ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

What an embarrassing matchup between the 1st and 2nd place teams. These two teams probably lose to the 8 other teams this week.

@tw3301 and @CelticHawk should be ashamed.
Roethlisberger getting hurt didn't help me much, still have David Johnson going tonight so there's a chance I guess. The rest of my team shit the bed but I will find a way to blame the scoring system if I lose.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
What an embarrassing matchup between the 1st and 2nd place teams. These two teams probably lose to the 8 other teams this week.

@tw3301 and @CelticHawk should be ashamed.
I scored more than them combined. Of course, I also dusted anyone in the league by 40+. Finally figuring out the scoring system. SmokinSmile
Welcome back, Gronk, you sexy beast.

These are current projections bub.

Yeah based on your current lineup that you have set for this week. It doesn't adjust for people adjusting their lineups. They're pretty much worthless unless everyone has put in their optimal lineup for each week going forward already.

Reactions: 829305
Yeah based on your current lineup that you have set for this week. It doesn't adjust for people adjusting their lineups. They're pretty much worthless unless everyone has put in their optimal lineup for each week going forward already.
Yahoo projections are the worst. Anyone who uses those for any sort of analysis is grasping for straws, or a shit commissioner... and sometimes both. :D

My team had a rough week and honestly, I think it might have seen its best days. EVERYONE is banged up.

Well my team has Roethlisberger and David Johnson so who needs Bell. Although my rapist QB is now hurt which sucks.
I actually traded for the rapist last week in my main league. Feels good.

Not really.

Reactions: tw3301
Down goes the jew

I-Put-a-Spell-on-You-GIF-Hocus-Pocus.gif

Rodgers goes for 28, cha ching!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tell that ass hat to throw the ball to Nelson.

Was seriously thinking about benching him for Tyrod Taylor. The Pack had some major issues until the second half last night. I still might because the Bears are pathetic.

I've got Rodgers and Cobb in my $600 league. And it's legit scoring too so I'm crushing.

Bell and Beckham are available for trade depending on the offer. Not thrilled to have to trade either but sitting at 1-6 I have to try something

Salvaged my 5th win in a row, barely. Need my rapist quarterback to heal up.

ADVERTISEMENT