ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Where are you people? And lets not chase the bull off. He took the time to set this shitty league up. Actually I like bull. I hope I win. I would buy him a bottle. Only out of pity though.

Looks like GE is going to get me this week.

Feels good @DaBullShitCommish.
:D

your buddy is a good dude. he went around to tailgates.

And LMFAO at Duh Bull.........he is getting a cheap bottle of scotch, so he can look cool on the 8 hole golf course he is playing.

Been on vacation fhags. .63 what the fvck and now Lacy and Anderson out for the year. Sob

3rd most points this week and still lose.

Sweet!

That's what happens when you look at the opponent and see The Champ Is Here!
muhammad-ali-tumblr-2.jpg

;)

God lord, the Minnesota's D is playing the pathetic Bears and give up over 400 yards.
Jerry's Kids earned their sixth win in as many matchups when they eviscerated Spacegrass 92.22 to 62.27. They were led by Andy Dalton with 20.68 points. Since the streak started in Week 3, Jerry's Kids has moved from eighth place to claim the top spot in the league. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 111.02 points per matchup. Spacegrass falls to fourth place with a 5-3 record. Jerry's Kids has not had a loss since Week 2 and goes to 6-2.
partying.gif

Reactions: kevinkang
Jerry's Kids earned their sixth win in as many matchups when they eviscerated Spacegrass 92.22 to 62.27. They were led by Andy Dalton with 20.68 points. Since the streak started in Week 3, Jerry's Kids has moved from eighth place to claim the top spot in the league. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 111.02 points per matchup. Spacegrass falls to fourth place with a 5-3 record. Jerry's Kids has not had a loss since Week 2 and goes to 6-2.
partying.gif

My team is far from giving up, but Kudos for giving me some competition. The rest of these bums need to pack it in.

Reactions: kevinkang
My team is far from giving up, but Kudos for giving me some competition. The rest of these bums need to pack it in.

I got bored. Dominating last year in the regular season was fun and all but it was clear none of you guys were really that good at fantasy football. It's just a waste of time for me these days. $100 in, $100 out. That's good enough for me. I know that winning this league would change your life so I'm more than happy to oblige.

Reactions: CelticHawk
Pffft. I'm second in points w 85 more than your smoke and mirrors outfit. And we all know that's a lot of points with our dumbass scoring system. I mean, this is the lowest scoring fantasy football league since before the forward pass.

I have scored 12 fewer points than @CelticHawk but my points against is 230 more!!!! This is why he's 6-2 and I'm 2-6.

His team is all smoke and mirrors.

Just like Iowa basketball/football/everything except for wrestling i guess?

How much $ do I win for winning the regular season again?

Precisely.

I think payouts go like this

Tournament champ - 300
Regular season champ - 100
2nd place in tourney - 50
Highest weekly points - 50

My kicker with 16. Very important as kickers are super critical to this league, like most fantasy leagues. Eyeroll

My kicker with 16. Very important as kickers are super critical to this league, like most fantasy leagues. Eyeroll
My entire team is on bye this week. Sucks, may only keep the top spot for a week.

Have you seen who you are playing???? His entire team is on bye and he hasn't changed a single thing.
Yeah. That's what sucks about playing in leagues with people you don't know. Guys like that get a warning in my leagues with friends, and then they get the boot. I'd say anyone who quits on league should be removed next year, unless we can't fill their spot. And, that's if we even do this next year after I take it down again. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT