit and you can’t afford any injuries. I could see this team losing in the 2nd round to a squad that can matchup with Dickinson well and Harris/McCullar have bad shooting nights.

Arizona should be #1: great guard play, reliable wing scorer, athletic big man and post depth

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
KU’s depth is shit and you can’t afford any injuries. I could see this team losing in the 2nd round to a squad that can matchup with Dickinson well and Harris/McCullar have bad shooting nights.

Arizona should be #1: great guard play, reliable wing scorer, athletic big man and post depth

You mean you’ve already abandoned your stance that Duke is the clear #1?

I need to see more of Arizona before I trust them. Sometimes a team just matches up well with someone and I don't think Duke has their legs under them yet.

I agree on you KU comments, but looking at 2012 UK, who also had very little on the bench, it can be done, but you're right, there can't be any.injuries.

I wouldn't have Kansas #1 after what I saw of them the other night. They basically have one good player. Everyone else is average. Guard play is meh.

I wouldn't have Kansas #1 after what I saw of them the other night. They basically have one good player. Everyone else is average. Guard play is meh.

Dickinson isn't even their best player. McCullar had an off night and ended up with a triple double.

Not sure what was meh about Harris's 23 pts and 7 assists, 5/6 from three. But I'd definitely be feeling better about their guards if this guy hadn't allegedly raped somebody...

Dickinson isn't even their best player. McCullar had an off night and ended up with a triple double.

Not sure what was meh about Harris's 23 pts and 7 assists, 5/6 from three. But I'd definitely be feeling better about their guards if this guy hadn't allegedly raped somebody...

what a dummy. Even I got laid pretty much all the time in college without much difficulty or effort. And I sure wasn't a scholarship athlete playing basketball for one of the top programs in the country.

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Salty your team is charmin soft? KU's bench is averaging 17 a game btw

ADVERTISEMENT