ADVERTISEMENT

Great weekend

lkc1234

Apr 12, 2007
Louisville loses in Basketball and football. How do you like that Zipp? And both loses were to SEC schools that you continually say is a weak conference.

Last edited:
So...it's a great weekend...and Zipp is the first thing you think of? My advice? Load up on Jergens and tissues and enjoy the LONG weekend perusing those Zipp photos on your home board. Society isn't nearly as judgemental about those things anymore. I say let your freak flag fly! God Speed little Fapper!

So...it's a great weekend...and Zipp is the first thing you think of? My advice? Load up on Jergens and tissues and enjoy the LONG weekend perusing those Zipp photos on your home board. Society isn't nearly as judgemental about those things anymore. I say let your freak flag fly! God Speed little Fapper!
I am sure society thinks providing strippers to 16 year old kids is cool. That speaks well of your morals. The same way most Louisville fans think. Evidently the NCAA doesn't agree.

I am sure society thinks providing strippers to 16 year old kids is cool. That speaks well of your morals. The same way most Louisville fans think. Evidently the NCAA doesn't agree.
Morals? Hey...I'm not the guy pleasuring himself to photos of a married guy carrying around a sign wearing baggy sweats and a t-shirt. If that is within your moral boundaries...fap on.

Depends on the country, in regards to your first sentence.
I thought Louisville was in the United States. Of course Louisville thinks they are a third world country themselves and acts like it.

Morals? Hey...I'm not the guy pleasuring himself to photos of a married guy carrying around a sign wearing baggy sweats and a t-shirt. If that is within your moral boundaries...fap on.
Zipp is about it again. You need to talk to him.

And those loses were to two SEC teams. Go SEC
One thing that is a fact, when you watched the Louisville and Mississippi state game, you saw two teams that KICKED your teams ASS!!! Lol...but you should feel good...Laughing

One thing that is a fact, when you watched the Louisville and Mississippi state game, you saw two teams that KICKED your teams ASS!!! Lol...but you should feel good...Laughing
I feel real good. Your basketball program is a dumpster fire and your entire athletic program has been a cesspool of corruption. Enjoy.

Nah, we have a top 10 women’s team, top 10 baseball team and a football team that beat its rival by 27 on their home field...

your FB team has already started it's decent
is UL even going to make a bowl game next year?

With ol' Bobby P's wondering eyes, don't be surprised if he bolts in the offseason, especially now that his buyout has been cut in half. The toilet water is already swirling with your men's basketball program being the turd getting flushed. Football could be next...

With the NCAA about to drop the bomb on you in February, uofl might soon be looking up at WKU as far as success in athletics goes the next 2-4 years.

With the NCAA about to drop the bomb on you in February, uofl might soon be looking up at WKU as far as success in athletics goes the next 2-4 years.

You mean like UK football is now? Winking
latest

You mean like UK football is now? Winking
latest

WKU been a quality bowl games the past two years? Not really sure... not much news on them up here in Northern KY, but starting next year, I'll probably start hearing more about them than a uofl program that the NCAA bent over and went in dry.

Bobby Petrino's record against ranked teams on the road at University6 is less than stellar.
UK fans understand we aren't a "football school", these games below show the ignorance of U6 fans who think they are.
That women's ball team is real though
Nov. 5, 2003 - A - #13 Texas Christian - 28-31
Dec. 18, 2003 - N - #14 Miami, Ohio - 28-49
Oct. 14, 2004 - A - #3 Miami, Fla. - 38-41
Jan. 2, 2006 - N - #12 Virginia Tech - 24-35
Nov. 9, 2006 - A - #15 Rutgers - 25-28
Oct. 30, 2014 - H - #2 Florida State - 31-42
Dec. 30, 2014 - N - #13 Georgia - 14-37
Sept. 5, 2015 - N - #6 Auburn - 24-31
Sept. 17, 2015 - H - #11 Clemson - 17-20
Oct. 17, 2015 - A - #11 Florida State - 21-41
Oct. 1, 2016 - A - #5 Clemson - 36-42
Dec. 31, 2016 - N - #19 Louisiana State - 9-29
Sept. 16, 2017 - H - #3 Clemson - 21-47
Oct. 5, 2017 - A - #24 NC State - 25-39

Bobby Petrino's record against ranked teams on the road at University6 is less than stellar.
UK fans understand we aren't a "football school", these games below show the ignorance of U6 fans who think they are.
That women's ball team is real though
Nov. 5, 2003 - A - #13 Texas Christian - 28-31
Dec. 18, 2003 - N - #14 Miami, Ohio - 28-49
Oct. 14, 2004 - A - #3 Miami, Fla. - 38-41
Jan. 2, 2006 - N - #12 Virginia Tech - 24-35
Nov. 9, 2006 - A - #15 Rutgers - 25-28
Oct. 30, 2014 - H - #2 Florida State - 31-42
Dec. 30, 2014 - N - #13 Georgia - 14-37
Sept. 5, 2015 - N - #6 Auburn - 24-31
Sept. 17, 2015 - H - #11 Clemson - 17-20
Oct. 17, 2015 - A - #11 Florida State - 21-41
Oct. 1, 2016 - A - #5 Clemson - 36-42
Dec. 31, 2016 - N - #19 Louisiana State - 9-29
Sept. 16, 2017 - H - #3 Clemson - 21-47
Oct. 5, 2017 - A - #24 NC State - 25-39

Hmmm...you include home losses to ranked teams, but not home or neutral site wins vs ranked teams (like the curb stomping of Florida and Florida State). It would be nice if you guys were ever ranked so we could bump up that win number vs ranked teams. :cool:

...beat #1 ranked LSU. Not much really to crow about overall with UK football and I think most UK fans would agree with that. As far as uofl goes, that perception most have you have adopted that you're one of the football 'powerhouses'.... simply overblown.

...beat #1 ranked LSU. Not much really to crow about overall with UK football and I think most UK fans would agree with that. As far as uofl goes, that perception most have you have adopted that you're one of the football 'powerhouses'.... simply overblown.
The only thing that's "overblown" is UK fans claiming UofL think it's a powerhouse. What we are is...a widely respected football program, who is usually ranked, who has been to a bowl in 17 of the last 20 years (thanks for those 3 misses, Steve Kragthorpe Eyeroll), who has beaten it's state rival 6 of the last 7 times, and whose current coach has beaten that same rival 7 of the last 8 times as Louisville's coach. What we claim is that we are MILES AHEAD of UK football, and being THAT alone doesn't make anyone a powerhouse, or even that good.

ADVERTISEMENT