ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Howard Suspended indefinitely...

tw3301

Mar 31, 2009
Team
Duke
@brooky03 as a Duke fan I assume indefinitely means 1 game but have you heard anything? I have Syracuse uosettiup Gonzaga, if Howard is out I need to make some changes...

Had Baylor beating them anyways. Cause offense is ass and they haven’t been playing well lately.

@brooky03 as a Duke fan I assume indefinitely means 1 game but have you heard anything? I have Syracuse uosettiup Gonzaga, if Howard is out I need to make some changes...

Edit: It's sounding like a failed SU administered drug test. The suspension depends on what the substance was and if it's a repeat offense, afaik. I'm hearing 3 games - keeping in mind that whatever it is would have to be out of his system by the time he plays because the NCAA tests after each tournament round.

All speculative but he's not coming back until the E8 at the earliest, imo.

Last edited:
Edit: It's sounding like a failed SU administered drug test. The suspension depends on what the substance was and if it's a repeat offense, afaik. I'm hearing 3 games - keeping in mind that whatever it is would have to be out of his system by the time he plays because the NCAA tests after each tournament round.

All speculative but he's not coming back until the E8 at the earliest, imo.
The elite 8 is two wks after the season is over for cuse.

I had Baylor winning before the suspension. Cuse would get slammed by Gonzaga anyway. Rui would slice that zone apart. There will be better days for Syracuse.

I'd argue with you guys most years, but I'm just ready for this miserable season to be over.

Go Bears!

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT