ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

You should ditch your flip phone and download the yahoo app. Get to talk shit via messenger. However you would probably wear it out so never mind.

I have had this phone since 2007. I am attached to it.

Luck gonna give me negative pts and im still gonn win.
Congratulations+do+you+want+a+cookie+_5c5da9ababac72b30cb3376369cd9520.gif

Reactions: tw3301
This is going to be the second week I'm going to lose to someone who didn't even change his lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: tw3301
All I know is Lamar Miller , Russell Wilson , and Allen Robinson 3 of my first 4 picks have been underwhelming for the majority of the season and I am 6-3. If these boys get rolling down the stretch watch out!

My team starting to wake up. Will be in 3rd place next week. Playoffs almost locked up because the bottom of the league is terrible. Its one reason why i like to have 8 teams make the playoffs, keeps the bottom of the league trying for something.

My team starting to wake up. Will be in 3rd place next week. Playoffs almost locked up because the bottom of the league is terrible. Its one reason why i like to have 8 teams make the playoffs, keeps the bottom of the league trying for something.

Yeah the reason why I'm losing is because I'm just not trying.

And you don't have a guaranteed win next week. One of these weeks my team will explode.

Yeah the reason why I'm losing is because I'm just not trying.

And you don't have a guaranteed win next week. One of these weeks my team will explode.

That your team or your wiener you're talking about?

Of course it does. And it's not always self-propulsion. Sometimes I trick (or pay) a young woman into doing it for me.
I'll pay you to teach me this trick you speak of, since my wife already gets all the money. Please.

The whole key to FFB is just make the playoffs and have your best weeks of the season in the playoffs. Nothing else matters if you do that.
Well I mean I win $100 if I win the regular season so...

ADVERTISEMENT